The Official 2006 FIFA World Cup thread. (1 Viewer)

matt#1

HSC
N/A
ARGENTINA v Germany (2-1)

ITALY v Ukraine (1-0)..but hopefully Ukraine cause an upset.

PORTUGAL v England (2-1 ET)..hopefully Portugal can scrape a win. Forca Portugal!

BRAZIL v France (2-1)

*Minka*

HSC
robbie1 said:
I spoke to someone yesterday who went to school with Lucas Neill.

Guess what...Lucas Neill HATES WOGS

If I ever see him Im gonna throw an egg in his fucking face.

What do you think of your boyfriend now Minka?
If you think I will believe a word you say, than you are seriously more stuid that I gave you credit for.

And while you sit here and make up a bunch of bitter bullshit because I have embraced Australia and therefore was happy to see Audtralia progress to the next count and your little dick cant take it.

Next.

P.S - Zlatan has someone gotten us tickets for Argentina vs Germany, England vs Portugal and the Semi finals. Don't think we can get final tickets though. Have fun being a soutpuss Robbie.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
otay said:
Sorry dude I don't find it to be harsh. They go further than Spain and lost to them 4-0 in the first game. How does that argument not mean anything, it highlights it for me. Oh shit they beat the Saudis 4-0. Wow how did they do that? Just give them the world cup, they obviously deserve it. I mean the saudis! Wow!

Don't get me wrong, Fair game to them, you can only beat what's put in front of you...BUT i still find it a shame for a team such as the Dutch or Spaniards who had to come up against Big teams. It's a fair call that has been echoed throughout the world.
2 things

1. The ref was clearly biased in the Spain-Ukraine game - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massimo_Busacca - a total cunt in fact who probably gave spain 2 goals

2. Spain only managed 1-0 against the Saudis

Therefore assumptions are just that -

bshoc

HSC
N/A
my preds ..

GERMANY vs. Argentina (1-0)

UKRAINE vs. Italy (1-0)

ENGLAND vs. Portugal (2-1)

BRAZIL vs. France (2-0)

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
Germany v Argentina (1-2)
Italy v Ukraine (1-0)
England v Portugal (1-2)
Brazil v France (p 0-0)

:)

Last edited:

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Portugal are not exactly 'depleted' as such. The only 2 unavailable players are Deco and Costinha. Granted Deco is the backbone of our side, but Costinha is easily replaced by Tiago or Petit. Our biggest worry is having to play a cautious game in order to avoid yellow cards.

Has anyne heard news on Ronaldo? I think that he will play but I don't know if he is fully fit.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Germany vs ARGENTINA --- 1 - 2

ITALY vs Ukraine --- 1 - 0

PORTUGAL vs England --- 1 - 0

BRAZIL vs France --- 1 - 0

Last edited:

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
Circular Quay .... Patriotism + Football.
HSC
Yeah, 'The Away Game' was pretty good. Neill lives on a farm by the looks of it. They captured pretty good moments there, especially with the front-page of the newspaper with Craig Johnston, wanted by no less than England's top nine clubs. Brilliant. Haha, and Kalac goes: '..well now that I see Peter Crouch playing striker, I'm thinking I'll probably end my career as a striker too'. There's hope for us all yet.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Argentina 2-1 Germany
Italy 1-0 Ukraine
England 2-0 Portugal
Brazil 3-1 France

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
finally some matches, was bored shitless the last 2 nights but couldnt get to sleep either, damn bodyclock...

ARGENTINA 2 - 1 Germany
ITALY 2 - 0 Ulkraine
PORTUGAL 1 - 0 England
BRAZIL 3 - 1 France

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
Circular Quay .... Patriotism + Football.
HSC
Hopefully the Germans and the Argies don't do the QFs sparring stuff, and play their normal game at breakneck speed. Also, I reckon the winner of this match will win the Cup. If not, see Brasil.

C'mon Argentina. :D

Last edited:

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
Nah FIFA's instruction this time is to help big sides rather than to help the home side.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
@ Politik...have some faith. The World Cup only comes around every 4 years...and the Argies are in great form. I will be placing a big bet on Portugal to win tomorrow night.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Same German team that dominated against Sweden, this should be a fantastic match.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
I'm pretty hyped up for this after TWO whole days off from watching the World Cup... I'm sure many of you guys feel the same :). The game that I really can't wait for though is Portugal v England. Brasil v France should be interesting too, but I am going to boycott the Italy v Ukraine game in protest. Also because I don't think that it will be a particularly interesting game and I have to get up reasonably early.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)