• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OC (2 Viewers)

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
I found out yesterday that the OC's timeslot will b replaced by the new series of NCIS! That show used to b aired at 9.30 on wednesday and ive never seen it in the top 10 ratings so why should it replace the OC! The OC only has a few more episodes until its done so why not play it out in its usual timeslot so ppl dont forget that it is on. Stupid channel 10!!!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Clearly Channel 10 are trying to get ratings for NCIS. I thought Greys was on at 8.30pm? But the new timeslot shouldn't see a decline in ratings as the true fans wouldn't care but since this will be The OC's final season I guess channel 10 really don't care how it rates since it will be over.

Rinni

HSC
Greys used to be on at 9:30 but when Desperate Houswives finished it moved to the 8:30 time slot. Oh well who cares when it's played as long as they see the season out...

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Rinni said:
Greys used to be on at 9:30 but when Desperate Houswives finished it moved to the 8:30 time slot. Oh well who cares when it's played as long as they see the season out...
Yeah true
the next ep episode 11 has aired in US

goan_crazy

HSC
Wow no one posted in here for a while
I just watched episode 12

lots of shocks there
do not read this spoiler if u dont wanna find out.
Who gets proposed to?
Julie by Bullet

and whos her secret lover
JI guessed this one, but Ryans Dad (Frank)

Who's Pregnant?!
KIRSTEN! OMG

pretty good episode

but its making me wonder how they are going to wrap all this up!

goan_crazy

HSC
More spoilers:
for episodes 13-16-the last 4
Episode 4.13: The Case of the Franks
Airdate: February 1, 2007
* 01/16 - Josh Schwartz reveals: There's going to be a fight for the love of a certain woman. Source: The Ausiello Report - lol thats Julie Cooper
* 01/16 - Someone's going to receive two marriage proposals. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide - Julie Cooper
* 01/16 - While Taylor comes up with a plan to make things right between Ryan and his Dad, Julie continues to move things forward with Bullit. But when Julie and Frank run into each other in front of Ryan and Taylor, their secret is apparent. Meanwhile, after Seth and Summer get a psychic reading, Summer wonders if she and Seth are right for each other. And when Kaitlin discovers that Ryan and Taylor are playing Cupid to get Julie and Frank together, she goes to extreme lengths to get her mom to like Bullit but who will Julie choose? Guest Cast: Kevin Sorbo as Frank Atwood, Gary Grubbs as Bullit, Viji Nathan as Psychic, Max Greenfield as Young Sandy, Ellen Hollman as Young Kirsten, Graham Miller as Young Jimmy and Cathy Lind Hayes as Teacher. Source: FOX
* 01/16 - Ryan, Taylor and Kaitlin choose sides when Julie is torn between Frank and Bullit; a psychic reading prompts Seth and Summer to think about their future; and Kirsten is preoccupied by a life-changing moment in her past. Source: TV Guide Online
* 01/02 - Young actress Bella Thorne will play young Taylor. Check our source for pictures from the set as well as pictures of the other actors playing the young versions of some of the characters. Source: ThorneKids.net
* 12/20 - Remember that famous mermaid poem Summer read in class when she was 10-years-old? Well, the truth comes out about the real author of this original poem... The author of the mermaid poem is not Summer but is someone we know... Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat
* 12/15 - Summer starts to freak out when things the psychic told her and Seth come true. Does this mean they are not made for each other after all? Summer tries to save the OC's sea otters. Holly is at the Cooper house where she shows Summer pictures of her wedding and describes to Summer how married life is like. The kids flashbacks are set in 1998. 10-year-old Luke is already the popular guy who crushes Seth. The latter, being is nerdy self, is highly excited about The Matrix coming out in a little less than a year. Young Holly and Summer make fun of Taylor "Dorksend." As for the adults, their flashbacks is from 1985 and start with the famous Harbor Sweatshirt Party on the beach. Young Kirsten and Jimmy are very much in love as they plan their future, which will start with them studying at USC. We see how Kirsten met Sandy. Source: SpoilerFix.com
* 12/06 - Remember a while back I told you about an episode that would be set a few years back when the teens are 10 years old and the adults are between 18 and 20 years old? Well, to the list of people I told you we would see younger you can add a 10-year-old Luke, 10-year-old Holly Fisher (from Season 1), and 18-year-old Taryn. There are still no plans for a 10-year-old Marissa… We will see young Summer recite her poem about wishing to be a mermaid… A psychic will tell Summer and Seth that they are not made for one another. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat
* 11/16 - Expect a trip down memory lane when The O.C. goes back in time and show us what Sandy at 21; Julie, Jimmy, and Kirsten, around 18; and Ryan, Seth, Summer, and Taylor, at 10 years old. Source: SpoilerFix.com

