• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OC (1 Viewer)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
iwonder how they are gonna end it all?
what do u guys think?
big season finale? or something lame.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Something lame? Why would they end a show with something lame?

goan_crazy

HSC
Jachie said:
Something lame? Why would they end a show with something lame?
because they don't care anymore?
the shows already been cancelled
and they reckon no ones watching anymore
so why not
it could be disappointing...

Jachie

HSC
goan_crazy said:
because they don't care anymore?
the shows already been cancelled
and they reckon no ones watching anymore
so why not
it could be disappointing...
That makes zero sense.

The show's been cancelled, but they still need to end it. The creator has said he knows how he's going to tie everything up, so....yeah, I still don't understand why you would think it would be something lame. There's a difference between a show ending and a show giving up, and what show have you heard of that has done the latter?

goan_crazy

HSC
Jachie said:
That makes zero sense.

The show's been cancelled, but they still need to end it. The creator has said he knows how he's going to tie everything up, so....yeah, I still don't understand why you would think it would be something lame. There's a difference between a show ending and a show giving up, and what show have you heard of that has done the latter?
we'll we'll just see what happens then i guess
hope its good :)

Jachie

HSC
I hope it's good too :) there's nothing worse than having a good show end on a crappy note. Although, having said that, most shows have great series finales. I mean, Dawsons's Creek was SHIT, but it's last episode wasn't.

HSC
I don't know what you all think is good or crap. Pretty much all the season finales from 1-3 were either fully crap, or else had half an hour that was good and the other crap.

But i would be cheering if the characters from season one came back:eek: And i want either Ryan/Taylor or Seth/Summer to get married.

Jachie

HSC
I loved the first two finales. S3 was boring, but the first two definitely weren't IMO. They were some of the best episodes the show ever produced.

Ah, see, I REALLY don't want anyone to get married. They're too young. And especially not Ryan/Tyalor - they've only been dating (on-off) for a couple of weeks.

goan_crazy

HSC
yeah well im sure the producers have a suprise for us :)
lookin forward to it
febuary 07
end of the oc

HSC
Jachie said:
I loved the first two finales. S3 was boring, but the first two definitely weren't IMO. They were some of the best episodes the show ever produced.

Ah, see, I REALLY don't want anyone to get married. They're too young. And especially not Ryan/Tyalor - they've only been dating (on-off) for a couple of weeks.
Lol.

Nah i found those episodes half good and half boring, there were some stuff which i really didnt care about. Yes they may half been overall better than most episodes made, but still cant get over the crap parts.

And even if its an engagment its like got pretty dresses. Yes they are young...but what if Summer and Seth actually go through the engagment thing?

As goan_crazy said we'll have to wait and see. Hopefully it ends up being the episode they've made:)

Jachie

HSC
I can't think of any crap parts from 1 & 2...my memory is pretty rusty, though. I only remember the really powerful, great moments. Like Julie and Caleb's wedding, R&M's dance, S&S's talk on the hill, Ryan leaving, Seth sailing away, Kirsten crying, etc. And in S2...there was the funeral, the intervention, and of course the cliffhanger. All scenes I fucking adored. But I don't remember much else about those eps, so there's a good chance I'm simply not remembering the boring parts.

I hope S/S don't go through the engagement thing. I want them to end of together, but as a dating couple NOT as fiances.

goan_crazy

HSC
ok lets talk about suggestions of what could happen :p
how do u think the producers are gonna end it?

HSC
goan_crazy said:
ok lets talk about suggestions of what could happen :p
how do u think the producers are gonna end it?
They may try to sort of relate it to how the series first began. Ryan could visit is old home, and his family, or they may visit him.

They may show them going to finish their education. And maybe show them after a few years, where they have graduated.

The past characters may come back.

Taylors parents somehow become more normal, or at least try to act like her parents.

Jachie: About the engagement, what if they got engaged later on?

Either way i hope it ends up being really good, and not some crap episode. :)

goan_crazy

HSC
Just watched episode 10
they are starting to make things good :p

Taylor and Ryan have broken up
Seth and Summer aren't getting married anymore
and Kirsten finds out about Julies prostitution

oh and theres the Kaitlin and Chris Brown thing.

I liked this weeks episode

Last edited:

goan_crazy

HSC
I thought we weren't using spoliers this season as it comes out within the same week

channel 10 show everything before it happens anyway :p

anyway spoilers put in now.

Rainbow Joanna

HSC
Theres gonna be like 16 episodes this final season. But one thing is for sure, at this stage it looks like Marissa is completely gone for good it seems. Theres like an episode soon that has the gang going on a nostalgic journey back in time. Apparently Luke,Holly,Summer,Taylor,Ryan and Adam are the only ones that feature (oh and their parents as well, of course).
Take a look yourselves at the young actors who play them when there are 10. Set about in the year 1998. So yeah Josh is definitely trying to fuse everything up leading to the finale it seems. http://www.thornekids.net/1_Bella_T...o_Gallery/The_OC/slides/Young_OC_Group_3.html

Hopefully my ideal finale, I doubt it will happen due to the budget, is that all the guest stars from s 1,2,3 all return (the ones that are alive of course) like Zach, gosh was he hooottttttt!

Otherwise another good way to end it, have it set a couple of years from now where all of them are out of Newport for good. Distant, lost and confused (like always). Then, have them reconnecting spiritually, emotionally as well as metaphysically and breaking the dysfunctional wind that keeps sailing north easterly towards Newport. Hopefully, it ends in a hysterical communist like fashion kinda like Mean Girls, but only with them now fully able to conquer the world with the new found synergy and spiritual energy. Ok, that sounds kinda lame but I swear somehow the “Che” thing has really gotten into me as well!
http://www.thornekids.net/1_Bella_T...o_Gallery/The_OC/slides/Young_OC_Group_3.html

goan_crazy

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
So how many episodes until the series finishes?

And goan_crazy, how do you watch the show?
yeah 6 more

on my comp
bit torrents

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)