The MQ Get Healthy/Study Thread (1 Viewer)

*hopeful*

HSC
... said:
a before and after eh...

before:

after:
omg i like the before better, sex u say ? more like paralysed legs....i feel 'hurt' lookin at that

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
shit! who told you i cant swim?

its all good though, ill be wearing a life jacket and floaties and stuff... no way im going down... (remember how confident i am now, and compare me later :p)

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
walked 16kms today - couldn't really jog due to the spastic logistics of thongs :(

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Orange Juice said:
shit! who told you i cant swim?

its all good though, ill be wearing a life jacket and floaties and stuff... no way im going down... (remember how confident i am now, and compare me later :p)
:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:
:)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
*hopeful* said:
omg i like the before better, sex u say ? more like paralysed legs....i feel 'hurt' lookin at that
his dinga ling is so small in comparison hopeful lol

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
Yes, Baileys shall do! (rofl at secret stash, my stash is sitting pretty on top of our fridge....along with the other bottles....:p)
Mine's hidden in my wardrobe somewhere :( If it ever sees the light of day, mum will kill me :(

(according to mum, no-one drinks in this house... also according to mum, sipping = alcoholic, apparently :p)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
If sipping = alcoholic, that makes me...? *chuckles*

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
my parents have alcahol in the house but they know I don't drink - i secretly thing they would be thrilled if they found some missing one day lol :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
lcf said:
my parents have alcahol in the house but they know I don't drink - i secretly thing they would be thrilled if they found some missing one day lol :p
I'll swap!!! :D

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
I officially hate boys

.... BOSer's help! how do i stop being such a sucker for them! How in the world do u get over them! I need to get over this stupid relationship that i know isn't going anywhere .... i can't get a hold of him though and everytime i plan on telling him off for all these things, when i'm with him i don't!!!

arrggh stupid bastard i hate him! and i hate myself for being such a sucker!!

I'm so glad mexico is coming up!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Oh :(

Time, and a change of location usually helps, keep yourself busy and it helps because you aren't thinking.

Otherwise, *hugs* !!!

*hopeful*

HSC
clairegirl said:
his dinga ling is so small in comparison hopeful lol
i was talking bout his thighs woman~sif that wouldnt crush every bone in your lower body :p

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
clairegirl said:
I officially hate boys

.... BOSer's help! how do i stop being such a sucker for them! How in the world do u get over them! I need to get over this stupid relationship that i know isn't going anywhere .... i can't get a hold of him though and everytime i plan on telling him off for all these things, when i'm with him i don't!!!

arrggh stupid bastard i hate him! and i hate myself for being such a sucker!!

I'm so glad mexico is coming up!
awww hugs for Anne :(

How long has he been "not there"? Playing devil's advocate here (and apologies for all the good guys hearing this :p) but sometimes boys need to be told exactly what we want in plain english - often over the phone is good for this because then you're less likely to get distracted by emotional stuff and can even read off a sheet of paper or something if you really need to :)

On the other hand, if you've already tried talking to him and it's obvious he just doesn't care/isn't willing to put the effort in to make it work, break it off and have one of your girlfriends organise a girls night out asap :) Of course you feel bad right now - damn female emotions!!! But it'll pass sweetie, and then you'll find one of the good guys that'll treat you the way you deserve to be treated :)

*Lynn's day for today*

Fooding: Can't remember!
Study: Get lost!
Exercise: See above!

:D

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
:(
if you can, make sure you decide exactly what you want from the relationship before you talk to him. be sure enough of yourself that you can stick to it (again, if you can). if you don’t he’ll talk you into staying even if you don’t exactly want to and you’ll keep kicking yourself for not being able to get out of it.

study: nothing. copied some readings though.
food: cbb to think (besides some study / creative stuff haven't been bothered to think for about the last 4 days. i've even had to force myself to read my emails)
exercise: walking around shops. getting frustrated at wasting so much time and not finding anything. must find clothes tomorrow.

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Alternatively, you can lace a love letter with anthrax, and watch it take hold!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)