the OC (1 Viewer)

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
Just watched "the shower"... man I love Cindy. She's such a stirrer. THe look on Julie's face was priceless. Well at least Celeb likes her... In some ways I wish Theresa would have just gone back to Eddie and left everybody alone, but then that would be bad for her in the long run. Although I'm not very fond of her now that i know what happens in season 3... only read this if you want to know what happens.... I'm warning you...
the baby isn't really ryans. They never did a paternity test. and it seems that theresa knew all about it, but she wanted to get money from the cohens. She's coming back to tie up those loose threads later on in season 3, and you can bet there will b fireworks!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
DanielleM said:
I knew taylor and the dean would hookup soon enough
that charlotte woman is annoying...grr i hate her
lol i know...i cant believe summer can be so naive (i still love her)...but srsly how could you get manipulated my taylor so easily...poor baby...and taylor and dean hess...HA!....and omg marissa's new friends...im so glad she went back to ryan at the end that was sweet...we need more summer/seth sweet scenes...their lives basically revolve around school coz seth got that stupid detention...and omg charlotte...kah! the biggest bum in the world...

and now something that will shock you all...and has nothing to do with last nite's ep

apparently the director and producer and watever dude Josh Schwartz is considering making the OC all about Marissa's sister Kaitlen and her friends...meaning byebye to the well-loved awesome 4 (Summer/Seth/Ryan/Marissa)...but i am praying that it does not happen...and before you ask...i was informed about it on The OC forum...so yeh...i forgot where the chick got the deal from but im and praying (as i mentioned before) that it does not happen :(...pplz pray with me :p

DanielleM

HSC
tasha1188 said:
lol i know...i cant believe summer can be so naive (i still love her)...but srsly how could you get manipulated my taylor so easily...poor baby...and taylor and dean hess...HA!....and omg marissa's new friends...im so glad she went back to ryan at the end that was sweet...we need more summer/seth sweet scenes...their lives basically revolve around school coz seth got that stupid detention...and omg charlotte...kah! the biggest bum in the world...

and now something that will shock you all...and has nothing to do with last nite's ep

apparently the director and producer and watever dude Josh Schwartz is considering making the OC all about Marissa's sister Kaitlen and her friends...meaning byebye to the well-loved awesome 4 (Summer/Seth/Ryan/Marissa)...but i am praying that it does not happen...and before you ask...i was informed about it on The OC forum...so yeh...i forgot where the chick got the deal from but im and praying (as i mentioned before) that it does not happen :(...pplz pray with me :p
if that happens...Oc will suck... and we'll all stop watching it :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
~ForAGoodCause~ said:
i thought they were making a spin-off about marissa's sister not change the whole show ... it wouldnt make sense if that was the case
thats what i thought...coz i read it like months ago that caitlen will have her own show like mean girls...but then i heard from another source that she and her friends will be taking over...its really stupid...yes...and confusing

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
hey hey, whats with marissa's sister? lol sorry, just that i havent visited this thread for quite a while an yeah i'm lost :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
MuffinMan said:
hey hey, whats with marissa's sister? lol sorry, just that i havent visited this thread for quite a while an yeah i'm lost :(
she is having her own show with all her friends...and its like mean girls and is meant to be a spin-off show of the oc but then there are rumours kaitlen might be taking over the show...which frankly i believe is absolutley stupid...the oc needs to go onto college like dawsons creek...hehe...

on another note

omg i saw adam brody on gilmore girls on sunday nite and omg he looked sooooooooo hot!!!!...kah...i love him

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
DanielleM said:
Is that summer in ur sig tash?
she looks sooo different!~
yeh---summer seth ryan and marissa---i love that pic of summer and seth...i have it in like several different backgrounds on stuf---and the top marissa is wearing...summer wore is to an award show or some promotional tingy...copy cat :p

DanielleM

HSC
I reckon summer will do something bout seeing Dean hess and Taylor

something will happen
and then ryan/marissa will be able to come back to harbour

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol...u poor deprived child...its on on wednesday nite at 930-1030 and at 1130-1230 on arena 2 and then again on fridays at 230-330 and 430-530 on arena 2

whilst watchin i notices the cohens had a maid...but she mysteriously disappeared after ep1...what happened to her?

Stefcia87

HSC
thanx so much! yeah i noticed that the cohens had a maid when i was watchin it on channel 10 but i never saw her in another episode.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)