• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The MQ Get Healthy/Study Thread (2 Viewers)

mserica

HSC
Re: The MQ weightloss/marks gain Support Thread!

Well I was bad, i am pretty sure i failed an exam so i come home and ate icecream and diet coke (dont ask me why i had diet coke) cause as soon as i put it with the icecream it defeats its diet purpose.

:( i will report back again later in the week.....

Got to go do MKTG101 Assignment now!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC

glitterfairy said:
So in a nutshell, I'm hypocritical enough to tell other people that they're gorgeous just as they are (and to believe it myself) and yet not have the guts to truly love myself just the way I am :(

Or maybe we're just our own harshest critic. Who knows? I'll stop rambling now, in any case. :)
i think that's just the way it is. there are a few things that i feel strongly about and genuinely believe that i don't/wouldn't have the guts to do when/if the situation comes up. people have to live with themselves and see all their faults and make a bigger deal about them that they should, get all insecure about what other people think, think other people are lying etc. etc.

but for the record, you, and all the other mqers, are gorgeous just the way you are (that's coming from photos, and almost everyone looks worse in photos).

and salads rock, you can throw anything in, dressings are yum, and if you have 1 favourite ingredient that can make anything taste good you can throw that in and it will always instantly taste great.

bah another thing i forgot to add to do list - learn to make sushi

good luck with the assignment mserica, i should go and write some notes

i had an omlette for brekkie this morning, inspired by clairegirl :p

Last edited:

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC

well i found a few pics from ages ago im going to make a timeline of my fatness journey :D LOL

I'll post it up by tonight I promise :D

^___^
HSC

i don't think i should post up my recent diet + sleep pattern..

it just doesn't fit with the thread title :(:(:(:(:(:(

but i am trying!

HSC
N/A

... said:
i don't think i should post up my recent diet + sleep pattern..

it just doesn't fit with the thread title :(:(:(:(:(:(

but i am trying!
You'd be suprised how motivational posting up can be. :)

^___^
HSC

glitterfairy said:
You'd be suprised how motivational posting up can be. :)
i'll summarise what happened during the past month and a half

avg. 4hrs sleep a night
if lucky, i'll sleep well, otherwise i'll be stressing over something
breakfast: skip
lunch: fast food from MQ centre
dinner: read above

drinks: redbull + v..occasionally coffee at night before coffee cart closes

today i had 2hrs sleep..had 2cans of redbull and a can of V..didn't go for coffee :D
hmm..skipped breakfast, McDonalds for lunch..KFC for dinner

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC

woah, i don't know the reasons for your lack of sleep, but with all the coffee, red bull and v alone i don't think i'd be sleeping either

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

Don't forget the soccer!

^___^
HSC

iambored said:
woah, i don't know the reasons for your lack of sleep, but with all the coffee, red bull and v alone i don't think i'd be sleeping either
assignment + work

the caffeine diet is there to keep me alert during the day..i'm usually buggered around 2/3 am

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC

omg! lol
i used to drink that much caffeine lol
well... not thaaaat much
more like expresso when i get up, then a V when i get to uni.... and maybe another V or coffee later
but then it became that caffeine did nothing for me, but i was always like NEEEEED COFFEE!
so one day i said.. no more coffee! lol... cuz i wanna be healthy
had badddd withdrawal symptoms at first (massive headaches and sleepiness)
and now the most i have is tea, usually

mserica

HSC

Be careful with the V and Redbull... just a word of advice i used to drink about 4-5 redbull per day to stay alert when i worked 35 hours per week and studied full time, it ended up putting me in hospital with all sorts of problems... try take it easy for a while!!

Goodluck and maybe drink 3 a day as the maximum.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC

whoo hooo i made it :D lol im soo not very artistic but i dont know how to use photoshop hence the crap paint job:p

^___^
HSC

on the can is said no more than 2 cans per day

i can't have too much caffine in my system, i had problems before..i'm actually on the edge atm..so i have to be careful

mserica

HSC

Why are you on edge... seems to me that you may need some serious chill out time away from everything!!!

Sit Back Relax, and plan your week.. I only learnt that the other day. I am so organised at work that it surprises me that I am not the same with my studies.....

But i have now done a mini schedule that i hope to stick too... if you need any help ... let us know I am sure one of us on here could assist!!!

Take Care

^___^
HSC

on the edge, as in..the limit of caffeine limit..

i'm actually really organised..cos i need to know what to do..hence why i am up so late at times..if i don't organise myself well..i can always hit the sack at 9pm and catch up on those lost hrs

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC

... said:
on the can is said no more than 2 cans per day

i can't have too much caffine in my system, i had problems before..i'm actually on the edge atm..so i have to be careful
Just a word on red bull and V... the amount of processed sugar and carbs in them is astronomical and the amount of caffine in them is the same as a standard coffee. Your better off drinking coffee to stay awake then red bull or V.

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC

clairegirl said:
Just a word on red bull and V... the amount of processed sugar and carbs in them is astronomical and the amount of caffine in them is the same as a standard coffee. Your better off drinking coffee to stay awake then red bull or V.
sugarfree! lol

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC

Lunch: toasted sandwich with ham, philly, pesto and roasted capsicum
Snack: Snickers
Snack: salada with tomato (before gym because i learnt tonight you shouldnt exercise on an empty stomach but its best to eat a proper meal when you are done.
Dinner (at 10pm) 2 Scrambled eggs and a piece of toast

exercie: gym for 1 1/2 hours. 70 min cardio then 20 min stretching/crunches etc

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC

Okay *deep breath* here are the photos... I call it the fat-timeline.. i tried to get full body shots but I don't have many of those.

Year 8/9- I was never one of those "skinny girls" but I was happy with my weight back then.

Year 11- Omg stacked it on and you can see the difference in my face (can't find any year 11 full shot body.

Year 12- I tried to lose weight but there were too many 18ths that year (I went to a school with 300 people in year 12 alone and there was just too much alcahol involved that year + HSC weight)

At my largest- I was huge!! this pic can be likened to how big i was last year in november.

2nd yr uni- At the start i tried to lose but gained it all back again and "at my largest" is probably how i big i was at the end of th year.

Next photo.. okay this is the photo I was talking about that shows most of my faults. It doesn't show my ass but you can tell its big.... anway... i highlighted the bits that I want to get rid of. Mostly my arms and my belly, it looks like i have a second pair of boobs. Also my friend told me this about my virtual model and you put your height/age/breast size/body shape/weight etc in and it forms a sort of you lol anyway i put.. my goal weight and my ideal weight just for fun :)

The photo was at the 5kg lost mark... I don't have any recent photos at the 12kg lost mark but once i get to my GW i'll make sure to get some done (oh did i tell yous? that the 0.5kg i lost went to 0.9kg lost this morning :p)

I'm finding it really hard to hit the "submit button" right now ...... oh well i can always delete this later on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)