• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OC (1 Viewer)

Cousin Ira

HSC
haha, yeah, i know, seth and summer soooo belong together but it was pretty funny while they were apart. BUT WHY THE HELL SHOULD LINDSAY AND ZAC GET TOGETHER??!! <stares in mortification>

MoNNiE

HSC
dimzi said:
Yeah!

Fucking George Bush has to have a presidential broadcast right at the time the OC is supposed to be on, doesnt he!

I aint going to download the crap quality one, just wouldnt be the same! So im going to wait until next week, then get a double dose of it.

Its cool when you watch lots of episodes all at once though, I recently did this with season 1 (I didnt start watching until the 4th last episode) and it took me a whole week to watch it! But yeah, I'll get some friends over and we'll watch the double episode :)
hahah yeah
screw bush the butch!

ahh ep 21 is good..!!!

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Wow.. a lot of bad sh*t happens in ep 21. Looks like we're heading towards a similar end of season to season 1.

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
Yeah I wish they hadnt have...

From what Ive heard about ep21, it seems everything is being set up for the finale. I just hope that Zach gets out of the picture :) (I think he does, as he doesnt appear on the episode guide on tvtome!)

Boo_

HSC
mizz_smee said:
so is it worth waiting or downloading?
wat is wrong with the episode?
well, casue canada are smart enough to not have a president, they still aired the show at normal time, however, the quality that was uploaded is bad quality, not HD like the usual episodes, and itz in mpeg format not avi...im going to wait, and watch both episodes at same time

Boo_

HSC
dimzi said:
Its cool when you watch lots of episodes all at once though, I recently did this with season 1 (I didnt start watching until the 4th last episode) and it took me a whole week to watch it! But yeah, I'll get some friends over and we'll watch the double episode :)
i agree, casue i watched episodes 6-10 all at once, and makes it way more fun. that and no commercial breaks...

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
I got the new episode, and - holy shit! - it was actually good. Kinda sucks about Trey though, he was cool. And fuck I hate Zach, being a pussy about getting Summer back (he totally set everything in 20 and 21 up).

Boo_

HSC
lol, u could tell he was doing it at the party for the comic...i was feeling sry for him over what summer did 2 him at the airport, but now, i hope he leaves soon

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
He's just a cunt. The Francesca thing was alright, at least it made him less one-dimensional, but to go from that to being a gay little bitch just sucks. Seriously, he's beaten up Cohen once, he could do it again.

Boo_

HSC
i know aye, lol, with the way he made up francesca, it made it seem he wasnt obsessed with summer, now i see him as a sneaky lil gf stealer...at least seth was open about it, and the way he looked when he took summer home from the comic party was sinister

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
yeah i watched the latest episode as well...
it was really good compared to recently.
i dont like the whole trey and marissa thing... whatever happens will cause trouble for rya and i hate it when the show revolves around him. As for zach and summer, i hope it doesn't happen when is he no longer on the cast list? i hope he leaves soon even though i think he is good looking and everything... i jut want the people on the show to have a normal relationship for once coz it is really starting to shit me up the wall. Kirsten and carter... i couldn't care less about. I glad he is going/gone, I like it when the parents are just amusing and funy.. with no real problems

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
I hate the whole summer/seth/zach thing, makes you wonder what the point of the entire second series was if summer and seth get back together for like a month, then break up again....... :chainsaw: annoying! But the series certainly is looking like it's going to end with something big at least......

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
RyddeckerSMP said:
I hate the whole summer/seth/zach thing, makes you wonder what the point of the entire second series was if summer and seth get back together for like a month, then break up again....... :chainsaw: annoying! But the series certainly is looking like it's going to end with something big at least......
same as what they did with marissa and oliver thingo a season ago :rolleyes:

*mel*

ahh this sucks!! my stupid computer had a virus so i didn't get to come on bos for a while... and u guys have written a lot! I hate it!!! Not that you've written a lot, but i hate the sound of the latest episode. :(
My friend's burning 19, 20 and 21 for me... but i think i'll just watch the first two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)