• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OC (1 Viewer)

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
I don't think that going out with Anna made seth's feeling for anna
magially disappear, how long had he liked the girl?
years and years that just doesn't go away coz he has a g/f

music dr

the little mermaid
HSC
so is ryan getting back with marissa or what is going on??

poor anna :( i think that summer is so too-faced :mad: but i have nothing against Rachel Bilson - she has cool clothes and a proper body :uhhuh: not like stupid mishca barton :mad: :mad: :mad:

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i think so coz wasn't there whole argument about oliver?
if so i hope it doens't drag
i just wanna see what happens with seth and summer

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i feel sorry for anna but i still wanna see seth and summer get together.. i felt so sorry for anna when she was sitting on the couch and the other two were flirting like crazy..

vahsi

HSC
N/A
I saw the commercial of the next episode of OC and I think seth is gonna screw up in the bed with summer, I hope summer leaves seth for good and anna needs to make seth jealous by going out with som1 else. I really want to see seth and anna to be together in the future. It would also be nice if there were a couple of new chicks that made merrisa jealous of rhyan, coz she's been like flirting with so many people.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
mizz_smee said:
does luke leave the show in the second season or something?
i am starting to like him now
i wish hed stay
Yes I think so :( .. thats what Merethrond said when I asked why Luke wasn't in his av.. I want him to stay on < though that'll probably change after next weeks episode

aim54x

XccenTRiX
lost in the mists of time, shrouded by thought
HSC
vahsi said:
I saw the commercial of the next episode of OC and I think seth is gonna screw up in the bed with summer, I hope summer leaves seth for good and anna needs to make seth jealous by going out with som1 else. I really want to see seth and anna to be together in the future. It would also be nice if there were a couple of new chicks that made merrisa jealous of rhyan, coz she's been like flirting with so many people.
Summer ends up wit seth, don't k ow wat happens wit anna though. marissa is so stoopid, she is dumber than summer. yes marissa flirts to much, but she does it unconciously. Oliver is crazy.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
eLmo said:
Yes I think so :( .. thats what Merethrond said when I asked why Luke wasn't in his av.. I want him to stay on < though that'll probably change after next weeks episode
Dont want to ruin it too much
but luke wont be in the next season as far as we know.

Expect big events. The last run down is a total twister :)

minimalistik

HSC
I really want to see seth and anna to be together in the future.
Expect big changes like Asy said. There will be more rough and tumble for Ryan and Marissa so for guys thinking Oliver was the biggest confrontation between Ryan and Maris, its only the start. Luke not being in next season's is unsuprising. He suddenly becomes friends with Ryan and the gang because his dad was gay. And if he was to become better friends, even closer, the show would not flow. The producers cut his character too quickly and well on with the show. Thursday4th November is the next season premiere. Wont be shown on Australian tv that quickly of course.

concession

Respected Member
HSC
you talk about it as if its real/good

The OveratedChildren

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Orange Juice said:
but then what issue will the show be based on? :p
ryan should just let marissa die this ep... she deserves it... shes pissing me off now
They will find something I am sure. Yeah Marissa is too stupid and annoying:mad:.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
how u doin? said:
best - episode - ever.

Marrissa owes Ryan bigtime.

And i think the moral of the story is - "the paranoid ex-boyfriend is always right"
It definitely wasn't the best episode so far, too predictable my opinion. If I was Ryan I think it would take me a while to get over how stupid Marissa was:).

eLmo said:
Seth and Anna were too alike- thats why Seth always appeared to be bored or wanting to do new/different things.. and now he can with Summer :D
I know, about time hey:D!

eLmo said:
I don't want next episode to come around ..coz Lukes become one of my favourite characters and now it'll all be ruined with this whole Julie thing :(
How sleazy was Luke's look when he wanted to kiss Marissa's mum (it was also in the preview):eek!

TurboTom said:
no way the oliver sory line is over. he will be back for sure. and marissa will feel sorry for him and ryan will get cut and ergh....... trust me he will be back
I very much doubt that Oliver will be back. I wouldn't be happy if he did either, it wouldn't really add to the plot, it has already been done:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
mizz_smee said:
i can't wait to see what happens with summer and seth
do u rekon they have sex?
or did channel ten make it look like that?
I don't think so, something goes wrong remember:p?

