• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OC (1 Viewer)

Boo_

HSC
RyddeckerSMP said:
When were these so called "glory days"? The middle of the first season with all that crap with Oliver? personally, i think that both seasons are equally bad in the middle, it's the beginnings and the ends of the series which have been the good bits.......
nah, i didnt really like the last bit of season 1, and yeah, the oliver stuff was another incident that was crap...

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
Boo_ said:
nah, i didnt really like the last bit of season 1, and yeah, the oliver stuff was another incident that was crap...
Well you'll be glad to know that apparently Oliver is back for the season finale......... should prove interesting.......

*mel*

braad said:
i mean marissa fucked up the OC...all that lesbian crap, crap acting too...

seth saves it all the time, if i was a chick, i'd go him...but im not n im not gay, so i shant:)

LOL! that's good to know brad. maybe because u are like seth?
marissa (mischa barton) doesn't choose what her character does - it's the writers, so the writers fucked it up, not marissa

*mel*

Boo_ said:

Yeah i wanted to kick oliver!! I started watching oc the episode after that oliver gun incident, so i didn't get what they were on about for a while, until i watched the box set. he ruined everything... and so did theresa.

Boo_

HSC
RyddeckerSMP said:
Well you'll be glad to know that apparently Oliver is back for the season finale......... should prove interesting.......
hez back...great, next ur gonna know, ryan finds out that theresa lied bout the baby...and then they can do a repeat of the end of last season...

Boo_

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
LOL! that's good to know brad. maybe because u are like seth?
marissa (mischa barton) doesn't choose what her character does - it's the writers, so the writers fucked it up, not marissa
yeah, but they way she acts could be better...

stainmepink

HSC
Skillo said:
You don't think that maybe she is a tad anorexic?

nahhh she looks healthy, although once she was anorexic i believe. and that oliver was so good looking :) especially when he flirts with the camera and says

"it'll be fun, back to my place?" FLIRT FLIRT ...

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
dude...I think micha barton is hot... and I'm a chick! (although, in a completely non-lesbian way... it's more like envy "why is she so good looking. can't she spread it around to the less fortunate" kind of thing.)

but yes, her acting could be a little better at times.

Boo_

HSC
llamalope said:
dude...I think micha barton is hot... and I'm a chick! (although, in a completely non-lesbian way... it's more like envy "why is she so good looking. can't she spread it around to the less fortunate" kind of thing.)

but yes, her acting could be a little better at times.
lol, hell, she is HOT!!! just used to look 2 damn anorexic during the last season...

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
gobaby said:
nahhh she looks healthy, although once she was anorexic i believe. and that oliver was so good looking :) especially when he flirts with the camera and says

"it'll be fun, back to my place?" FLIRT FLIRT ...
i didnt think oliver was hot.. but that could of been cause i was so obsessed with the show when he came into it that i full on hated him because he was making everything crap. haha im such a loser.. when oliver came onto the show thats when i REALLY started to get hooked onto the show and when i actually started getting excited about the next weeks episode...

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i always have thought that rachel was prettier the misha??
but i would definately choose seth over ryan
make me choose between seth/zach/oliver
and i get in trouble... and i must say that trey aint that bad either
i think that could be the bad boy thing though...

*mel*

_muse_ said:
i didnt think oliver was hot.. but that could of been cause i was so obsessed with the show when he came into it that i full on hated him because he was making everything crap. haha im such a loser.. when oliver came onto the show thats when i REALLY started to get hooked onto the show and when i actually started getting excited about the next weeks episode...

No Oliver wasn't hot at all!!

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i wanted to smash oliver as well
but i still thought he was cute...
he is too short for me though :p

Boo_

HSC
seriously, he was freaky...they way he would look at some people, and the way he played with marissa's feelings and lied to her...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)