the OC (2 Viewers)

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
Amryllis said:
Hm... Punk'd used to be on Channel 10... It's been gone for a while.

I know this is totally unrelated, but why did Ashton Kutcher and Britney Murphy split up? Weren't they married?
they weren't married, but they looked pretty tight for a while.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Boo_ said:
Is punked still on!!! i didnt know, i loved that show!!!
It is not on free-to-air television anymore:(.

mr_brightside said:
i think punk'd was stopped because they were gonna punk eminem but he found out and said if they did he would kill them......dunno full story/why its on?
I heard that everyone was beginning to know about the show and celebrities were kind of guessing that they were being "Punk'd", so MTV announced that the show was finished so that the celebrities who were getting "Punk'd" couldn't possibly think that they were being "Punk'd" because the show was finished:).

mizz_smee said:
yeah i am downloading it now

i swear i download everything these days...
I haven't downloaded it but I plan too:). I download so much these days that I had to buy a DVD burner to support my habit:p. Did you download the recent "Late Show with David Letterman" episode where Rachel Bilson guest appeared:)?

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
nah i think i gotta calm down for awhile.... i am downloading 7 at the moment

*slaps wrist* naughty

Fry

Amryllis said:
Hm... Punk'd used to be on Channel 10... It's been gone for a while.

I know this is totally unrelated, but why did Ashton Kutcher and Britney Murphy split up? Weren't they married?
where have you been the last..um year? he's with Demi Moore now.

Fry

don't believe in everything you hear in the media. actually they've been together since 2003. im surprised they're still together.

Amryllis

HSC
Fry said:
where have you been the last..um year? he's with Demi Moore now.
I haven't been keeping up with the celebrity goss for years now. The only bits and pieces that I hear are from the radio and from my friends.

Wow.. I had no idea he's with Demi Moore - she's so much older than him! I seriously thought he married Britney Murphy coz I watched this behind-the-scenes thing of the movie "Just Married" and they said that the sex-escapade scenes that they did in the movie were similar to their own honeymoon in reality.

Btw.. WOW! Did Mischa Barton get hair extensions? It looks weird on her.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Fry said:
I didn't realise her hair was as short as is shown in the left picture, it is not a very good picture ether, it makes her look plain. The picture of her with the hair extensions makes her look like Gwyneth Paltrow. It doesn't look all that good on her, kind of weird, but it is a better photo of her in my opinion:).

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
The OC was so good on tues nite!
cant wait till next weeks!
it just gets better and better
channel 10 tease u so much with the ads
"Girl on Girl action" and "OC is going into OD-OVERDRIVE" :mad:
cant wait till next week :D :uhhuh:

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i dont like her in either of those pics.

i think in the one with long hair she looks like delta (that is not a compliment, i dont like her)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
The OC was so good on tues nite!
cant wait till next weeks!
it just gets better and better
channel 10 tease u so much with the ads
"Girl on Girl action" and "OC is going into OD-OVERDRIVE" :mad:
cant wait till next week :D :uhhuh:
yeh..but the "girl on girl action" thing was weeks ago :( got my hopes up 4 nothinggggggggg...well, im neva left disappointed with the OC...its so good :D

Fry

Merethrond said:
I didn't realise her hair was as short as is shown in the left picture, it is not a very good picture ether, it makes her look plain. The picture of her with the hair extensions makes her look like Gwyneth Paltrow. It doesn't look all that good on her, kind of weird, but it is a better photo of her in my opinion:).
she does look a lot like Gwyneth. it makes her look too old and she's only 19. usually i like girls with a natural look, but Mischa looks better with more make-up on.

Boo_

HSC
Merethrond said:
gwyneth paltrow...i jst thought something out of an old dracula movie...

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
braad said:
yeh..but the "girl on girl action" thing was weeks ago
No, there's another girl on girl thing coming up. And it's not a "one-off" like the previous one.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Monkey Butler said:
No, there's another girl on girl thing coming up. And it's not a "one-off" like the previous one.
yeah marissa and alex
from the ads on channel 10 it looks like caleb nickle catches them in action! :mad:
Looks hot but!
cant wait till tues :D

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Goddammit, no OC in the US last week, and no double ep this friday (when it's uploaded) like my friend said. I need my fix!

Btw.. is it just me or has Marissa gotten even more attractive in the last 2 or 3 eps?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)