• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OC (2 Viewers)

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
aarrgghhh the site i download my torrents off isnt working...
anyone got any suggestions for me plz?!?!?!

HSC
I don't watch the OC, but just in case any of you were hankering for it, the First Season is $26 in JB-HiFi.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
whiterabbit said:
I don't watch the OC, but just in case any of you were hankering for it, the First Season is $26 in JB-HiFi.
wow thats an awesome price
most of the ppl on this site download the episodes that havent even come out here yet!
i wish i could do that!

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
In a press release issued on Thursday, May 12, the MPAA (Motion Picture Association) filed lawsuits against six independent sites providing downloads. This move comes as little surprise, as many of the MPAA's members also hold interest in TV production as well. However, it does seem to be about control as after all, we are talking about an industry which has fought for years, first to eliminate the VCR. Then, declaring not watching TV commercials, was itself a crime.

We are no longer providing the informational links until further notice but all other services will continue as normal.

:chainsaw:
grr...when i was actually gonna try and download some, they close down the site :mad:

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
There are other sites where you can find them, you just have to look carefully. Ep 23 isn't out anyway.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
the downloads i had going are still working... y couldnt they just let me at least start the oc
this suxs big time :(

firehose

HSC
Yea damn it btefnet is closed down now i don't know where to d/l the new episode. Anyone know another place where u can get them? They just had to close down the sites just before the whole lot of season finales... :chainsaw:

i think she means that while her other downloads are still going she wasn't able to start downloading the OC before the site got shut down... the d/ls operate from a BT program not a website

MoNNiE

HSC
jim_green said:
There are other sites where you can find them, you just have to look carefully. Ep 23 isn't out anyway.
<3 irc

but ehh..
FOR EP 23

Woah! omgbbq~so much happened in that episode its not funni!! Teresa had the baby!...and the next thing you know.. caleb is having a good time with ju ju.. and then he dies!! and there is more...
hmmm oliver and jimmy come back next week... this is going to be realy interesting!

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
MoNNiE said:
<3 irc

but ehh..
FOR EP 23

Woah! omgbbq~so much happened in that episode its not funni!! Teresa had the baby!...and the next thing you know.. caleb is having a good time with ju ju.. and then he dies!! and there is more...
hmmm oliver and jimmy come back next week... this is going to be realy interesting!
Episode 23 was amazing....... caleb dying even though i knew he was leaving the oc at anyrate was still a shock...... the build-up to the season finale has reached fever pitch most definately....... Least the prom turned out good!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)