OMG THERES GONNA BE AN EARTHQUAKE! see below:
Episode 4.14: The Shake Up
Airdate: February 8, 2007
* 01/21 - In the days before Taylor's birthday party -- and a major earthquake -- Kaitlin tries to undermine Julie's relationship with Frank, and Summer urges a cynical Seth to believe in something. Source: TV Guide Online
* 01/19 - Ryan and Taylor share some special words… but did they really mean them? Meanwhile, Kaitlin decides to sabotage Frank and Julie’s relationship, until her Mom finally notices and makes a change for the better. And Kirsten, for the first time, realizes what Newport society is really all about. Also, Summer encourages Seth to find something he can be passionate about. And as the night comes to a close, an earthquake hits the Southland. Special Guest Cast: Kevin Sorbo as Frank Atwood. Source: FOX
* 12/22 - Sandy and Kirsten have dinner with Kari and Spitz, one of Sandy's coworker. Kari is still somewhat her college self, which doesn't suit well with the Cohens. They especially don't like the way she treats her baby. One lady attends a pre-natal Yoga class. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Episode 4.15: The Night Moves
Airdate: February 15, 2007
* new 01/26 - After the earthquake shakes up Orange County, the gang struggles to make sure everyone is O.K. Although Sandy has told him to stay where he is, Seth will do whatever it takes to be with Ryan and Taylor. And when they finally are reunited, Seth learns what it is really like to be a brother. When Summer and Taylor can’t find Pancakes, Taylor finds out that family bonds are greater than she thinks. Meanwhile, the Coopers are stuck in the ice cream shop until they are saved by the only man in Newport for Julie Cooper. However, like so much in Newport, things aren’t what they seem when the family returns to the Cohen house. Special Guest Cast: Kevin Sorbo as Frank Atwood. Guest Cast: Paula Trickery as Veronica Townsend; Scott Krinsky as Darryl; Lorna Scott as Bookstore Manager; Aaron Fors as Gary; Richard Molina as ER Doctor; Craig Susser as Ham Guy; Elayn J. Taylor as Exam Doctor. Source: FOX
* 01/21 - Gary, an awkward kid working at an ice cream store, decides to take his chances with Kaitlin when she and her mom are stuck in the store. Source: SpoilerFix.com
* 01/18 - In the coming weeks, take a good long look around Casa de Cohen. Make yourself at home. Kick back and reminisce about the good old days. And then say goodbye, because on Feb. 15 — one week before the series finale — it'll be reduced to a pile of rubble. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

6 MONTHS LATER... on the OC
Episode 4.16: Title Unknown (Series finale)
Airdate: February 22, 2007
* 01/24 - The series finale picks up six months after everyone's world gets, um, "shaken up"; there's a special event that requires Autumn Reeser to, as she blabbed to me at press tour, get "fitted for a certain dress"; we will learn the fate of Summer's favorite soap-within-a-soap, "The Valley"; and Ryan will appear in the final scene. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
* 01/24 - "I'm not forgetting the support we got, and continue to get, from The O.C. at Boalt fans," says Schwartz, referring to UC Berkeley's law students, who even started a scholarship in the name of the series' attorney dad, Sandy Cohen. "I'm going to do a very special homage to them in the final episode." Source: Inside Bay Area
* 01/24 - Taylor will go to Paris to attend a funeral. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat
* 01/21 - Veronica, Taylor's mom, is not happy when a building inspector says that it will cost more to fix her house than to rebuild it completely. A Bullit-type teenager drops by El Pavo Guapo and hits on Kaitlin. Taylor travels to Paris. Source: SpoilerFix.com
* 01/16 - Josh Schwartz reveals: The finale is going to deliver real closure to these characters. It's going to be the finale we had always planned to do. It's going to be a really satisfying ending for people who have been with the show for four years, and really watched Ryan grow and search for happiness. Source: The Ausiello Report

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
awesome spoilers!!! I love the one bout autumn reeser putting on a special dress it would b pretti cool if taylor n ryan got married. Major awww moment!! Not so sure all the flashbacks thou especially since there seems to b so many of them.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Shuddup. Yay, 400 pages for OC :D

I got yelled at last season for reading spoilers, and since this season we're going along with the States, im not gonna read spoilers :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
wont they get married in the finale?? THats what Josh wants, that what i want. Havent they already filmed the finale??

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yep they would of been filmed already and again I'm uncertain goan crazy might be able to enlighten us further but I would count it as a high possibility but from the spoilers goan crazy posted maybe not so hmmmm.

goan_crazy

HSC
Happy 400th page for the OC

no problem
glad you enjoyed the spoilers all :)

goan_crazy

HSC
Only 4 more episodes for US

6 more episodes for Aus including tuesdays :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)