The more i hear about f' ups... (1 Viewer)

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
Egronk said:
Bahahahahahahahahaha, props to the guy who started crying. It takes real courage to show your bitch side on a public forum.

Sure, we'll compare marks afterwards, in fact, why don't you just check next years 'exemplar' for modules, that will give you a good idea of where i came.

If you idiots had actually studied the course, and not tried to just memorise an essay you may have done better. In the hours leading up the exam i thought that i knew nothing, i had no paragraphs or anything memorised. I got in there, realised my head was full of information through actual investigation, interest and questioning of my topic area (I did Ondaatje for that module) and not through robot like memorisation, and i nailed the slut.

But good work on the comedic performance.

Ps. i love Max Payne, and i hate the liberals, props to the Max Payne dude, to the liberals dude, i hope you end up like your cat.
right. You become more laughable every post you make. It is actually the likes of you that make this forum more "entertaining" with your idiocy. Much like a jester or fool.

I was never speaking for myself, I'm reasonably happy with how I performed in English and I didn't memorize anything. I learnt the course and everything.

The point is, your bassically an arsehole and I'm sure that if there was a poll, the vast majority would agree.

oh, and at no point was I crying... but if you'd like to create that fiction for yourself to complement your fantasy world of being intelligent, go ahead.

tofu

HSC
Egronk said:
Ohh, now it's me who is crying because I have no Ebuddies...

dsnt ne1 luff me? :'( :'( :'( mayb if i typ liek ths insted of usin inteligent ratnal argumnt nd statin pure fact u'z will <3 me more???!?!?!?!1111 LOL! LOL! ROFL LOL ROFL ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111one. Asl?

Your a joke mate, how am i an arsehole? Am i supposed to hope that everyone did better than me? I'm pretty sure I'd be the only one is the state if that were so.

No, you're pissed off at me because I am merely stating what everyone believes. Just because no one else has the balls to say "I'm glad i did better than everyone else" does not make me an arsehole, it makes me the same as everyone else, just willing to tell truth than be all "I'm really sorry you guys, aka my competition stuffed up, it makes my heart cry...<stabs back>"

If you were of any actual intelligence, you would realise where I am coming from, and that i am simply more honest than everyone else.

Stop hating on a player.
You are = You're

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
fleepbasding said:
right. (sic) You become more laughable every post you make. It is actually the likes of you that (sic) make this forum more "entertaining" with your idiocy. (sic) Much like a jester or fool.

I was never speaking for myself, I'm reasonably happy with how I performed in English and I didn't memorize anything. I learnt the course and everything.

The point is, your (sic) bassically (sic) an arsehole and I'm sure that if there was a poll, the vast majority would agree.

oh, (sic) and at no point was I crying... but if you'd like to create that fiction (sic) for yourself to complement your fantasy world of being intelligent, go ahead.

dsnt ne1 luff me? :'( :'( :'( mayb if i typ liek ths insted of usin inteligent ratnal argumnt nd statin pure fact u'z will <3 me more???!?!?!?!1111 LOL! LOL! ROFL LOL ROFL ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111one. Asl?

You're a joke mate, how am i an arsehole? Am i supposed to hope that everyone did better than me? I'm pretty sure I'd be the only one is the state if that were so.

No, you're pissed off at me because I am merely stating what everyone believes. Just because no one else has the balls to say "I'm glad i did better than everyone else" does not make me an arsehole, it makes me the same as everyone else, just willing to tell truth than be all "I'm really sorry you guys, aka my competition stuffed up, it makes my heart cry...<stabs back>"

If you were of any actual intelligence, you would realise where I am coming from, and that i am simply more honest than everyone else.

Stop hating on a player.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
tofu said:
You are = You're

Yeah, good work, real original, edit the quote of my post.

You'll notice that my post was not edited.

*Edit - Damn server errors make order fuck up and me look sus.

