the OC (2 Viewers)

*mel*

YAY!!! I got eps 19, 20, 21 and 22 yesterday! I can't believe I haven't watched em yet. My friend is forbidding me to watch it until she comes over. :(

My other friend's bro d/loads the eps from Shareaza or something... not quite sure.

Wow you guys talked so much - like 3 pages worth and i haven't been on for only a couple of days...

Boo, any new melts?

Boo_

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
YAY!!! I got eps 19, 20, 21 and 22 yesterday! I can't believe I haven't watched em yet. My friend is forbidding me to watch it until she comes over. :(

My other friend's bro d/loads the eps from Shareaza or something... not quite sure.

Wow you guys talked so much - like 3 pages worth and i haven't been on for only a couple of days...

Boo, any new melts?
haha, yeah, there wass one, over kirsten, lol...

shareaza...neva heard of that *runs search*

Boo_

HSC
evil law suits closing down nice torrent sites provding me with tv episodes. the other one i download from, hasnt even got ep22 uploaded yet

*mel*

Boo_ said:
haha, yeah, there wass one, over kirsten, lol...

shareaza...neva heard of that *runs search*

Over kirsten!? Explain... that musta been numero 3.

Yeah i've never heard of that before, but apparently it's pretty good if u have that other internet connection. ummm not dial up but the other one... ahh im such untechnological. all i know is that i have dial up so it would take days to download a whole tv show. so my friend's lovely bro does it for me. have u found shareaza yet?

Boo_

HSC
lol, some one brought up kirsten, an melted pver how nice she is, and stuff. lol, yep, 3!!!

um, u mean ADSL???

shareaza = pay to download/join

*mel*

Boo_ said:
lol, some one brought up kirsten, an melted pver how nice she is, and stuff. lol, yep, 3!!!

um, u mean ADSL???

shareaza = pay to download/join

lol silly boy!

adsl? i guess.... i really don't know

pay? really? coz i downloaded it and tried to download but it was too slow. oohhh wellz

*mel*

joe_m_2000 said:
<3 monnie!
i get them soon! :D
hey joe how are ya?

ahhh im going nuts. i'm sitting here staring at the discs saying "19, 20, 21, 22" and i can't watch em. do u reckon i should sneak a peek and tell my friend that i didn't watch em?

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
hey joe how are ya?

ahhh im going nuts. i'm sitting here staring at the discs saying "19, 20, 21, 22" and i can't watch em. do u reckon i should sneak a peek and tell my friend that i didn't watch em?
why cant u watch em?

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
hey joe how are ya?

im good mel :D
how r u
i wanna c the future episodes like u all!
im so jealous :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)