The Official 2006 UWS Student List (1 Viewer)

Demandred

HSC
2nd year - Bachelor of Law / Bachelor of Economics @ Parramatta.

dishi

HSC
im muslim and i dnt wear a hijab and i have nufing against to those who do wear it....and i dnt care who i make friends wif as long as they speak english simple as dat

why make things so complicated? :)

starting dis year, bankstown campus...bachelor of arts....majoring in psychology :wave:

Super_Flyse

HSC
sparkl3z said:
i think u can make friends with anybody from our uni though, or most, i havent seen any unfriendly peoples around, everyone is like social with everyone, most of the time that i've seen.
Well, I'll represt the anti-social UWS crew.
Yeah... Yeah...

Since that added nothing to the being on topic:

2nd year- B. Tourism at Hawkesbury...

2nd year already, oh how the time flies...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Super_Flyse said:
Well, I'll represt the anti-social UWS crew.
Yeah... Yeah...

Since that added nothing to the being on topic:

2nd year- B. Tourism at Hawkesbury...

2nd year already, oh how the time flies...
Says the person who was always talking in class :p

Crappy major!

liz

HSC
B Education (Early Childhood) - third year

robbie1

HSC
*Buttercup* said:
woot me too!! are u startin this year? Whats ur major - do u know yet?
lol melc said it - criminology....starting this year

mysterious_grl8

HSC
Bachlelor of Communication (Journalism)/Bachelor of Laws- Campbelltown Campus [starting this yr]

Super_Flyse

HSC
Cape said:
Says the person who was always talking in class :p

Crappy major!
Ah, that hurts... It really does...

Plus, I didn't always used to talk in class, people tend to talk to me, I eventually got very good at ignoring them.

dark*sparkle

Fabulous Member
HSC
b business/b laws @ parra
i'm enrolling 2moro and still don't know wat i want to major in!

L

LaraB

dark*sparkle said:
b business/b laws @ parra
i'm enrolling 2moro and still don't know wat i want to major in!
aww do HRM and IR hehe :)

need_notes

HBK - Sweet chin music
HSC
lol...ive read the whole thread and there isnt any students doin Bachelor of Engineering at Penrith...lol awwwwwww :( im gna b all alone...lol nah jks. yeh i wanted to ask some of the member of have already completed first yr at uni, is it hard to change courses at uni? how hard will you have to work to move onto something with a uai of like 90? coz B of Engineering is 60.

L

LaraB

need_notes said:
lol...ive read the whole thread and there isnt any students doin Bachelor of Engineering at Penrith...lol awwwwwww :( im gna b all alone...lol nah jks. yeh i wanted to ask some of the member of have already completed first yr at uni, is it hard to change courses at uni? how hard will you have to work to move onto something with a uai of like 90? coz B of Engineering is 60.
it depends on where you want to trasnfer to..

within the uni -it's generally a GPA of 5 - ie credit which isn't that hard to get- if you turn up to classes, do all your work, hand in assignemnts on time and put in a bit of effort:) you should be fine:) i mean, you don't have to study for hours each night to get a credit.. you don't even need to do that to get a D average so most people who aim to transfer manage it.

if you mean to another uni it may be more or less difficult coz a lot depends on the other uni's policy.. some require a D average, some a C average, some don't really care lol... most require a written submission like an essay involving you convincing them why you are a good 'prospect'.. some require references from proffessionals or submission of eg's of your major works in certain areas...

you'd probably be best to talk to students at other unis who've transferred out of UWS if you mean another uni as they'd probably have a better idea of what's required:)

but i can tell you that i know a few people who transferred from UWS to UTS for this year with C's and D's... they didn't have a GPA of 6 ie D - as it involved written submission and marks and references... but i know others who transferred to USyd and all they n eeded more or less was an application form with your academic transcript and a resume attached and they only got C's and P's.. depends on the course i guess as well as uni

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)