The MQ Get Healthy/Study Thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
I'm not even trying to keep track of my fooding at the moment... so not with it after assessments, going overseas on saturday etc :p

The hard yards will start again once I get back on the 1st :/

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
aww but we like our "holiday curves" :(

Isn't that right girls?

*silence*
Haha, personally I don't know what you girls are on about, you all look lovely

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
pb said:
aww anne... at least ur back to it and ur going to mexico soon! =D

i used to do boxercise for school that was fun. i used to wanna do kickboxing and was gonna do muay thai with my brother (yes i know the thought of me kickboxing like =| lol) .. but yeh, decided not to.

ooh, on another note. i ate real real bad today =| ... and yesterday... ahhh ... i'm soo fat now. i'm even getting fat comments :| i neverr had that before except from my sister, but now, ergghh!
cyan:what they probably meant is boxercise??? boxercise looks awsome, i want to try it soon
glitter: where are you going honey?
iab: u know what brand would really look hot on u? i can't wear it coz im too fat and don't have the body that would suit it, even though i buy it sometimes just coz i like their clothes... mossimo, her industrie and don't kill me but the sporty jackets n tops and most stuff from miss shop (i rekz stay away from boring tops, unless it has a funky colour) in myers! ... those brands are great when u want to look casual street smartish but i like wearing dresses and wearing really girlie outfits atm now thats its getting hotter, wearing dresses in the heat is sooo freshy coolerness to ur body! i'm going to start wearing dresses to uni
pb: yesss! i'll be able to flirt outrageously on the plane- oooh how fun!

HSC
N/A
Anne - I'm off to Malaysia to visit the relatives :)

and miss shop can be awesome! :D *has many wardrobe staples from there*

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hahaha, Lynn's going to make some guy lucky on that plane :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
oo have fun glitter!
thanks cliaregirl, i haven't looked at those brands actually (besides miss shop which is great), so i will.
but atm i'm looking for dresses, which i am not used to wearing, so it makes them harder to find. coupled with that as much as people say that people like me can wear anything, it's far from true, especially in summer. that's just the way it is, i'm used to it and it's all good, it just makes shopping frustrating.

Last edited:

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
iambored said:
oo have fun glitter!
thanks cliaregirl, i haven't looked at those brands actually (besides miss shop which is great), so i will.
but atm i'm looking for dresses, which i am not used to wearing, so it makes them harder to find. coupled with that as much as people say that people like me can wear anything, it's far from true, especially in summer. that's just the way it is, i'm used to it and it's all good, it just makes shopping frustrating.
goto brandsmart!!! in parramatta church street

thats where i get all my dresses from but theres a few dresses i can't wear

WEAR BABY DOLL DRESSES!!! i can't wear them coz i just look a hundred times fatter in them but for people of ur body type it would look hottt!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
ok cool i will. i'll have to do this all over again in a few weeks and i was wondering where else to go - thanks!

*hopeful*

HSC
clairegirl have u seen iab ?! who is she

neways boys suck, single life is the best
miss shop has got good clothes and i luv her industrie, got heaps of them tops
yay for dresses! i've started already this wk since its so hot
parra is the best for shopping...yeh iab go to brandsmart, niec clothes

but yeh i've done no exercise and no uni work and its officialy one wk since conception day :(

HSC
N/A
^ photos!

Mmm, much love for dresses. I never got into the whole waisted belt thing till recently, but oh my god - it's so totally awesome with dresses!!!

iam, I picked up some cheap dresses from a place called SES recently :) A lot of those asian-y store can have some nice ones for cheap prices, definately worth looking at :D

*hopeful*

HSC
:wave: miss gtr.....if the dogs lose 2nite im gonna cry but i doubt they will :)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
glitterfairy said:
^ photos!

Mmm, much love for dresses. I never got into the whole waisted belt thing till recently, but oh my god - it's so totally awesome with dresses!!!

iam, I picked up some cheap dresses from a place called SES recently :) A lot of those asian-y store can have some nice ones for cheap prices, definately worth looking at :D
i just bought three dresses today :\ ..... 2 from kmart (there's a 25% off sale off dresses!) hehe ... 2 for uni but with one of them i can't bend over lol coz u know haha... oooh i fit into a size 10! :D lol but its probably because of the make haha

and a bubble white dress from halt in blacktown! OMG sooooooooo hot!!!!!!! I put it on lay by though because its 80 bucks *sobs* im such a sucker! and i bought a red belt for it too which went perfect for it but it totally sucks because its 40 bucks! *sobs* oh well im going to cancel the belt and just get the dress and get a cheapo belt from gloss :)

Im so in love with the dress! I also found this green dress, abit short for my liking but i'm going to wear leggings underneath it, so i can wear it to uni :)... its 35 bucks for the dress and leggings are only like 15 i think :)

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
ooh yeh baby doll dresses are cute, but as if i'd wear them cuz yeh.. just look 100times fatter.
im still wearing jackets lol. i just bought 2 new jackets :)

and yes, the library does open on sundays

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
AsyLum said:
Hahaaha my precious longish hair...GONEGONE!!! :(
:eek: i'll never be able to recognise you now

glitterfairy said:

thanks will do :)
and i totally agree!! waisted belts with dresses are so so good.

pb said:
im still wearing jackets lol. i just bought 2 new jackets :)
yeah if i find boots/jeans i have been looking for i'll buy them, it'll get cold again sometime soon

miss_gtr lib times :) http://www.lib.mq.edu.au/about/hours.html

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)