The MQ Get Healthy/Study Thread (2 Viewers)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
pb said:
i've gained weight too :(
well probably not 'weight' cuz im too scared to weigh myself lol.. and it always stays at the same number even though i feel myself getting fatter :(
all i do is eat and sleep lol... i'm always so tired these days! whyy!?!? (this also results in me not studying =/ )
anyway, after my last exam, i think i should go shopping for some pregnant woman clothes
i know weight can redistribute so maybe that's why you're 'feeling fatter' but maybe you're not gaining weight if the numbers are staying the same, you just imagine you are?
i find that the less i do the more tired i become.
don't get too :(
Orange Juice said:
its not the bestest since summer is coming up.
ahaha, it's barely winter, i haven't even bought my winter clothes yet and they're all on sale meaning any time now summer clothes will be back :(

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
uh huh, i aint got my winter stuff as well. but thats only because im broke. so many things id like to buy, but so few dollars.

HSC
N/A
DUDE!

IT'S THE MIDDLE OF WINTER!

It's going to get colder before it gets hotter. You have plenty of time to shape up for summer :p

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
not going away- housesitting for 6 weeks!!!!!!!!!
house sitting is awsome!

pretend you own the house and pretend your jamie oliver making "healthy dinners" each night!

you can do it! :D

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
iambored said:
i know weight can redistribute so maybe that's why you're 'feeling fatter' but maybe you're not gaining weight if the numbers are staying the same, you just imagine you are?
i find that the less i do the more tired i become.
don't get too :(

ahaha, it's barely winter, i haven't even bought my winter clothes yet and they're all on sale meaning any time now summer clothes will be back :(
lol oh gosh me too! the only stuff i've been able to afford is stuff from cotton on and they were only a few long sleeved shirts

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, I stole my brothers long sleeve shirts, and I love em, gotta buy more now :D

HSC
N/A
hahaha Mike's fashion revolution has begun! Whoo!

Hmm I need to go winter clothes shopping as well... it's getting too cold for layering to suffice, I need actual winter clothes :S (am I echoing anyone else's sentiments as well?)

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
haha my winter clothes usually suck. I tend not to buy tops just jumpers and jackets. It's winter, no one is going to see what's underneath anyway!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
glitterfairy said:
(am I echoing anyone else's sentiments as well?)
yes, you're echoing me. i need some more warm jackets, warm jumpers, warm shoes and i need more things to layer (like spencers or plain long sleeved tops that no one will see anyway)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
iambored said:
yes, you're echoing me. i need some more warm jackets, warm jumpers, warm shoes and i need more things to layer (like spencers or plain long sleeved tops that no one will see anyway)
sounds like you need a trip to cotton on!!

hahaha it sounds like i work for the store or something but i don't but i just lurrve cotton on coz its so cheap :D and if ur feeling cheap u can easily dress the stuff up or down :D

or better yet goto kmart! Buy bonds jumpers they're absolutely hot hot hot hot! Don't get the green ones because everyone has the green stripey ones! I'm proud to say that I have a purple one :D my favourite colour :D

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
glitterfairy said:
(am I echoing anyone else's sentiments as well?)
yes you are
i wanna go winter clothes shopping!
first thing im gonna do after my last exam :D
i want my stripey mittens!
i haven't gone shopping in ages (well i kinda did yesterday but thats different cuz i didnt buy anything)
i need another big warm jacket ... ooh and more woolly hats that i already have lots of already and never wear anyway =D lol

HSC
N/A
I need:

* Winter tops (long-sleeved ones with a decent neckline, I have some lace-necked ones but they're all falling apart :( )
*Winter jackets - both "nice" and casual
* Gloves and/or mittens
* more scarves! :D I am getting into the whole scarf thing!
* another pair of jeans - one is not enough
* ugg boots
* winter skirts that are actually warm and not just longer 'summer' or 'autumn' skirts (in a heavy fabric and lined properly)

ah, time to start saving :(

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
talking about clothes makes me wanna do shopping
i want a pinafore (winter dress thingy..), im gonna attempt to make one during the holidays with my non existing sewing skills.. im missing coats from my wardrobe wait i have no coats i cant fit a decent one for my size..

today was crap i had intentions of cramming a whole subject today... but i woke up with a flu which killed my complete attempts of cramming this subject. i barely eaten anything besides congee argg! i just want to crawl up in bed but the damn exam is tomorrow :(

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
ooh i want a pinafore!!

aww poor julie
good luck tomorrow!

