The Mole (1 Viewer)

HSC
The Mole was an awesome show.
Although i am quite cynical about watching game shows, i found this to be the only one i could sit down a watch all the way through.

the last two weeks i have had my trials and either before of after an exam i would sit down and watch the repeat on PRIME, although i missed heaps it was still great.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
it's gonna be great fun to watch.. my friend is on this series of the mole. he was so looking forward to it!

It

HSC
dont forget, the mole starts tonight at 7.30 on 7 :):):):)

oooh i cant wait!!

persephone

HSC
tom williams, not the best choice of host. he sounds very forced. And when Josh got eliminated the big security dude was like forcing out of the studio door as if he were an intruder which was just strange... Bring back Grant Bowler!!!

It

HSC
nice work channel 7,

you have managed to completely fuck up what WAS an awesome show.

why?

- tom williams sucks and is never ever gonna be better (or close to as good as grant bowler)
- there was only like 20 minutes of actual watching of the games and challenges and the rest was spent on the sms crap and advertising all the prizes u can win
- the whole feel of the show and its innocence has been lost, making it an over produced painful program to watch

i can only hope that they dramatically change things SOON and fix it so it can actually resemble the original program in more ways than just the title of the show.

:(

persephone

HSC
It was overly produced. All prettiness but no content.... And I was oh so excited too.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
why did they have to change things just for the sake of it... the old format was good, the new episode was so ...stale. tom williams should be the last person to host this show. he isnt shady enough and just cant carry a suspenseful atmosphere. his attempts and numerous blotches were quite hilarious though. wtf is all this live elimination/sms bullshit that took about 20 minutes. and what happened to an introduction.

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
MSN convo between me and my mate about the show:

oh and how shit was the mole
W i l l says:
that has to be the worst host in history
Black, enchanting eyes cut through my heart with no regret or sign of life.... says:
fucking oath
Black, enchanting eyes cut through my heart with no regret or sign of life.... says:
who said he was off blue healers?
W i l l says:
and they probably spent 40 minutes advertising all the prizes and sms shit.
yeah
fuckers
W i l l says:
no, he's not. Grant Bowler, the old host was.
it's just a fucking quiz show style now
W i l l says:
I'll still watch it, but fuck me. And the whiny chicks! Gah. The only good part was Liz being a sexy minx.
lol, oooh yeha
W i l l says:
Every other chick was ugly though
W i l l says:
especially Heidi. Her occupation was "socialite" which I took to mean she was a transvestite.

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
Either did I. I think we should read: "trophy wife" or something... though I thought they had to be attractive?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)