The MQ Get Healthy/Study Thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
YES. He always looks as if a) he doesn't want to be there, and b) working at Marxines is beneath him.

pocket

HSC
N/A
sukiyaki said:
poor lynn ;_; you making me wanna try those ..too
After reading all the comments about arancinis i decided to try one myself, because if someone tries to get four of them in one go it must be good right?
WRONG
I bought the chicken and mushroom one and it was crap.
Stay away from the fried football shaped food.

HSC
N/A
fuck assessment realisations just hit.

I have a 3000 word arts300 essay due tuesday... and I haven't started yet. starting now. Gah. Ok, is it possible to get at least 1500 done tonight? Let's see...

mserica

HSC
Glitterfairy - without a doubt that is possible (its how i pass uni)

It just means a hell of alot of mocha/coffee to ensure u get it done on time - and in my case ususally endless supplies of kitkat, twirls, crunchies and anything chocolate.!!!

HSC
N/A
I'm at 324 words now.

I do think it's possible (it's a fun enough topic) but I'm just not in the working frame of mind... I've worked so little all semester that at the concept of writing an essay, my mind is just hitting a blank...!!!

HSC
N/A
yay at 500/3000 words now, with original goal of 1500 or 1000 for tonight. At this rate I'll be lucky to hit 750 :p

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
If lynn can get 3000 words in 3 days, then i can get 1500 in 4!

Yeah, i have an essay due on thursday :rofl:

-P_D

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
and i should be able to get 3500 in 11 days...
& find papers to support every point
& study for and do exams
must keep positive :p. must get sleep.

HSC
N/A
I could do 3000 in 2 days if I really wanted to, the question is... how crap would it be? Passable but bad, or just really really bad? ;)

I'm at 566. Can I make it even to 650 tonight? I have ten books, this should be easier... (if only so many weren't case studies)

EDIT: I am going to have to work SOOOOOOO hard tomorrow >.<

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
2000 words from scratch in 3 hours, in between a multimedia project.

3000 words in a few days is piss easy.

This was at 3am as well. After no sleep for the past 3 days. And no food for at least 24 hours.

And fuck at just getting up

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
1114/3000! (today's goal is 2250, so I can do minor wordfill and polish/rework tomorrow)

Hello quotes and beginning to organise a proper essay foundation.

EDIT: It's 7:05 and I'm at 1617/3000. I think I can get 2250 tonight but I need to focus... it's getting harder and I just wasted a whole hour :( going to try and make it up now!

EDIT: 10:50pm, 2002 words. My original goal for tonight was 2250, but I reckon if I can get up to 2500 I can go out shopping with mum tomorrow :D Go go go!

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
8:17pm, 2360/2700 - 3000 words. Getting difficult although at least I have clearer goals tonight, ie fix up referencing (or lack thereof) with help of online journals, and talk about my two case studies. It's like trawling through mud though. I'm so close to the end that my mind doesn't want to bother anymore, you know?

11:54pm, 2541 words. Ridiculously difficult to keep mind on track, it's as if I have no brain cells at all. In a way regret the awful, awful way I approached this essay, but it can't be helped and provided I can kick mind into action it will turn out ok anyway. It's just taking so long! grrrr this should be so much easier.... WHATS WRONG WITH ME?!?!?!

Goals:

1) Finish working draft of essay

2) look at case studies, rework essay slightly from top to accomodate case studies

3) fix up formatting and referencing

EDIT: It's 3:10am and I've 'finished' the essay and am adding in the case studies. I'm exhausted... can't decide whether the sleep now and finish it tomorrow, or finish it now and not risk leaving late tomorrow (I have a singing exam at 5). Gah. Let's work to 4am and see how it goes.

EDIT: 3:46am now. Absolutely buggered and I think I've got all I can get from Gone with the Wind. Sleeptime... Monty Python and referencing on the morrow...

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
i havent been on in months but i had to come straight here!

going back to uni has just highlighted how unhealthy i am.....yumm how good are the fudge and double choc timtams

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Im back froM mexico and have gained 8kgs of happiness

i want to lose 20kgs

mserica

HSC
I'm focused again... need to get healthy....... and I also need to study (I think the first one is easier this time around)!!

HSC
N/A
This isn't really diet or study related, but -

Jesus fucking christ. Has anyone else got that freaky alien drop-down ad that takes over 2/3 of your screen with some game where you're supposed to kill aliens within 5 seconds as they advance towards you (presumably with the intent of killing you)?

It just scared the life out of me/got my brother's partial attention.

PS: Sandfly bites for the lose.

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
That fucking game gives u the same scores no matter what you do anyway...

-P_D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Lost 4 kilos off the weight I put on during the holidays, feeling healthy (somewhat) again.

Looking to lose another 5-10 kilos by the end of the year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)