the OC (3 Viewers)

*mel*

Hey i've seen up to episode 17 coz my friend's bro downloads it for her. It gets heaps better!! It really does!

*mel*

Annegelic said:
^ we all know it doesn't. you don't have to lie :p
I'm not lying! I'm really not.... i luv it and have to watch it over and over. It's getting back to more like season 1.

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
The new episode (19):

Well episode 19 certianly was interesting, except for the Summer/Seth fighting which was crap and the obvious Kirsten wants Carter thingo, which just looks painful. If anyone else has seen it, don't you think that Trey was lieing when he said that he gave the eccies to that girl to cover Marissa? All in all, a decent episode at worst really....

MoNNiE

HSC
RyddeckerSMP said:
The new episode (19):

Well episode 19 certianly was interesting, except for the Summer/Seth fighting which was crap and the obvious Kirsten wants Carter thingo, which just looks painful. If anyone else has seen it, don't you think that Trey was lieing when he said that he gave the eccies to that girl to cover Marissa? All in all, a decent episode at worst really....
yeah, i'm finding the kristen 4 carter lingo to be rather off putting. Yeah , i figured he was lying when he said he was the one supplying the drugs, i think it was that chicks own fault with her waterpolo pals not him.. (the scene were trey grabs the dudes neck --)
i think they are trying to get back to the glory days of season 1 early eps where we saw all these wild oc drinking/drug parties --fights etc "P

Boo_

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
Hey i've seen up to episode 17 coz my friend's bro downloads it for her. It gets heaps better!! It really does!
episode 17...the only episode i havent been able to download...as well as 19...stoopid download site!!!

*mel*

Boo_ said:
episode 17...the only episode i havent been able to download...as well as 19...stoopid download site!!!

19? Is that even out yet? Some guy was trying to download 18 i think last night but it wasn't out yet. Oh i dunno how it works i just watch em.

17 is the one where Marissa sleeps over the Cohen's house.

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
19? Is that even out yet? Some guy was trying to download 18 i think last night but it wasn't out yet. Oh i dunno how it works i just watch em.
Yes episode 19 is out........

Boo_

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
it aired on thursday in the us, and online in a few hrs. but the site i download them from was down. i got it now atleast...now to get ep 17

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i thought ep 18 is where marissa sleeps at the cohens???
19 is taking forever to me
finally it is going at a decent speed so hopefully will have it soon
new eps usually come out fri arvo

Boo_

HSC
mizz_smee said:
i thought ep 18 is where marissa sleeps at the cohens???
19 is taking forever to me
finally it is going at a decent speed so hopefully will have it soon
new eps usually come out fri arvo
yeah, friday arvo here. but still thursday nite there.
same, getting bout 50kb, so yeah, bout 7 more mins...but 17 still aint downloading!!!

MoNNiE

HSC
what do you dude's use to download them with?

yeah ep 18 is when marissa sleeps over at the cohens, ep 17 is the video catastrophe ")

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Saw episode 19
Trey was totally lying to get Marissa off. Why would he have taken a bag of e's with him if he thought he was going out to dinner with Marissa? But of course Ryan will believe that Trey did it and there'll be more annoying angst. "You'll never change" wha wha wha, stupid being such a fucking girl!

*mel*

MoNNiE said:
what do you dude's use to download them with?

yeah ep 18 is when marissa sleeps over at the cohens, ep 17 is the video catastrophe ")

oooh ok well i must have watched 18 the other night then

Boo_

HSC
got all episoedes so far from season 2...watched ep16, and still not to happy, the show is still pweety sad...

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
]Wtf is with Ryan these days, he's turned into the most anally rententive guy on TV. The dude really needs to get over himself. It wasn't so long ago that he was in the same position as Trey. Oh well, I guess the show's gonna milk this crap for all it's worth till the end of the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)