The MQ Get Healthy/Study Thread (2 Viewers)

HSC
N/A
oh, mike's going to be the innocent-looking bait :p then Jimmy can jump out from behind the bushes and tackle him! :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha mike...innocent...sweet *starts going out in front of primary schools again*

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
the truth always comes out anyways... i knew what type of person asylum was when i first saw him...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
oh man, I knew I should have worded that differently :(

Now I feel so guilty...
Don't lie, you're the one that took all the boys!

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
I did not! I told you to make some por-ridge!
stop sending mixed messages mike, otherwise I'll leave you to deal with all the kiddies on your lonesome :(

... OH WAIT

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
stop sending mixed messages mike, otherwise I'll leave you to deal with all the kiddies on your lonesome :(

... OH WAIT
....DAMN so close :(

You're lucky little boys....

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
We have an accomplice to the crime, therefore if I go down.....

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
We have an accomplice to the crime, therefore if I go down.....
*sidles up the the cops and chats them up, at first sight of handcuffs scurries away*

:D

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
I just went to the gym 500 calories on the cross trainer with 20 minutes of weight and resistance training..... I'm back people

I've just dumped butt head and I've just deleted all my messages from him, including photos *sobs*, his number, everything, i don't have his contact number anymore and i doubt he'll message me ever again. He doesn't use the internet so i dont have to block/delete his msn, which makes not contacting him anymore easier.

I went to woolworths and just bought a crapload of vegetables, muesli, natural yoghurt and soy and linseed, multigrain bread.

I'm not going to let that stupid inconsiderate prick of an ass get to me... whatever doesn't kill only makes u stronger right! Why do first real relationships always suck?!! Arrgh.. oh well at least I can learn from this experience.

Study: I haven't touched anything yet, ive only been doing assessments this year and no actual study or note taking or lecture going... extremely bad... but before i goto bed I'm going to sort out my desk and my room.

Back to the single life again.. everything was so much easier back then.... I'm over it and I'm over him!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Awww anne :(

*hugs* times like this you need a mentos, or perhaps a vanful of young innocent virgins, either one I have k!!

HSC
N/A
awww *hugs* for anne

You did the right thing by clearing out your "space" girl, it'll definately be easier from here on :) And absolutely - you're going to walk from this point stronger and better and with more life experience (to better deal with future experiences), so it's a total win-win situation :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Just make sure you're good enough to not get hit in the head :p

And most amateur boxing is strictly off the head (isn't it)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yey clairegirl good on you for doing it! i hope that in no time all that’s left of him is the lessons you learnt. :)

boxing hey cyan… :lol: … i did boxercise once though, that was a lot of fun.

what a waste of a jam packed day. I have to do assignments and some other stuff. I don’t have time to walk around shops that don’t stock clothes for me / have yuck material. i would love to be a different body type, oh well i'll get over it.

mserica

HSC
Damm Cyan which gym are you going too... i shopped around for my gym membership and found nothing cheaper than 75 a month....

Good Deal your onto !!!

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
aww anne... at least ur back to it and ur going to mexico soon! =D

i used to do boxercise for school that was fun. i used to wanna do kickboxing and was gonna do muay thai with my brother (yes i know the thought of me kickboxing like =| lol) .. but yeh, decided not to.

ooh, on another note. i ate real real bad today =| ... and yesterday... ahhh ... i'm soo fat now. i'm even getting fat comments :| i neverr had that before except from my sister, but now, ergghh!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)