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
sukiyaki said:
talking about clothes makes me wanna do shopping
i want a pinafore (winter dress thingy..), im gonna attempt to make one during the holidays with my non existing sewing skills.. im missing coats from my wardrobe wait i have no coats i cant fit a decent one for my size..

today was crap i had intentions of cramming a whole subject today... but i woke up with a flu which killed my complete attempts of cramming this subject. i barely eaten anything besides congee argg! i just want to crawl up in bed but the damn exam is tomorrow :(
awww another bos-er sick and the flu right before an exam! :s great timing aww poor julez *pat forehead*

Breakfast: 4 weetbix with sugar and skim milk (guys shud i be eating 2 or 3? is 4 too much?)
Lunch: spoonful of pasta and prawn soup
Dinner: ruined today lol i had rice and charcoal chicken plus half a fried drum stick and a side of pasta :s lol
Snack: 2 coffees with full cream milk (its all they have at work :S) and a gulp of red bull sugar free

ate wayy too many calories and carbs today :S

Edit: with no intention of burning them! hahaha

Last edited:

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
clairegirl said:
Breakfast: 4 weetbix with sugar and skim milk (guys shud i be eating 2 or 3? is 4 too much?)
well on the box it says a serve is 2 .. and i reckon if ur still hungry after that, eat something else? or put more milk? cuz 2 is kinda already a lot of carbs.. and then when u add sugar and milk, thats a lot more carbs ... but well 4 is probably ok, cuz i had 3 today (cuz u did yesterday :| lol don't be scared that i remembered what u ate and copied lol) , and well i did not even wanna go boredom snacking today =D lol.

Last edited:

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
oh yeh my fooding today ... well im proud, even though i ate fried food yesterday and today =O ... but no boredom snacking so yeh.. :) ... anyway:

breakfast: 3 weetbix + skim milk+coffee
lunch: ham and cheese and tomato sandwich
snack: kiwi fruit and yoghurt, soothers smoothers
snack: this thingy.. lol.. ermm.. u know those things u buy in plastic containers when u walk down john st at cabra lol with heaps of coconut cream and stuff YUMMY! ... well yeh i had a little bit with no coconut cream (cuz there was none)
dinner: rice+fish+veg soup with pickled mustard+hot turnip yum

exercise: probably not cuz i gotta study for accg ... oooh how im gonna fail accg

on another note, the coffee from my coffee machine tastes like crap! when exams are over, no more caffeine for me!

Last edited:

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
pb said:
well on the box it says a serve is 2 .. and i reckon if ur still hungry after that, eat something else? or put more milk? cuz 2 is kinda already a lot of carbs.. and then when u add sugar and milk, thats a lot more carbs ... but well 4 is probably ok, cuz i had 3 today (cuz u did yesterday :| lol don't be scared that i remembered what u ate and copied lol) , and well i did not even wanna go boredom snacking today =D lol.
lol yeah i don't really eat weetbix anymore but back in the day when i used to eat cereal for breakfast... i was able to eat around 5 and think that was normal lol (see...i was in competition with the the ad on tv, with the cricketer who could eat 10!)

I've only just rediscovered weetbix... its great for work.. i can eat it at 7:30am and then not be hungry or eat anything at all until i get home from work.

I only increased one more weet bix from yesterday because i was only sorta hungry around 1:30pmish. I think your right though... having 4 is heaps.. i just checked the packet 20g of carbs for 2 biscuits... how crappy! lol

i feel guilty now :( i think i'll either go jump on the treadmill or go grocery shopping tonight for red bull and fruit/yoghurt

Pb your doing awsome! btw! i gotta try harder!

HSC
N/A
Breakfast: Two ricotta cheese triangles

Lunch: Chocolate milk (it was one of those days where nothing looked appetizing... so chocolate milk it was! lol)

Dinner: This ridiculously healthy stir-fry thing my mum made. Beef strips, carrot, corn, peas, some other vegetable...

Study: Nope :( I'll start tomorrow ;) It's sunday!

Exercise: Once again, nope. ;) It's sunday!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
glitterfairy said:
DUDE!

IT'S THE MIDDLE OF WINTER!

It's going to get colder before it gets hotter. You have plenty of time to shape up for summer :p
calm down there cowgirl. you need to relax, cuz once you do summer will be all over us.

dazed: do you get paid to house sit? hows it work? you can have parties and everything, as long as its at the house your house sitting right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)