Fry said:
Oliver looks so hot when he goes bonkers. i don't want him to leave..just when I was starting to like him. Marissa was such a ditz for not believing Ryan and so was Seth who is supposed to be his best friend. again, Luke was the only one who looked out for Ryan. man, I love this guy right now. it was so sweet of him to drop by the Cohen's house and help with the groceries too. :D
I can't believe Marissa still didn't believe that there was no (insert Oliver's imaginary girlfriend name here) even after Luke backed him up. So unbelievably stupid, especially because she knows Oliver has a history of mental illness:rolleyes:. By the way, Luke only helped the Cohen's bring in the groceries because he came to see Ryan:).

Fry said:
s2 is starting in America soon and we are still so far behind. i hope ch10 continue showing it right after season 1 instead of having a break.
Yeah, that would be awesome:D!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Fry said:
but right after the break-up?? it makes Seth seem like a slut in a guy sorta way.
I don't think Seth has ever really though of Anna as a girlfriend (in his head). I think they would better be suited as friends. They have a lot in common and I tihnk he just sees her as a cool girl to hang out with:).

vahsi said:
I saw the commercial of the next episode of OC and I think seth is gonna screw up in the bed with summer, I hope summer leaves seth for good and anna needs to make seth jealous by going out with som1 else.
Yeah, Seth doesn't really deserve any of them after the way he acted:).

vahsi said:
It would also be nice if there were a couple of new chicks that made merrisa jealous of rhyan, coz she's been like flirting with so many people.
That would be good actually. If it did happen though, I would hope that it didn't drag on. Just enough to get Marissa back on track:).

aim54x said:
Summer ends up wit seth, don't k ow wat happens wit anna though. marissa is so stoopid, she is dumber than summer. yes marissa flirts to much, but she does it unconciously. Oliver is crazy.
Who does Marissa flirt with, other than Oliver:confused:?

AsyLum said:
Dont want to ruin it too much
but luke wont be in the next season as far as we know.

Expect big events. The last run down is a total twister :)
One of my mates told me one of the things that happens right at the end:mad:! Not happy:vcross:!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
vahsi said:
It would also be nice if there were a couple of new chicks that made merrisa jealous of rhyan, coz she's been like flirting with so many people.
Merethrond said:
That would be good actually. If it did happen though, I would hope that it didn't drag on. Just enough to get Marissa back on track.
I liked that girl that from Chino in the episode where Ryan and Marissa went to see his brother in gaol.. (Ryan's "ex")

Merethrond said:
I can't believe Marissa still didn't believe that there was no (insert Oliver's imaginary girlfriend name here) even after Luke backed him up. So unbelievably stupid, especially because she knows Oliver has a history of mental illness:rolleyes:. By the way, Luke only helped the Cohen's bring in the groceries because he came to see Ryan:).
!
Just shows how stupid she is - she doesn't care what the people closest to her think and goes off to believe some looney .. oh and her name is Natalie :p

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i hadnt read the past 20 pages since the spoilers but i got a q...
how did ryan get to the hotel before lukey? i mean he left the mums house before ryan even knew...
hence... luke shoulda arrived earlier

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
I never really thought about that
hmm ... interesting they make alot of little mistakes sometimes
i think i am going to tape the OC on tues night
i have to study for my english modules
but i wanna know what happens with seth and anna

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
eLmo said:
I liked that girl that from Chino in the episode where Ryan and Marissa went to see his brother in gaol.. (Ryan's "ex")
Yeah, she was good. I wonder if she will return:)?

eLmo said:
Just shows how stupid she is - she doesn't care what the people closest to her think and goes off to believe some looney .. oh and her name is Natalie :p
Ah, that's right. It was a common name and everything and I couldn't even remember it:p!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Orange Juice said:
i hadnt read the past 20 pages since the spoilers but i got a q...
how did ryan get to the hotel before lukey? i mean he left the mums house before ryan even knew...
hence... luke shoulda arrived earlier
Yeah, good point. I suppose Ryan thought that Marissa was in danger and hence must have sped there:p.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)