the OC (1 Viewer)

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
The O.C ultimately suffers from a lack of rocket launchers, rather like Party of Five did.

*hopeful*

HSC
im not that excited/interested by the coming season....the group dynamics r going to be all stuffed up...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
News:

Rachel Bilson is considering quitting The OC, since it has passed its used-by date. Although she is grateful for everything it has brought to her and her career, she feels that they need to move on. So im guessing this is the last season :p Meh! I guess i'll survive :D

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
tasha1188 said:
News:

Rachel Bilson is considering quitting The OC, since it has passed its used-by date. Although she is grateful for everything it has brought to her and her career, she feels that they need to move on. So im guessing this is the last season :p Meh! I guess i'll survive :D
Yeah it was good while it lasted
season 4 will be its downfall

Pilgrim

HSC
season 3 was its downfall. hiring mischa barton was its downfall. the show sucks now and its used to actually be good.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Pilgrim said:
season 3 was its downfall. hiring mischa barton was its downfall. the show sucks now and its used to actually be good.
hmm
4th November
i think uni exams start around then :(
o well
having oc start again will be something to look forward to for the holidays :)

*hopeful*

HSC
she left because she wanted to pursue movies(i think) or basically just other stuff
in other words, she knew the show sucked and wanted to leave before its inevitable crash and burn ending

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Hey i managed to track down some spoilers for the first few episodes of Season 4:

4.01 - "The Avengers" - November 2, 2006 - Photos
This episode picks up about 3-4 months after the death of Marissa with Seth working at a comic book store instead of going to college. Ryan is not living at the Cohen's house anymore and is said to be doing some late night cage fighting. Summer has gone off to college in Rhode Island where she is now fighting for different causes associated with the envirorment. While at college Summer meets a boy name Che who is an environmentalist, Che is played by Chris Pratt (from Everwood). Chris Pratt will be in six-episodes this season. Also in this episode you will meet one more new character, 16 year old Eric Ward (Luke's Brother). In the season opener Kaitlin (Marissas Sister) and the Eric are friends and go to Newport plaza (mall) to study and get high. Later on in the episode Kaitlin and the Eric go to a party at the beach where she leaves him stranded in a car. Sandy has returned to the public defenders office. Kirsten also makes an appearance in this episode trying to get Seth add something to a care package she is sending Ryan.

4.02 - "The Search" - November 9, 2006
Ryan in search of his brother Trey so he heads to Vegas. Seth is also in Vegas and seems to be living life on the edge, which includes getting a tattoo and drinking too much. Taylor is at Summer's dorm where she meets Amber, Summer's roommate, who is totally unlike them. Amber is surprised when Taylor mentions Summer has a boyfriend. Julie and Kaitlin take part in a clothing drive at Harbor School.

4.03 - "The Cold Turkey" - November 16, 2006
Julie and Dr. Roberts are still together and living in the same house but things seem like they are headed in downward spiral. Julie tries to divert conversations on potatoes and preparing a meal instead of really talking with Dr. Roberts about what is going on in her life. Summer and Seth meet in this episode. Sandy meets Darryl, one of Seth's new friends who has been in trouble with the law before. Sandy remembers that he represented him a few years back.

4.04 - "The Metamorphosis" - November 23, 2006
Ryan accompanies Taylor to a meeting with a French-speaking lawyer. Most of the scene will be in French with English subtitles. It seems that she got married with a French man named Henri-Michel and now wants to divorce. Via his lawyer, her husband demands that she comes back to France and says he doesn't want to divorce. The lawyer says that to be legal in France, one of the parties must have been unfaithful or both must agree to divorce... Seth visits Summer at Brown. He is not allowed in a town meeting because he is not a student. Kaitlin along with Brad and Eric Ward meet a man in a sketchy parking lot in order to get fake IDs. In what trouble with the teens get into? Sandy and Che also appear.

Also i heard that The OC will be starting next month, but im not sure if its true or not, but pretty exciting :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)