The offical EE2 bitch and procastination thread (1 Viewer)

monique66

fleepbasding said:
My work is sooo shit and it's supposed to be funny but it's just boring and I;m so bored of it and I can't think of an ending for it and it SUCKS big-time! I don't want to touch it ever again!

Sorry, just thought I'd bring this thread back on to topic.

But really, you extension 2'ers kick ass!

Glad you are still sane damnation.
Hehe...that's what i keep telling myself, in reality i have gone crazy.
I've written my whole MW all over again in a week
This week i need to alter it and when i get back to school i'm going to harrass my teacher with a draft :D

HSC
N/A
Tish: Write now, and get your first full draft finished ASAP. Then you can start editing like everyone else. :)

J

jhakka

I still find it hard to comprehend how you guys can not be up to editing at this stage in the game. But then again, some major works done the night before have gotten some good marks. (I do not suggest you take that risk, though.)

monique66

Some people work well under pressure. Most don't however, try and get things out of the way asap

HSC
N/A
I fully agree. Not worth the stress, ESPECIALLY if you are juggling other major works during this time as well.

*remembers a particularly nasty set of almost all-nighters leading up to handing in of Textiles and EE2 MW's*

J

jhakka

damnation said:
Some people work well under pressure. Most don't however, try and get things out of the way asap
Very true. When I walk into an exam and I've done minimal study, I manage to pull some great stuff out.

But again, I don't advise anyone take that risk. Get it done and be clear for editing and tweaking for the next month.

monique66

That month includes other assessments, the report and the reflection statement so its going to be hectic but at least come HSC time there will be one less unit to worry about :)

Tish_88

HSC
thankssssssss!!! haha i know im srta writing now ermm, ok so i havnt started i jus have bits and pieces everywhere, but its not like i have to be creative right?? n i write better under pressure so my goal FINISH MAJOR WORK BY FRIDAI! LMAOOOOO goodluck!!
hmmz 24th shit shit shit!!! abtw u guys r funni!!!
thanksss but. is anyone else doing critical?

Tish_88

HSC
OOOo yer does anyone have a fully detailed "sustained" journal? hmmmmmm

HSC
N/A
damnation said:
That month includes other assessments, the report and the reflection statement so its going to be hectic but at least come HSC time there will be one less unit to worry about :)
Absolutely.

Now, you little kiddies shouldn't do this, but I waltzed into about half of my HSC Trial exams with no study, and the other half with minimal study thanks to major work late-nighters (the only thing I *was* prepared for was EE1 - got it all into my head early on, never needed to study it again, can still write RFTG essays off the top of my head a year later).

If you need to do crazy things, do them for Trials. Be prepared for the HSC - and since there's no exam for EE2, best be prepared for the handing-in. :)

Tish_88

HSC
jhakka said:
I still find it hard to comprehend how you guys can not be up to editing at this stage in the game. But then again, some major works done the night before have gotten some good marks. (I do not suggest you take that risk, though.)[/Q

your very sensible...curious r u a teacher? or teacher posing as student?

monique66

glitterfairy said:
Absolutely.

Now, you little kiddies shouldn't do this, but I waltzed into about half of my HSC Trial exams with no study, and the other half with minimal study thanks to major work late-nighters (the only thing I *was* prepared for was EE1 - got it all into my head early on, never needed to study it again, can still write RFTG essays off the top of my head a year later).

If you need to do crazy things, do them for Trials. Be prepared for the HSC - and since there's no exam for EE2, best be prepared for the handing-in. :)
I've already had my trials, for some reason my school has them early. I missed out on quite a bit of ext2 because of that but now i have all this time to work on it so i'm thankful that i don't have 2 things to stress about. *Phew*

monique66

Tish_88 said:
jhakka said:
I still find it hard to comprehend how you guys can not be up to editing at this stage in the game. But then again, some major works done the night before have gotten some good marks. (I do not suggest you take that risk, though.)[/Q

nah, he's an 04er...just here to give helpful advice :)

HSC
N/A
Tish_88 said:
jhakka said:

Justin did his HSC last year. :) *points at the "HSC: 2004" a little under jhakka's username*

He's doing Education (and Arts) at Uni though. Good 'ol teacher instinct!

monique66

I wished they marked jounals, i put some much love and care into mine. Every scrap of research has been carefully pasted in it. I treat it like my baby ever since i left it as the bus stop once by accident.

HSC
N/A
Awwwww....

A lot of people love their journal more than their major work itself :) We slave at the major work, the it's the journal that's *always* been by our sides, always been there for us to rant in. :)

Tish_88

HSC
hahahaha i hate journals their soo yukkk!! dear journall.. "todai an idea popped into my head, but i dnt think its a good one so i wnt bother researching it i'll leave it till another one pops up" WUDA WASTE, buh its good to see u peeps arnt as lazy as meeeeee!! and sorri justin!

monique66

Lynn how do you manage to stay so positive? i've cried over my major work on many occasions. I get so stressed about things not being done...i wish i had your positive attitude :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)