The Mole (1 Viewer)

It

HSC
I just read that channel seven will start filming another series of this fantastic show next week!! im so excited because i think it is one of the best and most clever tv showes out there. it is set to take place in new zealand.

one small problem, grant bowler has been ditched as host and has been replaced by tom williams. argh. i thought grant did a brilliant job on the first few series of the show and have no clue as to why they would wana replace him with this other guy.

oh well, im just glad that this show will be back on tv in the coming months. :):):):)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
The Mole is a great show.

It is kind of "Amazing Race"-esq in the fact that they travel around looking for clues, but it isn't all over the world. Each week they need to solve tasks to make money. But one of them is a "mole" who trys to lose the task, without being obvious.

Each week the contesants must answer questions about who they think is the mole. The one who gets the least correct goes home.

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
The Mole is the best!
I hope this one is as good as the others.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
OMG.
Yay.

I loved the first Mole. No one thought it was him except the first guy to leave. He was really vocal about it too.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah the mole is great!

The last series they hadthe mole really stuffed up in the sencond last episode. Kind of made it obvious (From memory, just refused to go skydiving for no particular good reason)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
I fucking love the mole. Quality reality tv. Better than Australian idol... maybe.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Argonaut said:
What are you talking about, Petrina was the BEST Mole ever (or the rest of them were just stupid), she sabotaged nearly every assignment.
Was she the last mole??? I had her picked from once she got kicked off...but every other series I had no Idea...especially the first one when I was that guy :rolleyes:

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Argonaut said:
I guessed Alan and Alaina. Never got Mike until the end, and never saw Petrina coming - I never actually knew who it was ...
Alan was the one that I was no where near guessing...
Ohhh I can't wait for this show...its got to be the best "reality" TV show

persephone

HSC
I think Tom Williams (the dancing with the stars dude and from the great outdoors) is hosting it. But I like Grant Bowler better. And the mole is one of the better reality shows out there. In the past few series I tried to guess who the mole is but I'm always wrong.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i liked grant bowler he rocked... although i love looking at the sexy tom williams i dont think he suits the show

HSC
And it sounds like the contestants will be notching up the frequent flyer points with each of them flying back from NZ weekly for the elimination night held in Sydney's St Martin's Place.
i don't see the sense in that :S

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
madddd!! :)

mm... tom williams lol
yeah grant bowler aint too bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)