The Official 2006 FIFA World Cup thread. (1 Viewer)

matt#1

HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
lol 1-1, matt.
lol! First I say that Klose is playing for a club that he isn't...and then I say that the score is 0-0 despite watching the whole game:confused: .

Maybe all of this sleep deprivation and staying awake until insane hours every morning due to the World Cup and studying is somehow destroying my brain cells...

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
matt#1 said:
Oops...where did I get Bayer Leverkusen from? I got the 2 mixed up somehow. Anyway, at least I wasn't too far out...they are both clubs from the Bundesliga:) .
In any case, I stand by the point that I was trying to make: shouldn't Miroslav Klose be playing for a bigger club? I expect that there will be quite a bit of demand for him after the World Cup.
Werder were German champions a few seasons ago, they aren't such a small club.

A lot of player's value will go up after the World Cup, one of the few who's impressed me is Maxi Rodriguez, how good has he been.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
I am quite aware that Werder Bremen are not a small club. I just don't know why Klose isn't at an even bigger club. He was impressive at the last World Cup also.

As for Rodriguez. I agree. He has certainly been one of the players of the tournament so far. His goal against Mexico could very well end up as goal of the tournament as well. I have him in my fantasy team :).

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yes! success! moneys for me :) and possibly many more moneys for me to cum

HSC
what the fuck was that?! argentina's keeper didn't even look like he was trying.

grrrr fuck the world cup off, srsly.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Pekerman now will now get slaughtered by the fact that he brought Riquelme off and didn't put Messi on. To be honest I didn't quite understand why he didn't do so either. Perhaps he thought the game was already in the bag...? But surely a coach of his experience wouldn't make such an amateur mistake.

Germany have really played some marvellous football in this tournament. It's just sad that Argentina have to leave since they've played the most attractive brand of football of any team. Germany now looks very good for the title, it would take somethin to beat this side.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)