The Official Euro 2008 Thread (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
but then again, russia's defence is the worst, and spain have lots of fast guys for a counter-attack. i mean, last time spain won 4-1 against them.

HSC
and I was on like, this raid the other day. We were all gonna rush into the Horde base and attempt to wipe em all out; until agnus told me to wait as we needed to replace Dragon_man666 cause he was sick and couldn't heal efficiently. After finding a replacement priest we quickly raided the Horde camp and came out VICTORIOUS!!!

blakegman

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
but then again, russia's defence is the worst, and spain have lots of fast guys for a counter-attack. i mean, last time spain won 4-1 against them.
True but Russia look like a completely new team. If you go on past experiences russia beat netherlands 3-1 who beat italy 3-1 who drew 0-0 with spain.

So russia by 4 lol.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
lol orsum. im putting down $1000 on russia by 4 against spain.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Can't argue with logic like that!
I'm pretty excited for the Russia vs Spain game. Russia's defense, at least imo, really improved from their first match against Spain to the Dutch game. The Dutchies were so restricted and had to rely on long shots and free kicks, something they're not used to. And Russia were also winning almost every single challenge on the ball, so this game should be great

rwc

HSC
Russia's defense has been crap in the past however i think Hiddink has reorganised it a great deal. Being the underdog is also a good thing for them, at this stage I'd love a Russia/Turkey final even though I'm pretty sure the Germans will win

rwc

HSC
they've got something like 13-14 players left lol I wonder what the rules are on calling up extra players ... what happens in if you've got only say 9-10 players left?

blakegman

HSC
N/A
rwc said:
they've got something like 13-14 players left lol I wonder what the rules are on calling up extra players ... what happens in if you've got only say 9-10 players left?
If it gets that low UEFA call a meeting and discuss the options. Im guessing they would let more players come under some obscure rule.

ATM it looks like turkey's 3rd choice keeper is gonna have to suit up as a field subsitute lol

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hahaha fucking lol. is there an article on what's happening with the turkish bench anywhere?

klara17

HSC
nah,
SBS arnt showing them,
its a new channel that you have to specifically pay for
on Foxtel
-GO SPAIN!!!

Peartie

HSC
Semis are on, like all the knock out games, setanta

semis are tomorrow morning and morning after with the final on monday morning

SiN3m

HSC
Turkey vs Germany tomoro! Go Turkey! woot woot

ima be watching it on the big screen

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
looks like its torrent downloading time, again, tomorrow morning.

turkey have no chance though. cos theyre black.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
stazi said:
looks like its torrent downloading time, again, tomorrow morning.

turkey have no chance though. cos theyre black.
Germany has black players, Spain has a black player. Half of the French squad is black. So what's your point?

Turkey have no chance, they don't have enough players to even compete. It'll take a miraculous performance for them to go through.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
byeeybyee germanyy :p but even tho i support turkey i've gotta feeling that germany will win...knowing that the team is more advantaged (with all of turkeys injured players) and they are strong, and taller then turks..but u never know with turkey, they like getting strong and intense in the last 10 minutes or so, and with all the pressure for them to win they may do as such.. i also know that there r like 5million turks living in germany so if germany wins turks gunna cheer them on in the finals loll i hope russia makes the finals, and loses...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)