The Mathew Johns Sex scandal. (3 Viewers)

Herremann

HSC
N/A
what kind of behaviour? consensual group sex?
Behaviour that has effectively destroyed a young woman's life I suppose. If you think this is a good thing or that Matthew Johns needs defending then fair enough. The girl obviously regrets that she never said no - not that she was in much of a position to at the time.

Best Regards
Herremann

HSC
now please explain how her actions (not saying no) at the time are in any way Mathew Johns fault and somehow cause him to be at fault for her mental state afterwards.

then provide examples of how being on your back causes you to not be able to say no

Yours sincerely
The real world

Herremann

HSC
N/A
now please explain how her actions (not saying no) at the time are in any way Mathew Johns fault and somehow cause him to be at fault for her mental state afterwards.
As the primary instigator of the affair Matthew Johns could have stopped it getting out of hand; which the situation obviously did. He apologised to her afterwards at the time, so he obviously knew that what happened was not right. Her mental state was directly caused by the actions of all involved - not just Matthew Johns.

squiresshane said:
then provide examples of how being on your back causes you to not be able to say no
Being in the vulnerable position of being naked, affected by alcohol and being completely outnumbered by a team of football players, in an out of control situation: that to me seems a terrible situation to find yourself in. She would have felt completely powerless, so yeah - it would have been difficult for her to say no.

Best Regards
Herremann

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
Being in the vulnerable position of being naked, affected by alcohol and being completely outnumbered by a team of football players, in an out of control situation: that to me seems a terrible situation to find yourself in. She would have felt completely powerless, so yeah - it would have been difficult for her to say no.
The vulnerable position of being naked, drunk and completely outnumbered was ENTIRELY HER FAULT.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
i went and bought some pizza but then i realised my eyes were bigger than my belly and that caused me anguish cuz i was full! :(

i therefore demand a refund plx0r

Herremann

HSC
N/A
The vulnerable position of being naked, drunk and completely outnumbered was ENTIRELY HER FAULT.
Being completely outnumbered certainly wasn't and that is the crucial part of the argument. Either Matthew Johns or Brett Firman should have stepped in to stop it getting out of hand. They didn't. It was obviously not entirely her fault.

Best Regards
Herremann

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
"Oh these footballers seem like a nice bunch of gentlemen! Perhaps we'll have some tea!"

No it was her fault because she could have said no. Look, ready, I'll do it now:

no

you give it a try

"no"

:D

Oh I get it so if a woman thinks "no" then that means the man should have TELEPATHIC skills! Of course! It's all so simple! Mathew Johns should have been a Pokemon!

You dickwad fuckwit.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTracy Grimshaawwwwwwwwwww.

She's obviously OTT, but not to the extent of Leila McKinnons interview of that Corey guy.
Leila Mckinnon doesn't "interview" haha.

you could approach any given person at any time with that style of interview and camerawork and easily turn half of the lower middle class of australia against them

Herremann

HSC
N/A
Lol okay Herremann I also want to live in a fantasy world where one person takes the fall for a consensual act because some people find it disgusting.

There is nothing wrong here, move along.
It's actually the real world with real consequences, not some fantasy. As for one person taking the fall? The woman's life has been destroyed, Matthew Johns has had his career and marriage almost destroyed, and there are others who will have to put up their hands to say they were involved and cop the consequences of that.

As for what people find disgusting, it wasn't the group sex that some people find disgusting, it is the fact that the situation was allowed to get out of control and that it simply is not a good way how to treat a woman.

Best Regards
Herremann

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
It probs would have been easier to say no if she wasn't sucking a dick.

HSC
As the primary instigator of the affair Matthew Johns could have stopped it getting out of hand; which the situation obviously did. He apologised to her afterwards at the time, so he obviously knew that what happened was not right. Her mental state was directly caused by the actions of all involved - not just Matthew Johns.

Best Regards
Herremann
Okay i must have missed the part where Mathew Johns was legally obligated to give a fuck lol.

Plz explain:

* how the situtation got out of hand.

*how Mathew johns was obligated to stay there and make sure she was treated with dignity lol. as much dignity as deserved, she did ask for people to have sex with her.

Plz explain how being in this situation makes it physically impossible to say no.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Pfft you've got to be kidding me. As people have said previously, THE DIRTY SLUT CONSENTED.

And I'm fairly sure that, coming from a chick, she could've said no quite easily but never did.

Edit: To Herremann

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
chances she would have complained at this stage if he wasn't a tv personality = zero

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I hate it how people make it sound like no woman, anywhere, ever could POSSIBLY consent to group sex with a bunch of footballers.

They have to believe that the footballers are the ones in the wrong, because they don't want to believe that some women are just lying whores.

HSC
It's actually the real world with real consequences, not some fantasy. As for one person taking the fall? The woman's life has been destroyed, Matthew Johns has had his career and marriage almost destroyed, and there are others who will have to put up their hands to say they were involved and cop the consequences of that.

As for what people find disgusting, it wasn't the group sex that some people find disgusting, it is the fact that the situation was allowed to get out of control and that it simply is not a good way how to treat a woman.

Best Regards
Herremann
please explain how the situation was out of control.

she didnt say "hey guys dont have secks with me"

she didnt say "hey guys, stop having sex with me"

she said "whos next"

how is it not a good way to treat a woman? this makes no sense. she wanted sex, she was given sex. this seems like an entirely appropriate way to treat her.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
The fact that she calls him "Matty" gives away the fact that she thought fondly of him and wanted him inside her, PRONTO.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Because apparently women can't get themselves into this situation. It's all the man's fault.

This is fatuous condescending nonsense. This woman obviously has an agenda and it appears as if the media has gleefully facilitated it.

Great going. Another useless martyr due to a media beatup.
Yep, women never want sex ever. Every womyn is a chaste virgin until our grubby patriarchal society rapes her into the submission of barbaric men.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)