OutOfOrder

HSC
Kutar Maggi said:
THAt is sopo true. i thought i killed the exam and top of that im seeing all these people stuffing up. IM SO HAPPY that the people who actually care to put in the effort and do their study and understand the course ( thus absorbing the value of such a course in defining out perceptions of the world and society), are given the upper hand compared to those that copy ESSAYS from last years students and get their tutors to write ESSAys. theres nothing wriong with ur statement, because you desrve it :):):)
Actually that's all i ever do and ever did all year, read over essays and put in minimal effort and trust me, i couldn't be happier with my rank and mark. It works if you know how to do it.

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
Egronk said:

You're a joke mate, how am i an arsehole? Am i supposed to hope that everyone did better than me? I'm pretty sure I'd be the only one is the state if that were so.

Stop hating on a player.
what is the relevance of the incomprehensible netspeak? I never use it so it perplexes me as to why you thought it worth including in your post.

I also hope that I performed better than my competition and I assume that most people think in the same way. What makes you an arsehole/idiot is assuming that the comments made by a few dissapointed students on the net in a forum where people are generally higher-achievers, means that you are miles above the "competition".

That is what I've made clear from the start, why can't you understand that?

HSC
Egronk grow up you stupid fool. its ridiculous that you are measuring your intellect with people you dont know. im sure half of us would have to be smarter than you since we realise the simple fact that there can be no comparison of our marks because some of us say we went badly. standards change - and for our sake i hope yours are friggin low.

tofu

HSC
I posted 'Today, 10:10 AM'.

How could I have quoted you, if you hadn't already posted?

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
OutOfOrder said:
Actually that's all i ever do and ever did all year, read over essays and put in minimal effort and trust me, i couldn't be happier with my rank and mark. It works if you know how to do it.

then i am happy for you. i was just trying to say theirs more alue in understanding the course. In the HSC you may not have the "FLAIR" they require fo high band answers. ur info might be gr8, but u nedd flair my man, FLAIR.lol good on ya though.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
fleepbasding said:
I also hope that I performed better than my competition and I assume that most people think in the same way. What makes you an arsehole/idiot is assuming that the comments made by a few dissapointed (sic) students on the net in a forum where people are generally higher-achievers, means that you are miles above the "competition".

That is what I've made clear from the start, why can't you understand that?
When did I say I was miles above the competition? Can you please refrain from misrepresenting what I say, i would appreciate that.

All I said is that the more people who say they messed up, the more potential competition that i have presumably beat.

Would you not agree that it is indeed a good thing for me personally with regards to the possibility of a further advantage against those who my final UAI rank will inevitably be compared against?

You'd be a liar and a fool to disagree.

So how does this make me an arsehole? If i am an arsehole, than everyone who wishes to achieve a high UAI is equally an arsehole, as they all would like to beat others who are doing the same exams.

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
Egronk said:
When did I say I was miles above the competition? Can you please refrain from misrepresenting what I say, i would appreciate that.

All I said is that the more people who say they messed up, the more potential competition that i have presumably beat.

Would you not agree that it is indeed a good thing for me personally with regards to the possibility of a further advantage against those who my final UAI rank will inevitably be compared against?

You'd be a liar and a fool to disagree.

So how does this make me an arsehole? If i am an arsehole, than everyone who wishes to achieve a high UAI is equally an arsehole, as they all would like to beat others who are doing the same exams.
I'm becoming exasperated with this. I've continually stated that your fault is not in wanting to perform better than others, but in basing your assumptions on the comments made by other users on the forum. I don't want to repeat myself here, so read my other posts which all (but for the first) state this point quite clearly. I withdraw calling you an arsehole, I don't know if you are one and I shouldn't be jumping to conclusions. I was just am little irritated by you not actually responding to my points and just saying I was "crying" and "showing my bitch side"... if you'd read my posts properly I think it would've been clear that I was never doing either.

And you did say you were miles above the competition by telling me that I would find your modules essays in the "exemplar responses" next year.

