What happened to ep 5 seasson 3
trying to find it but cant find it anywhere
did it air 2day?
Anyone got a link for a torrent site?

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Yeah they've got the NLDS on Fox, so I think the OC's off until after the Playoffs.

Which means no OC until another 3 weeks!

Next week it's the AL & NLCS followed by the World Series. I'm not sure if there are games scheduled for Thurs nites, but if there are I'm sure Fox will be covering them.

I recall this happening last year too.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
DELTAS GOING TO BE ON THE OC!!! apparently, anyway. her character will be Marissa's estranged australian cousin. LOL. i dont think its TOTALLY confirmed yet... but if shes on it, i am sooo watching!!!!

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
damn baseball.. omg delta.. the aussie accent will just kill the show

payafee

HSC
Delta's trying to crack the US market any way possible and that will certainly give her a lot of exposure.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Calebs and aussie. well, not that hes on the show anymore. but i thought his american accent was so poxy

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg delta on the oc...that sure will raise ratings in oz...and it shud be interesting...i rkn delta can pass as marissas cousins...wonder who her love interest will be...maybe ryan hehe...yeh ok the oc website it says that the oc will return thursdays after baseball so im assuming thats not until early november...and i read in a mag that the oc is starting here early 2006---really helpful *note sarcasm*...hehe well i cant wait...at least i wont be missin any eps :)

HSC
I am pretty sure this markes the end of any credibility the show had. Writing characters in/out so quickly really spoils those constant viewers.

A tacky storyline in store! :rolleyes:

HSC
sunjet said:
damn baseball.. omg delta.. the aussie accent will just kill the show
um Alan Dale was on the show for ages. His Aussie/Kiwi accent didnt kill the show.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
yeah, i already said that. I think shes on there for a while. i dunno how many episodes. Yeah i rekon her and marissa look slightly alike!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)