• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OC (1 Viewer)

Boo_

HSC
lol, i know aye!!! lol, just watched ep18!!! itz kinda getting better...but yeahm still kinda boring at the same time

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
*cough* u might wanna put spoiler tags on that before u get blasted by people who are only up the normal tv eps...

*mel*

_muse_ said:
*cough* u might wanna put spoiler tags on that before u get blasted by people who are only up the normal tv eps...

OMG i'm so so sorry!! :( I completely forgot! Oh shit.... sorry Muse! :(

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
indeed....the normal episodes...

are crap, seth goes weird, n its all fucked, i blame marissa

*mel*

Are u talking bout yesterday's episode?? Seth was only weird coz he can't stand to see Summer with Zach... it has nothing to do with Marissa.

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
Are u talking bout yesterday's episode?? Seth was only weird coz he can't stand to see Summer with Zach... it has nothing to do with Marissa.
yeah, i feel so bad for him, she so wants him too!!!

Boo_

HSC
lol, i thought seth looked kinda funni...he obsesses way to much...but i guess he has his reasons...

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
i mean marissa fucked up the OC...all that lesbian crap, crap acting too...

seth saves it all the time, if i was a chick, i'd go him...but im not n im not gay, so i shant:)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
OC 2nd seasons sucks so much.
Mischa Barton needs to invest in some acting lessons.

That is all.

MoNNiE

HSC
Boo_ said:
lol, i know aye!!! lol, just watched ep18!!! itz kinda getting better...but yeahm still kinda boring at the same time
on the topic of the US airings of the OC.. i'm getting so fed up with Ryan.. argh he needs to really get over himself! i fast forward bits where he's on an angre rampage... i just can't take it!!

i'd have to say the airing on channel 10 last night really sucked.. everyone is right in saying that it was a let down (and it definately is!) i though this ep from what i've watch so far was the crappest episode!! where is chad michael murray when you need him!

Boo_

HSC
MoNNiE said:
on the topic of the US airings of the OC.. i'm getting so fed up with Ryan.. argh he needs to really get over himself! i fast forward bits where he's on an angre rampage... i just can't take it!!

i'd have to say the airing on channel 10 last night really sucked.. everyone is right in saying that it was a let down (and it definately is!) i though this ep from what i've watch so far was the crappest episode!! where is chad michael murray when you need him!
yeah, hez such an idiot at times...

lol, i kn0w, waste of my time downloading and watching that episode...

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
wow lesbian action
micha barton was in
yay!!! :D

edit: micha barton is really really hotttttttttttttttttttttttt!! :eek:

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
llamalope said:
man, he was the biggest loser last night. It made me cringe to the point that i had to fast forward it (I was watching it on tape (damn dancing with the stars, and my family for wanting to watch it)).

bring back the glory days
When were these so called "glory days"? The middle of the first season with all that crap with Oliver? personally, i think that both seasons are equally bad in the middle, it's the beginnings and the ends of the series which have been the good bits.......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)