The MQ Get Healthy/Study Thread (1 Viewer)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
lol @ oj

i wouldn't mind house sitting.. but i'de also like to have a few friends over for a dinner n movies n stuff

i wouldn't have a house party though, thats jsut rude :p

Last edited:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
im considering a house sitting career path. it sounds pretty good if you get paid. never at a place for too long, free accomo. what more could you want.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
going through an old revived thread. from the days i didn't understand you OJ, you seriously had me confused at that time. Sometime way back in 04:
iambored said:
yeah aren't you from mac, and how did you find this site if you're 32?
Orange Juice said:
im good friends with minai... he gave me this site and said his a super mod and can put strings for me to enable me to pick up the sExY ladiz
iambored said:
Sig
"Class of '06'
so what? i repeated a couple of times
ive 'got a light skin friend, look like michael jackson, a dark skin friend, look like michael jackson'

welcome back ma$e "

So you're also class of 06 i see...

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i dont have time for this, another night maybe. i am prepping myself for the game tonight. you should too. socceroos, might choose not to win it though. they dont want to show everyone how good they can be.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
:confused: sometimes i still don't understand you :p - i didn't ask you to do anything. if you don't have time to come on here or read the thread, don't log on or read the thread. i'll be doing as much exam work as i can with the footy show in the background, until i decide to go to sleep or until it hits 1:30, whatver happens first (it'll most probably be sleep :( i can't get sick in the next week, too much crap besides exams to do).

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
now youve made me feel bad. i havnt done any work, footyshow is on, and im online doing nothing.
i dont understand you too. your so anon and stuff. please send me your photo so i can figure out what sex you are. thanks.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
:( sorry, didn't mean to make you feel bad :(. if it helps i'm not really concentrating on the exam work i'm doing, i'm on here every 5 mins :p
i <3 this song at the moment

edit: haha i just realised you said i'm so anon and stuff and that's why you don't understand me, i don't understand you for the same reason. i have an idea of which year you're in at uni, i have no idea what degree you're doing, when you're joking and when you're telling the truth - about your height, age, nationality.

Last edited:

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
lol OJ.. dude ur asian and i've seen u arond uni :p EYE i have personally seen you because greg, pb n sukiyaki have pointed u out to me :d

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
you gonna be barracking for the socceroos right?

its ok. i kinda like you actually. now tell me if im gay or straight :p. whens your next exam? im so damn lazy. took time off work and still havnt touched the books.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
clairegirl, how do you know their not lying? how do you know i didnt mislead them? theres alot of people at uni. i could be alot of them.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
iambored said:
:( sorry, didn't mean to make you feel bad :(. if it helps i'm not really concentrating on the exam work i'm doing, i'm on here every 5 mins :p
i <3 this song at the moment

edit: haha i just realised you said i'm so anon and stuff and that's why you don't understand me, i don't understand you for the same reason. i have an idea of which year you're in at uni, i have no idea what degree you're doing, when you're joking and when you're telling the truth - about your height, age, nationality.
oh gosh me too iam! its pathetic lol

im better off sleeping lol

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Orange Juice said:
you gonna be barracking for the socceroos right?

its ok. i kinda like you actually. now tell me if im gay or straight :p. whens your next exam? im so damn lazy. took time off work and still havnt touched the books.
yup, sif not. it's probably their 2nd last game :( :( i'm so upset. it's definitely at least their third last if they get into round 2 against italy...

haha if you'd been reading the other threads you'd know you're straight

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
but i need proof. prove yourself right.

who says theyll play italy? italy are crap anyways so itll be a good team to play.

mserica

HSC
Hey OJ.. dont knock italy, they are one of the teams with the hottest players :)

why else do you think i watch the soccer

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
mserica said:
Hey OJ.. dont knock italy, they are one of the teams with the hottest players :)

why else do you think i watch the soccer
lol @ erica
-----
O.k so excercise and health have taken sort of a back seat while exams are on. Soooo.. i've decided to include a "things i tried to do today to be healthy" section.. in my summary days.

Breakfast: Noodle soup and prawns/chicken (stuff from last nite's bbq)
Lunch: :( not one, not two but THREE tim tams ... gahh
Snacks: Apple and pear, crap loads of dieter's tea (lol dont' worry i dont believe it, i just like the taste)
Lunch2: Pasta, the big fat processed kind
Dinner: portion controlled my rice and had it with chicken

Things i tried to do today to keep healthy:
*I reached for a pear instead of another tim tam.
*i sort of did running with knees going above stomache everytime i got up to go toilet/kitchen etc okay so i did it once... tommorow will be better

urrm yeh thats it :S... hopefully i'll have more to add to this list tommorow!
Guys feel free to use this.. than i can copy your actions lol

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
iambored said:
what year do you think im in at uni? your turn to tell me something about yourself.

mserica, if looks won in the game of soccer, brazil wouldnt be winning.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i think you're in 3rd year. if not, 4th, but i think it's 3rd, i don't know why i think this.

in relation to the thread, i don't think i've had any milk or fruit today but sometimes i get in a bit of a bad/low mood for no reason, so i just don't feel like making myself eat stuff i don't particularly want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)