The missing Malaysian Airlines... (1 Viewer)

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Yep it crashed, wow in the complete opposite direction wtf
Electronic system could've been fried, navigation totally gone bonkers and they used waypoints. Or the plane was on autopilot and navigation was fucked, pilot tried to rectify and may have caused the plane to take a huge dive. Also the current of the Indian ocean makes sense. Air france flight took 2 years to locate, we shouldn't expect anything... Especially an ocean that's 5000m deep and most military equipment detects only 300 meters deep (operating depths of subs)... And there's really not much surveillance going on in the Indian ocean in the first place.

Fonzie32

HSC
My guess is, if there is such minimal parts floating around the ocean, the plane must have slowly and gently landed on the water and sunk slowly.. There is no way in hell the plane could have crash landed into the ocean at high speed and have no parts break off.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
My guess is, if there is such minimal parts floating around the ocean, the plane must have slowly and gently landed on the water and sunk slowly.. There is no way in hell the plane could have crash landed into the ocean at high speed and have no parts break off.
Or the fact that the Indian ocean is so fucking big and nobody really knew where it crashed in the first few weeks and most debris probably already sank in the bottom of the deep blue sea. And to all idiots durping about submarine detection equipment, most subs going at MAX of 300m (speculated from classified docos) and the Indian ocean is more than 10 times deeper than that. Took folks 2 years to find that air france flight that crashed in the middle of the ocean.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Or the fact that the Indian ocean is so fucking big and nobody really knew where it crashed in the first few weeks and most debris probably already sank in the bottom of the deep blue sea. And to all idiots durping about submarine detection equipment, most subs going at MAX of 300m (speculated from classified docos) and the Indian ocean is more than 10 times deeper than that. Took folks 2 years to find that air france flight that crashed in the middle of the ocean.
you need to relax

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
This has conspiracy and cover up written all over it. My guess is the Chinese probably shot it down.

Sambam429

HSC
I think it's like the TV show lost and that they're all still out there :)

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
I don't wanna anyone to be annoyed or something but I think at this rate they are never gonna find the plane :(
anyways, r.i.p to all those people on board.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Unconfirmed source: My friend (she's malaysian) has a close mate who works in the Malaysian military. He revealed to her that they don't know the location of the plane but know it was definitely and act of terrorism. And that the government is covering all this up...

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Unconfirmed source: My friend (she's malaysian) has a close mate who works in the Malaysian military. He revealed to her that they don't know the location of the plane but know it was definitely and act of terrorism. And that the government is covering all this up...
The US would never want an act of terrorism covered up... they would just use it to hit and quit another country for the purposes of "protecting freedom" (regime change)

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
The US would never want an act of terrorism covered up... they would just use it to hit and quit another country for the purposes of "protecting freedom" (regime change)
and acts of terrorism are pretty hard to cover up when you have terror cells left right and center claiming credit.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
And I'm sure the enlisted have complete knowledge of intelligence organizations...

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
That's funny because my friend (he's Arabian) has a close mate who is a terrorist. He revealed to him that they don't know the location of the plane but know it was definitely and act of terrorism. And that the government is covering all this up...

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
" military feared it had been taken over by hackers and was about to be used in a 9/11-style attack."

Hmm, k

This wasn't the first time the US had shot down a commercial plane

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
There are other newspapers writing this I'm pretty sure. It's not just a Daily Mail thing.

Not saying I agree with him though, sounds pretty wacky. If terrorists had hacked into it, they'd make sure that we (the general public) knew that they were capable of doing so. After all, terrorism is used to instill fear within people, and this would have been perfect for them.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
I think they would have known where it is if they "shot it down because it was hacked..." Either that, or they know exactly where it is and there is a bit of a cover up because they dun goof'd... either way...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)