The Official 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread (1 Viewer)

onur91

HSC
N/A
Half the games so far at this year's World Cup have shown that anything can happen.
Therefore, I still think we have a decent chance.
There is still a chance, if Ghana beats Germany and Australia beats Serbia, then we are through. But I don't think Australia can beat Serbia by a big enough margin (depending on German victory).

Deathless

HSC
Uruguay have a very very good chance of making the semis, they play Korea next, then England/Serbia/Ghana/USA/Germany.

Speaking of England: come on Slovenia!
Not Germany, don't you mean Australia :)

Yeah Italy suck and so do France, they couldn't even get a win and look a their line up
lol they have suffered such bad luck after they lost Zidane

HSC
i don't know if ghana would be going for the win..a draw would be enough to see them thru. if they draw, aus is goneskies..

Deathless

HSC
i don't know if ghana would be going for the win..a draw would be enough to see them thru. if they draw, aus is goneskies..
If Ghana plays defensive, I assume that Germany would go offensive and hopefully beat them badly. Ghana's defence is not great.

If Germany plays defensive, hopefully they might get fouled and Ghana luckily gets one in - which gives a 50% chance of Australia going to the world cup.

I hope Ghana gets smashed like 10-0 though (unlikely). Hey does anyone know the betting odds for Portugal v. north korea? Usually 7-0 is like $501 isn't it? If someone had bet on that...

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Referee tonight is Jorge Larrionda, who has a track record of issuing huge amounts of red cards. This is good for us in two ways:
1. The Serbs have already indicated they may rest a few players currently sitting on yellows, this will make them even more likely to do so.
2. Introduces a further element of unpredictability, which increases the likelihood of the favourites coming unstuck.

Sheikh_Taj

HSC
Go germany, ur 2 best players are muslims.
HELLS YEAH!!!

oh. yeah meh go austalia i guess, but im fucking sick of watching you lose.

kounato

HSC
there should be betting on which australian player will get a red card....

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Hopefully the Serbs continue the habit of handballing in the penalty area.

ATAR_boy

HSC
Hopefully the Serbs continue the habit of handballing in the penalty area.
Serbia have enough attacking strength to knock Australia out quite comfortably. Without Moore in Defence, Zigic & Jovanovic will find it alot easier. ;)

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
pfft, servs. Just need to apply some pressure early, and the balkan mentality will see the wallachs fall apart faster than their country is :haha:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)