the OC (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i finish on the 9th as well----i cant wait till the oc starts here...but i watch it on foxtel to keep me sane :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ARE BRODY AND BILSON OVER?
The hot OC couple, Rachel Bilson and Adam Brody, are rumoured to have split. NW mag has reported that not only have the hot Hollywood couple possibly split, but Rachel may now be with Mandy Moore's man Zach Braff. Club-goers looked on in shock as Rachel and Zach became quite cosy at the LA night spot The Dime before leaving together. "She was practically sitting on his lap," an onlooker says. "She kept whispering in his ear. They kept laughing and looked like they were totally into each other."
ok yeh this aint got to do with the OC but i read this on the Dolly website and can someone please tell me its not true coz if it is im srsly gonna cry and/or have a heart attack

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
um...im guessing yes....and i just found out that adam and rachel have not broken up so my life is normal now :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Boo_ said:
lol, well glad to hear that ur life is not falling apart :]
lol....omg im having a 27hr OC marathon after my last exam with my cuzin...yay i cant wait :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
nah season 3 aint starting again till like the first week of november in the states...damn baseball...

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
MuffinMan said:
haha i want in! :)
You know the HSC has destroyed your sanity when you see MuffinMan's signature and think that it says "GOEBBELS" instead of "GO EELS".

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Strange episode
Ryans back in Harbour
I knew theyd use the dean hess/taylor townsand scandal to get back at them
I knew Ryan couldn't leave on that fishing boat
it was just somehting they used to build suspense :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)