The missing Malaysian Airlines... (1 Viewer)

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Last edited:

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
more information about last exact location... satellites pinpointed it's last location in the Southern Indian Ocean (consistent with where the debris is being sighted)... given all the sightings of debris, last satellite position, etc... pretty much conclusive... it went down in the Southern Indian Ocean... RIP to those on board...

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Very sad...

Especially because it's just been dragged on for so long.

Until they find the black box we'll never know wtf happened and why it was near fkn perth

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Yep it crashed, wow in the complete opposite direction wtf
Someone hijacked the plane, it ran out of fuel and crashed, just as I had predicted.

No one believed me when I made my post :p.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Someone hijacked the plane, it ran out of fuel and crashed, just as I had predicted.

Or there was an electrical fault and it turned towards an airport?

Recondit

ヽ(" `Д´)ノ
HSC

Most likely but I would think the story is much more complex than that - quite curious what the motive for the hijacking was, It doesn't make sense that the plane didn't go directly back to kl if there was a mechanical/electrical fault

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad

OR!

the plane was carrying lithium in the cargo hold...

lithium is flammable when exposed to open air; flame in the cargo hold from the lithium; knocked out all the communication and navigation devices; essentially cause them to fly blind; tried to look for places to land; hoped to land in Malaysia, missed; went on to try at Indonesia, missed; looked for 'straya; where the eff is Australia; crash...

the plane was flown to 45,000 ft to try and snuff the flame (thinner air will extinguish the flames, because no oxygen); plane was turned around to attempt to return to KL; there was no navigation and they were flying in the dark; lack of landmarks to gauge where they were...

bet there is wreckage are giblets from the cargo hold in the South China Sea, they just did a shit job looking for them...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)