• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The OFFICIAL ASC St Marys Campus Maitland Thread (1 Viewer)

Kant

HSC
Really, fundamental priniciples of biology come back to physics, like the prodigal child

Kant

HSC
sure sure, the type of science biology offers is quite outdated, ever since it was proven the sun revolves AROUND the sun. Biologists are limited to the bounds you set for yourselfs, its a mind barrier. Whilst physicists are quite flexible, working in multi-dimensions due to quantum physics, searching for meaning in the outer galaxy and predicting the previously un-predictable. If it wasn't for physics, we would all be living in caves.

Kant

HSC
yes, but killing the animal would require physics, in ether preparing a trap, throwing a spear or swinging a club

Leah.Midd

HSC
lol guys settle down. lol u two crack me up. im terribly sorry matt but crawyfs right PHYSICISTS RULE ABOVE ALL OTHER SCIENTISTS!!!!1M<WWWAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAA

Libbster

HSC
Off topic, but what happened to that kid from St Mary's that threw a water bomb at the police officer?

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Libbster said:
Off topic, but what happened to that kid from St Mary's that threw a water bomb at the police officer?
He is an absolute dickhead who does not deserve mention on this thread. A disfiguring scar on the face of yr 12! besides...where u from?

edit: nvm, just read ur profile. Grossman huh? i guess u must know how we feel u had that non-student run down the post-box didnt u? or was that another school. the Maitland mercury is so inaccurate in its reporting. they blow everything outta proportion.

Last edited:

Libbster

HSC
It was either the newcastle herald or the mercury that said that kid was from rutherford high when he was actually from branxton :rolleyes: but he wasn't a student.

some dickheads just ruin it for everyone!

Leah.Midd

HSC
Yeah some students do ey. I havent yet heard whats happened with the water bomb, as far as i know the officer is trying to fine the guy. But when u think about it, throwing a waterbomb and just accidently hitting a policeman is nothing ocmpared to what other schools did. lol its just bad luck but pretty dman funny now. Shaun said it was a brilliant shot at the woman though lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)