The MQ Get Healthy/Study Thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
pb said:
whats in a big breakfast?
lol i haven't had maccas in i think over a year
i don't really like it... it's not chocolate
two english muffins
scrambled egg
that 'sausage' thing

mmmm

mserica

HSC
I was going so well.. and then... we had a morning tea at work and there were KRISPY KREMES.. i hadnt had one for so long i had forgotton what it was like..

So So Nice!! Especially since they were warm!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Since no one else seems to be posting anymore,

Sleeping patterns: slowly being destroyed.
Exercise: Out most of the day walking around and stuff
Food: Quite healthy and managed to reduce the big binges.
Goal: Lose 5-10 kilos and perhaps get back into a sport.

Likelihood: Low.

(hey look iab weird times lawl!)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
haha woot!

sleeping: 11pm goal: 9:30 or 10pm
exercise: none. walking around campus etc. will do
food: bringing as much food to uni as possible, both healthy and unhealthy. goal: do have fruit every day, have morning and afternoon tea, don't buy lunch every day.
overall goal: reduce stress levels by being (super) organised

ALLLICE

HSC
Sleep: usually between 1 & 3am and i didn't get up until 2pm today (today's my day off)

Exercise: walking around uni and to and from the bus stop :p

Food: whatever i want...today i ate half a box of jatz crackers and some cookies..that's all. But I'll have a reasonably wholesome dinner soon

Diagnosis: technically i should be dead.

What i plan to do about my mess of an existence: well...I'd like to eat healthier and have some sort of normal sleep thing going on...but hey..I'm definately not overweight so screw the food thing ..I'll eat what i want while my metabolism can still keep up.

..man I'm lazy

EDIT: Does anyone have any advice about getting some normal sleeping patterns?....I've tried going to bed earlier but i can never get to sleep :(

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
Changing sleeping patterns (mainly to sleep earlier/wake earlier) takes a while. Make sure that you don't give up after the first few nights - take some warm milk, some Valerian, or whatever it takes to make sure you have a better chance of sleeping. If you're heat sensitive like me, even turning on a fan can help.

I'd post, but I need to eat some more dinner, choreograph, then write something for the Holt :/ damn, ever since I hit third year my busy meter skyrocketed :/ I hope my metabolism does too...!!!!

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
exercise = none
food = ok stuff but i eat too much ... i think i'm starting to gain weight again but i don't care as much anymore lol
errmmm sleep = baadd! + caffeine overload, but free coffees at uni! and yay for julies sam card! hehe :D

ALLLICE

HSC
do i get some kind of prize for being on here so late?

i guess my goal of getting to sleep earlier kinda didn't work out...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ALLLICE said:
do i get some kind of prize for being on here so late?

i guess my goal of getting to sleep earlier kinda didn't work out...
Only if you can do it for a couple of weeks later on (you know during assignments and exams)

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
pb said:
exercise = none
food = ok stuff but i eat too much ... i think i'm starting to gain weight again but i don't care as much anymore lol
errmmm sleep = baadd! + caffeine overload, but free coffees at uni! and yay for julies sam card! hehe :D
yay go julies sam card gg

I think im losing weight again lol argggg. Im gonna to try protein shakes and see if it will make me fat o.o

K.

HSC
Sleeping patterns: still terrible, sleep around 1-2am, wake 6am.

Exercise: gyminating a few times a week, walking around campus and to mac centre ( I havent caught a bus to mac centre once this year, hooray), jogging a few evenings a week, walking up to sam bar way too many times, damn stairs.

Food: I havent had home made food since uni started, I eat like 3-4 meals at uni everyday. I hardly ever eat dinner,if I do, its mi goreng or cereal at 1am in the morning. Terribleeeee.

Goal: HD HD HD HD!

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
so far, i have had a healthy lunch 2 out of 4 times this week (the other two, unfortunately consisted of hamburgers).

As my parents are on holidays for a week, I have to make my own dinner or use the stash of TV dinners in my fridge. So for the next week I probably wont be eating too healthily at dinner time. Alas.

mserica

HSC
The excercise and limited chocolate intake is working... down 2.3kilos since the beginning of the semester...(im not so happy though cause Easter Egg Chocolate is out ... and I loooove easter egg chocolate so 2.3kgs is about to find its way back on the body)

:(

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
As i can no longer get hot-chocolates or iced-chocolates for free on my sam card, that is one less unhealthy thing on my daily list. On the other hand, i'm still eating fairly healthy lunches. I'm still going to woolworths nearly every day to get a bread roll and meat from the deli, and sitting in the foodcourt to put it together.

And yes, people look at me strangely.

CieL

HSC
mserica said:
The excercise and limited chocolate intake is working... down 2.3kilos since the beginning of the semester...(im not so happy though cause Easter Egg Chocolate is out ... and I loooove easter egg chocolate so 2.3kgs is about to find its way back on the body)

:(
omg as if you need to lose weight anyway... you're skinny as

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
juLnHi said:
me tooooooooooo!!!! lol
my general store opens at 5:30 am and they bake fresh hot bread. i go there every morning and buy bread and i have like tuna or chicken or something asian to put in my bread everyday at lunch. way cheaper than those rolls they sell at sam.
:) And it tastes x100 better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)