The McDonald's Thread (1 Viewer)

Caviar

HSC
Uni Grad
I got a call on Friday at around lunchtime from a private number, I have a feeling it might have been McDonald's, but since it was private number i didn't call back. First of all, does McDonald's usually have a private number setting, and second, should I call in?
The store will usually have its own mobile and the store number, which is a landline. If you want to find the number, just type your storename into google, and give them a ring, my store prefers you ring on the landline usually as its much easier to hear through the store. :p

boobudd

HSC
The store will usually have its own mobile and the store number, which is a landline. If you want to find the number, just type your storename into google, and give them a ring, my store prefers you ring on the landline usually as its much easier to hear through the store. :p

oh clint. hahah ahahahaha.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
so glad i dont werk at macdonalds

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Where do you werk?
i werk in a pharmacy
1 day a week, because i go to uni during the week
9-5... alternates between saturday and sunday
get paid for doing nothing much

its pretty good. better than working at mcdonalds

akrinis

HSC
Where abouts is McDonalds on Crnr Pitt Street & Park Street? I cant find it on google maps

Last edited:

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
i werk in a pharmacy
1 day a week, because i go to uni during the week
9-5... alternates between saturday and sunday
get paid for doing nothing much

its pretty good. better than working at mcdonalds
Mmm, got a job interview at Woolies in two weeks. Maybe if I work there that would be easier?

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
I got interview at maccas thornleigh, 19.. worked in retail, not sure what im getting myself into.. LOL, anyone else work at thornleigh, whats the interview process like? its 10 mins max so im guessing nothing too serious..

spence

HSC
I got interview at maccas thornleigh, 19.. worked in retail, not sure what im getting myself into.. LOL, anyone else work at thornleigh, whats the interview process like? its 10 mins max so im guessing nothing too serious..
Yeah I work at Thornleigh. Interview will be really easy, very basic things - why do you want to work here, what do you like doing, etc. Also, the manager who does interviews is really friendly. If you have any other questions I can probably help you

Last edited:

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
Its a big maccas, so im assuming tehres heaps of customers? hows getting shifts like, and when is it the most busiest?

its also 24/7 ey?? mm any priority list in getting the over night shifts?

thanks man!

vanessaslam

HSC
Should I be concerned if I haven't been paid yet?
I've been working there for two weeks now.

spence

HSC
Its a big maccas, so im assuming tehres heaps of customers? hows getting shifts like, and when is it the most busiest?

its also 24/7 ey?? mm any priority list in getting the over night shifts?

thanks man!
Yeah it's the busiest store in the southern hemisphere, we get heaps of customers, especially at lunch time.

If you say you're available overnights it could help you get the job, it's always good to have people who can do them.

Should I be concerned if I haven't been paid yet?
I've been working there for two weeks now.
Yeah you should be paid every week. Talk to your restaurant manager

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
Yeah it's the busiest store in the southern hemisphere, we get heaps of customers, especially at lunch time.

If you say you're available overnights it could help you get the job, it's always good to have people who can do them.

Thanks for the heads up mate, wow.. i guess that will be good and bad i guess

thanks for your help spence, my interviewer is Aime or something... shes nice hopefully? haha

spence

HSC
Thanks for the heads up mate, wow.. i guess that will be good and bad i guess

thanks for your help spence, my interviewer is Aime or something... shes nice hopefully? haha
Yeah Amie's really nice

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Mmm, got a job interview at Woolies in two weeks. Maybe if I work there that would be easier?
not easier, but much better pay. i think woolies pays like $16 an hour for 17 yr olds or something, plus you get double time on public holidays.

much better than slaving away in a hot, greasy maccas kitchen getting paid $9 an hour...

HSC
not easier, but much better pay. i think woolies pays like $16 an hour for 17 yr olds or something, plus you get double time on public holidays.

much better than slaving away in a hot, greasy maccas kitchen getting paid $9 an hour...
Not quite that high ;) More like 12/hr for 17 year olds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)