The Mole (1 Viewer)

It

HSC
oh gee that so cool, repeats :) hmmm gonna be watching them too even though i know who won and was the mole for each season....

HSC
grant bowler was a cool host , he reminded me of phil from the amazing race.

I don't think tom is the right choice for such a sneaky reality show. His hosting of that desperate housewives special was woeful. However he is goo to look at............

in the tv guide they were bagging out the mole. that sucked. the mole is one of the best reality shows ever!

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
The Mole is on TV right now (the repeats)

HSC
Yay! The Mole! I loved that show when it was on.

Grant Bowler was much better as the host than I think Tom Williams will be, although I dont want to judge him until I actually see him in action.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
yeah the mole was great. that tom williams is a fuck
Bring back grant

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Argonaut said:
I don't like Bowler much. Not sure if Williams is a good idea, but anyhting's better than Bowler.
Fuck off. Bowler was great.

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
i luved bowler. Michael was the best mole. i really liked him, he was a larrikan if that makes sense.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
grant bowler's not coming back?? oh no no no no no!! who the hell is tom williams?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I'm thinking it was probably his choice...he lives in LA now, so he probably wanted to get back over here (afterall, he was out here for quite a while, doing his stint on All Saints and Border Security)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
This was advertised last night during the TAR final ...

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
i totally heart the mole... especially since my dad was on the 3rd series (i think it was the 3rd) he was Bob the truckie... he won the Weakest Link on the mole... he said he did it to prove to his kids he was smart... totally heart him... my whole family was so proud he got so close... up to the second last ep... heart

persephone

HSC
I've been watching the repeats of the mole at 11am weekdays and Grant Bowler was the best host. Tom Williams is much too nice. He'll be smiling to much to take it seriously....

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
persephone said:
I've been watching the repeats of the mole at 11am weekdays and Grant Bowler was the best host. Tom Williams is much too nice. He'll be smiling to much to take it seriously....
the repeats? what channel???

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Prime, but I'm guessing they've finished now since I saw the final for it last week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)