• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OC (1 Viewer)

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
Lol studying, ay? Next weeks ep is really good. Don't study! Nah good luck in ur exam. I got my CAFS exam back today...
I missed yesterday's ep *sobs* :(
can someone tell me what happened? :confused:
whats CAFS btw?

*mel*

HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
I missed yesterday's ep *sobs* :(
can someone tell me what happened? :confused:
whats CAFS btw?

hey sucks how are ya?
yesterday... ummm... i don't know, i watched it weeks ago. i think it may have been the one where seth tells summer that he's over her (even though he's not) and umm oh i can't remember. someone tell him plz i wouldn't have a clue.
CAFS - community and family studies

Boo_

HSC
um...if i remember properly, it was that kaleb wanted to adopt lindsay, and as a result, julie convinces him to make her take a dna test to prove that she is caleb's daughter...casue julia is in love with money, and by caleb adopting lindsay, julia will be entitled to less money on the case that caleb should die...neway, getting back to it, this causes lindsay to get extremely distraught as she finds out that she needs to take the dna test at the party celebrating her adoption

i think thatz it, i would say some more, but not to sure about what happened in this episode or the next episode

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
seth bums around the house and stuff and starts asking zach if him and summer had sex... umm.... summer tells seth they didnt... he gets out of his bumming around. um... something with lindsay and ryan i think it might have been the episode where lindsay leaves coz she might not be calebs child. hmmmm if thats a spoiler tell me... thats all i cant remember i just say bits when flicking the channel

Boo_

HSC
mizz_smee said:
seth bums around the house and stuff and starts asking zach if him and summer had sex... umm.... summer tells seth they didnt... he gets out of his bumming around. um... something with lindsay and ryan i think it might have been the episode where lindsay leaves coz she might not be calebs child. hmmmm if thats a spoiler tell me... thats all i cant remember i just say bits when flicking the channel
wasnt the seth bumming round, and lindsay leaving the same episode???

neway:

um...if i remember properly, it was that kaleb wanted to adopt lindsay, and as a result, julie convinces him to make her take a dna test to prove that she is caleb's daughter...casue julia is in love with money, and by caleb adopting lindsay, julia will be entitled to less money on the chance that caleb should die...neway, getting back to it, this causes lindsay to get extremely distraught as she finds out that she needs to take the dna test at the party celebrating her adoption

i think thatz it, i would say some more, but not to sure about what happened in this episode or the next episode

Boo_

HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
how many eps till ryan and marissa get back together?
um...7 if i counted correctly. happens in episode 20, and last nites episode was ep 13

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
woot! im telling my friend to download it...
does anyone have episode names from 12- current
thanks that'll be nice :p

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I wrote a recap for my friend...its a lil dodgy but it may help those who missed it

Seth and Summer
Seth asked summers b4 if they had sex coz he was stressing abt it...he was like "u freak"
He told summer and she told seth off...but then told seth that they didnt have sex.
Seth was happy but then he found out they only didnt have sex coz that guy didnt wanna do it b4 marriage

Ryan, Lindsay, Caleb & Julie
ryan and lindsay were ok until caleb decided he wanted to adopt lindsey.Then julie got pissed off coz lisney would get money then so she convinced caleb to ask 4 a dna test
Ryan finds out and tries to convince linday not to be adopted coz having a dna test will stress her out, but she gets pissed... Caleb throws a huge party but then doesnt announce the adoption coz he need to find out if lindsay is really his daughter and she says "I dont need a dna test...my REAL dad wouldnt do that". She gets angry @ ryan and her mum and drives off

Sandy, Kirsten and his Ex
these fbi agents come looking for sandy's ex so kirsten goes to her and asks if she still oves sandy and she says yes and then kirsten says "leave b4 u ruin all our lives"...so that she leaves but leaves a message saying that she left coz of wat kirsten said so kirsten and sandy fight

Sorry abt this it was adapted from msn convo so mind the net speak, typos and messyness

Boo_

HSC
i dnt name my episodes with the episode name...just:

TheOC.S2.E#

makes it easier to organise...

*mel*

Boo_ said:
i dnt name my episodes with the episode name...just:

TheOC.S2.E#

makes it easier to organise...
yeah... it's weird. some tv shows have names for every episode but they don't even show it at the start. so what's the point?

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
yeah... it's weird. some tv shows have names for every episode but they don't even show it at the start. so what's the point?
for when they come out on dvd?? i dunno...

Boo_

HSC
damn America!!! cant even show oc when itz supposed to be on, so now i cant download it till next week...though there is a a crap quality one u can download...neway, yeah, something happened in america and they didnt show episode 21, but showing ep 21 & 22 next thursday, so can download it then!!!

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
Boo_ said:
damn America!!! cant even show oc when itz supposed to be on, so now i cant download it till next week...though there is a a crap quality one u can download...neway, yeah, something happened in america and they didnt show episode 21, but showing ep 21 & 22 next thursday, so can download it then!!!
Yeah!

Fucking George Bush has to have a presidential broadcast right at the time the OC is supposed to be on, doesnt he!

I aint going to download the crap quality one, just wouldnt be the same! So im going to wait until next week, then get a double dose of it.

Its cool when you watch lots of episodes all at once though, I recently did this with season 1 (I didnt start watching until the 4th last episode) and it took me a whole week to watch it! But yeah, I'll get some friends over and we'll watch the double episode :)

Cousin Ira

HSC
The O.C

YAY!! Seth and Summer are getting back together!!!!! but poor Zac.....he was so nice.......oh well, BUT THEY'RE GOING TO DO THAT SPIDER MAN THING!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)