The Official 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread (1 Viewer)

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
snow white came home to find out that her house that the dwarves were in had collapsed...however she heard a faint voice coming out of the house saying "england for the cup, england for the cup" and she thought "thank god dopey is still alive"

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
For the Germany-Serbia match, im guessing 2-0 Germany :D
i'll be supporting the fatherland in this one :cool: (actually as an ethnic german I feel nothing for Germany, it's only coz they need to win to keep the roos in the cup)

onur91

HSC
N/A
i'll be supporting the fatherland in this one :cool: (actually as an ethnic german I feel nothing for Germany, it's only coz they need to win to keep the roos in the cup)
Supporting the Germans because of the two Turks in the squad.

ATAR_boy

HSC
lol...south korea only luckily scored...altho i do have a soft spot for the scorer as he plays for bolton and isnt that bad of a player
Not that bad? He's quite a talent for South Korea, probably their best attacker behind the Captain Park Ji-sung & Monaco's Chu Young Park.

Don't think he'll be at Bolton for very much longer, he deserves to be at a bigger team. :hammer:

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Germany drifting a bit as kickoff approaches, seems people are lacking confidence! Hopefully for our sake they smash Serbia by > 4 goals :D

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Not that bad? He's quite a talent for South Korea, probably their best attacker behind the Captain Park Ji-sung & Monaco's Chu Young Park.

Don't think he'll be at Bolton for very much longer, he deserves to be at a bigger team. :hammer:
true that but atm he is with us haha...he'll probs get picked up after the world cup final...i dont see him in a huge team tho

onur91

HSC
N/A
lol at Serbian first 11, only one player whose name doesn't end in 'IC'

onur91

HSC
N/A
WTF is wrong with the ref!?! He has given like 6 yellow's, plus he sent Klose off!

oh and great, Serbia just scored...bloody hell:evilfire:

onur91

HSC
N/A
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's going on with zee Germans!?!

How the hell can Podolski botch a penalty!?!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)