The MQ Get Healthy/Study Thread (3 Viewers)

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
lol
from priceline
well its kinda crap though.. you gotta skip continuously, and if you stop for like one skip, it stops and you gotta start again

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
aw thats crap :s lol...i cant skip continuously.. every 50 skips or so i trip it :s

*hopeful*

HSC
i cant do more than a 100 skips cuz i find it extremely borrrrrrrin

which ones d cross-trainer ? im a gym virgin......but im seriously considering joining one cuz i do jack-all at home

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
skipping makes you lose alot of weight???
@___@ i gotta stop skipping then

HSC
N/A
Skipping is good cardio, I hear. My joints hate it though :S I get terrible ankle and knee pains from skipping, which sucks and doesn't make sense considering that my dance jumps are actually one of my strengths :confused: Heh, probably not using my abs enough lol...

In other news, PRAISE CHOCOLATE! I had my first healthy meal in a while for dinner tonight. Some rice noodle stuff in egg sauce with fish and prawns in it. Yummy!

the bad news: Am snacking on some Fantails, lol. But hey - I bypassed the Oreo chocolate bars, and the extra serving of dinner (which would have made me sick). Also, I find I have to suck on fantails, so I'm going through them pretty slowly :) It's like some kind of sugary gum :p

Study: Have done 635/2000 (my quota for today is 750) words for my SOC essay. They're basically all two or three-liners, but hey! It's something! :D

Exercise: Taught tap for about 2 hours today, does that count? Low-intensity though.

TalkieToaster

HSC
I'm one for the rowing machine when in need of a cardio workout. It's non-impact and works your arms, legs, stomach AND lower back too!

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Today:
So far GREAT! if i keep this up I'll give my day an overall rating of 9!

I woke up around 7, but had an assignment for acst due at 9... so i did that straight, phew got it done in time! Then went to the gym.

Using Dazed's advice, i did 30 minutes on the treadmill and 20 minutes on the cross trainer, then did step excercises for 15 minutes.

Breakfast/Lunch... since i went to the gym straight after i did my assignment, i jsut got back now. In essence it consisted of steamed chicken and steamed bok choy and red capsicum seasoned with lemmon, salt/pepper

Snack: Chewy and mandarrin.

I'ma go clean my room and get it ready for exam period now :)

HSC
N/A
Hahaha Anne, I heard on the Kyle and Jackie O show today that they've just released these sneakers in the US that count calories, and it's coming out in Australia around June/Julyish.

Breakfast: Banana Bread (healthy!)

Lunch: 1 roll tuna sushi (healthy!), 1 roll smoked salmon sushi (healthy!)

Pre-dinner: Smoked chicken on crackers (somewhat healthy?)

Dinner: Ham and cheese croissant (lol...)

Exercise: Screw that :p If I get enough words done I will put on "Hips Don't Lie" and dance to it for a while (I need to learn that columbian dance form Shakira does in the video, looks cool)

Study: Working on SOC289 essay. Hoping to get it up to wordcount tonight, then I have tomorrow to rework it, and friday for polishing.

Can I say that smoked salmon sushi is yummy, because it tastes like smoked salmon? :p omg that stuff is so yummy...!!!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
skipping is fun! but i get whiplash and shit, because i dont like skipping at a below average pace. and it frekin hurts!

nonetheless...
breakie: nutragrain (what ironmen are made of)
lunch: chicken sammich from uni
dinner: fried rice

CRAP I HAVE WORK TOMMOROW

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
breakie/lunch - fried rice (well i woke at 2pm ~_~)
dinner - rice with beans and lotus

snacks - apple, mandarin , that orange thing that looks like a tomato P something.., sustegen! x3

exercise - none as usual

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i was gonna work out tommorow morning, but work called me to go in earlier... so im not sure whether i should wake up at 630 to work out?

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
lol me too... i always whack myself cuz i kick it cuz im so unco

anyhooz...
i always get so much hungrier at night than in the day =|
breakfast: 1/2 deli roll thingy from maccas
lunch: other 1/2 of the deli roll
dinner: 1/2 can of spaghetti
snacks: mandarin, 1/2 apple, pear, broccoli ... ooh and tea and black coffee ew

study: jack poop once again. I tried to do an all nighter last night, but then i fell asleep at 3 and woke up at 11 anyway lol... and i can't study properly while listening to music.. so i basically just sat there with my book in front of me and just sitting there singing =|

exercise: errmm... welll i walked up and down the stairs a lot today lol

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
sukiyaki said:
that orange thing that looks like a tomato P something..,
permisson... lol "yum"

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
We're smaller than you are, dear :p

My brother (15) routinely eats twice as much as I do...

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
i eat a lot lol
and yehh my brother eats like twice as much as me and hes skinny.. and im not.. damn him

edit:
haha as if ur 142 oj.. noones shorter than me

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
Orange Juice said:
i think not, for one i am one forty two centremetres. yourself?
abou 152cm ;)

But I'm a girl. Which means my metabolism sucks in comparison to yours, just because you're a boy and I'm a girl.

SEXUAL DISCRIMINATION!

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
me too.. im 152
wow... i've never met anyone at uni who's as short as me before lol

HSC
N/A
pb said:
me too.. im 152
wow... i've never met anyone at uni who's as short as me before lol
haha!

I used to think the same, but in general. The funniest thing now is that in my group of close friends, all the guys are around 6 foot, and all the girls are around 5 foot... and we are all shoe size 5 or 6 too! It's insanely funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)