the OC (2 Viewers)

bustinjustin

HSC
shanti96 said:
Being a hardcore OC fan, I don't think there was much closure. The theresa issue was never dealt with... with the fact that her baby was most probably Ryans...blue eyes, blonde hair... cmon. How 'bout Trey? How come after he leaves in S2, we don't see how he pans out b/c he was a big part of Ryan's life.
The seth/sum wedding was too predictable. Swartz always favoured S/S since Seth was a reflection of himself... getting the girl in the end. They never gave RM a fighting chance. I mean, how quick did ryan move on after Marissa. And can we count how many times he said I love you to Taylor... like 3 in 1 year? and to marissa, once. through 3 years. The show was too rushed to conclude.
I disagree I think there was plenty of closure. Yes, they probably didn't do deal with Theresa and Trey in great detail, but they would've messed things up way too much.

Did anyone notice that one of the gay guys that bought the Cohen's Berkeley Home, the Caterer guy, was actually playing a waiter (or possibly the same caterer) at the 'Vegas night' fundraiser from "the gamble", episode 3, season 1? I only just saw it the other day (only just bought season 1 dvd's today, and have been glued to the screen, it's only now that I've been able to fully appreciate the writing, so much witty banter).

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
bustinjustin said:
Yeah, josh schwartz is also exec producer.

Doesn't air in the states until their fall/our spring. It'll start out on Ch9 here next year (just like the OC did.... hmm... likewise, it would probably be more suited to ch10).
haha nine, yeh, i doubt that'll last long..i could see it on ten too

shanti96

ya hasra and goodnight
HSC
bustinjustin said:
Did anyone notice that one of the gay guys that bought the Cohen's Berkeley Home, the Caterer guy, was actually playing a waiter (or possibly the same caterer) at the 'Vegas night' fundraiser from "the gamble", episode 3, season 1? I only just saw it the other day (only just bought season 1 dvd's today, and have been glued to the screen, it's only now that I've been able to fully appreciate the writing, so much witter banter).
Yeah, I knew it right away... one of those things you gotta pick out if you've watched s1, like, over and over again.

Josh went all-out in season 1- thats why it was just the best. s2 had a hard time to top it off after a season like that.

*hopeful*

HSC
i totally forgot about gossip girl coming out, i actually enjoy the books :eek:

cant wait!

renzieroo

HSC
Lol i totally agree with you politik. I don't think the writers were very good (compared to something like Friends), but I still watched it every week. I think the casting department did a very good job. Maybe that's why. Boh.

mischievous90

HSC
shanti96 said:
Josh went all-out in season 1- thats why it was just the best. s2 had a hard time to top it off after a season like that.
yeaa but season 2 and 3 were still pretty good though.... it was only season 4 that went down hill.

Anyway love d OC shame its not on anymore!!! but i dont blame it cause season 4 was boring as!

rebeccalbanks

HSC
The O.C is like my guilty pleasure show. I constantly find myself denying that I watch it...right after I've hidden my OC DVDs of course :rofl:

HSC
mischievous90 said:
yeaa but season 2 and 3 were still pretty good though.... it was only season 4 that went down hill.

Anyway love d OC shame its not on anymore!!! but i dont blame it cause season 4 was boring as!
Season 4 was awesome! It was way better than the 3rd.

At least it had more comedy rather than Marissa bitching 24/7 and landing herself in a billion different situations.

Jess007

HSC
season 4 sucked... season 2 was my favourite.. when seth and summer started to get it on... the ep when he stands on the coffee table was my favourite...

plus the valentines day ep...

brilliant :) ( the one when summer was gonig to go over seas with zach but hesees a lil boy like seth and decides against it)

so good :)

mischievous90

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Season 4 was awesome! It was way better than the 3rd.

At least it had more comedy rather than Marissa bitching 24/7 and landing herself in a billion different situations.
lolz u think sooo?? i dunno lolz i think season 3 was way better!! though season 4 has more comedy but seasons 3 was more interesting!!! and i think it was because of season4 that d show was axed

L-esky

HSC
I miss the OC...it was my weekly teen drama fix.
now it's gone...and everything on tv at the moment is so crap.

HSC
mischievous90 said:
lolz u think sooo?? i dunno lolz i think season 3 was way better!! though season 4 has more comedy but seasons 3 was more interesting!!! and i think it was because of season4 that d show was axed
Season 3 was shocking imo. Marissa was a stuck up bitch gone way wild and then coming back when she realised she was wrong.

I like the comedy :)

I don't think it had much to do with that. many people stopped watching the show because Misha Barton left, i still think they axed it too soon :(

mischievous90

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Season 3 was shocking imo. Marissa was a stuck up bitch gone way wild and then coming back when she realised she was wrong.

I like the comedy :)

I don't think it had much to do with that. many people stopped watching the show because Misha Barton left, i still think they axed it too soon :(
yeaa but i think that's why it's so interesting.... Marissa being stuck up bitch gone wild!!! ut yea like you said it's way too early to be axed!!!

Jess007

HSC
yeh tv is shit at the moment

the oc was great, id sit down upstairs and watch it, msging one of my friends everytime something big happened ' omg did u hear wat she said!!' etc.. i miss seth and summers romance,.. i miss seths sense of humor and lack of knowlege :( yeh axed to early.. i didnt really enjoy any episodes when oliver was in it... i hated the drama he created..ryan had to put up with so much shit..and the new years ep, when he came running up the stairs...looking for marissa at olivers party..ahhh lol my heart stopped..haha im goingto dl some eps :D

Jess007

HSC
lol haha yeh i love it..... i dled an ep, the valentines day one, my fav ever!!

Jess007

HSC
it was the one when summer was going over seas, but knew she loved seth deep down and then she raced home and seth was hanging up side down? memba? yeh,. that one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)