The OFFICIAL ASC St Marys Campus Maitland Thread (1 Viewer)

Leah.Midd

HSC
GUYS WOTS GOING ON! for the first time ever we were on the second page of posts! dont let this fall apart!!!!!!!!!!
GOODLUCK with maths tomorrow everyone!

Leah.Midd

HSC
The_highwayman said:
IT'S OFFICIAL! I hate maths to the centre of my being. i wish i had studied more. i so screwed up this test...Oh well, guess i'll just have to do better in chemistry
yes i agree, i screwed it as well but for having to do well in chemistry...i dont think ill get my hopes up!

Leah.Midd

HSC
The_highwayman said:
*cough* double post *cough*

Anyway! congratulations on ur completion of ur artwork which is quite ingeniously and aptly entitled: "driving force" (work of true brilliance)

look out for that artwork at ArtXpress everyone!
Oh so is going to be.....................NOT!!!!!
ONE MORE ASSESSMENT TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
U only resent that because u realise that it isn't physically possible for Biologist and Physics nerds to be on the same level. Understandibly u realise that Biologists are far superior as a race rather than these has been physicists who have discovered everything they can in the past and thus resort to shameful criticism of Biologists who have intelligently chosen the science with the most amount to discover (let alone the fact that it is more interesting as a whole anyway!)

There! u may not have been entertained...but as they say: the truth hurts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)