The Official 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread (1 Viewer)

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
what a fucking goal by holman. shame that we didnt go through and we let that sloppy goal go in off a schwarzer rebound. it took 3 years under verbeek to do what we did in 45 mins. fucking why didnt we do that from the start.

Chrissiieee

HSC
good show by socceroos
proud of em even if they didn't make it through group stages

GO ENGLAND!

HSC
Excellent game boys :D Just wasnt enough was it? Good campaign, we shall do better next time. Bring On 2014!!!!!
Oh yeah did anyone else run around the room like a lunatic when Cahill headed one in then moments later Holman kicked an absolute gem??? Great second half, proud of the boys and at least Verbeek did something commendable :)

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Fan Fest went OFF!!! Awesome night/morning/whatever.

Brilliant effort, disappointing Ghana didn't get up (for our sake) but hey, we got a win! And against Serbia!!

Deathless

HSC
YAY AUSTRALIA > Serbia

Damn Germans you suck. Curse your team to only score 1 against Ghana. Your going to lose the world cup.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Good work boys, wouldnt of been a thrashing in Game 1 if Pim wasn't a douche

HSC
also thought it was deliberate handball from cahill in the dying moments
had serbia scored from the resulting penalty, they would've been thru based on goals for.

onur91

HSC
N/A
It didn't really look deliberate, the ball came from behind him, so he couldn't see. Plus in the timeframe the Serb player headed the ball and it hitting the back of Cahill's hand, seems too unlikely to have been on purpose, I doubt his reactions are THAT fast.

HSC
It didn't really look deliberate, the ball came from behind him, so he couldn't see. Plus in the timeframe the Serb player headed the ball and it hitting the back of Cahill's hand, seems too unlikely to have been on purpose, I doubt his reactions are THAT fast.
I agree with you here, Cahill couldnt see the ball coming. It all goes back to the shocker first game against germany.... If we had of played a striker instead of an extra defensive player then who knows what may have been.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Part of handball is having your arms in an unnatural position, so I dunno. You could argue that arms above head is natural in that circumstance, but you could argue otherwise too. Like Kewell's I'm gonna say it's another of those 50/50 calls but for once it went in our favour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)