Shall we just leave it here? This arguing is pointless really.

mustarrd

HSC
krazy_katie777 said:
Well i agree with what some of you are saying in a way. if people went badly because they'd been ignorant and only studied two poems, well thats their fault for being unprepared. but there are others out there who WERE prepared, HAD studied and still suffered from exam nerves on the day.
i 'prepared' my ass off for this exam, and never had suffered from nerves resulting in bad performance, til last thursday. and i blew it. it wasnt because i hadnt studied, and i didnt expect to have a total mind blockage and breakdown on the day since i'd never experienced it before.
and so 'kutar maggi' just be aware that there are those who do 'care enough to put in the effort' but still perform badly on the day. good on all of you for going well.. but there are those of us out there who deserved excellent marks just like you, but will not recieve them due to unexpected circumstances.
yay! iw as about to use you as an exaple to poke these people in the eyes with! to the original post, i think your a funny lil shit stirrer, and you made m e laugh. to the self rightious nut cases that followed you, please hed katies words and take the whole spectrum of people doing their hsc into account b4 u act like arrogant pricks and right us all off. thankee and goodnite.

ameradrian

HSC
I know Egronk. He is the smartest person I know. He's a legend and a great shit stirrer...and he got most of you.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
fleepbasding said:
I'm becoming exasperated with this. I've continually stated that your fault is not in wanting to perform better than others, but in basing your assumptions on the comments made by other users on the forum. I don't want to repeat myself here, so read my other posts which all (but for the first) state this point quite clearly. I withdraw calling you an arsehole, I don't know if you are one and I shouldn't be jumping to conclusions. I was just am little irritated by you not actually responding to my points and just saying I was "crying" and "showing my bitch side"... if you'd read my posts properly I think it would've been clear that I was never doing either.

And you did say you were miles above the competition by telling me that I would find your modules essays in the "exemplar responses" next year.

Shall we just leave it here? This arguing is pointless really.

You are a good person.

HSC
hahaha wasn't this fun? good ol' internet fights.. lol.. lets agree to disagree shall we? we dont even know eachother! p.s. egronk you are a shitstirrer hey.. lol its all in good fun.. i like a good debate ;)

highly_strung

HSC
Ooh, this is gettin' feisty! Secretly all of us who think we did ok with the exam are secretly relieved to see that other people are stressing a bit methinks. Everyone here knows that the UAI is a rank not a mark (never thought i'd be saying it after hearing it so many times in year meetings...) so yeh, people who are hoping for a high UAI for whatever reason do actually want to obtain higher marks in these exams. I must admit, when I was reading the questions I was secretly (though this was a tad selfish) glad that it specified THREE poems because I knew I had a slight advantage over a few people who'd gone in feeling over confident with prepared essays.
Shoot me, type insults rapidly, but yeh, it's comforting to see a few people around here and that i've spoken to struggled, becuase I really do want to be in the top 10% of the state.

Wow, all this study makes me bitchy!

The Savage God

HSC
Allow me to inject a little perspective.

The HSC as a system is fatally flawed in that it does not accurately represent a student's abilities in a subject across the board. Doing well in it does not make you superior in any way.

The HSC and its results does not dictate the entirety of your life. It is simply a hoop to jump through like performing animals so that we can get on with the rest of our lives consuming and producing like the rest of the herd. You get your little piece of paper and get on with your life. Should you wish to enter the university system, you can use your UAI or wait until you are a mature age student. Then perhaps you could even afford it without taking out a loan. Wouldn't that be nice.

TAFE is always a viable option.

So is moving to another country.

aliasfan

HSC
Maybe people should settle their arguements when the results actually come out, just cos you think you did well you may be sorely mistaken...

Theodopolis

HSC
aliasfan said:
Maybe people should settle their arguements when the results actually come out, just cos you think you did well you may be sorely mistaken...

Do you really think anyone will be seeking these forums after November 11th?

Would people please stop swanning into these forums and telling people to stop arguing or that the thread is useless?

It's been said and done, and those offenders have been told to fuck off...

Kindly follow suit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)