• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
Circular Quay .... Patriotism + Football.
HSC
braad said:
i believe they did...they were showing him there just after one of scholes' attempts, and possibly mentioned him replacing Fergie

hahahaa...refs hate him because he's got such a great record....and the fact he's a tosser. He wouldnt of done what Pearce did because he hadnt planned that, seeming that Mourinho plans everything
I'm undecided if he'd make a good MU manager, but I don' think him being at the match has anything to do with him being Fergie's prospective replacement. He's just killing time before heading to Germany to check out Heidi, I mean, witness the draw. :rolleyes:

I don't think Jose would do that in the first place. And if he did, he's spot on, he'd definitely get reprimanded for it whereas others like Stuart would just get away.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
I'm not too sure about Eriksson either. On the one hand, his record shows that, aside from a couple of minor hiccups, he's been very good at putting away the poor to above average teams. That's the main quality you need for a league winning side. However he's had an England side glittering with talent play far below their potential and what's more, without a heck of a lot of flair (Rooney aside). That's something that United fans might find hard to get used to.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
he was just watching his england squad play

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
nedzelic said:
mourinho, with just one press conferene can some up the reasonns that i hate him and the reason that he is the biggest fukcing tosser in the world (having said that it is good to have a charcter to laugh at - he amuses me)

this is an extract from sky:

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho claimed he did not see the controversial tackle even though it occurred right in front of the two dugouts.

*he's blind

The Portuguese tactician also accused the Liverpool coaching staff of overreacting to the Essien challenge.

"I cannot give my version of it because I didn't see it," said Mourinho.

*he's bullshit and gutless

"I was telling the Liverpool bench that they were crying all the game. They needed to sit down a little bit and relax.

*he's hypocritical

"With me referees are always very strong and quick to put me in my place. But other managers can do what they want.

*woe is him

"For example if Jose Mourinho had done what Stuart Pearce did against Blackburn, it would have been a three-
month ban for me."

*he's paranoid and refers to himself in the 3rd perosn (in other words he's a nutter)

but never the less, he is funny to laugh at - he's a running joke, like crouch
You will find that if you just interchange Wengers name for Mourinho, it still makes sense :p Seriously, Wengers been saying that shit for the last five years, ditto for Sir Alex. Thats why they get along so well together.

And ManU dont want Sven, or shouldnt want him anyway. How much success have ex-England managers had in recent years?

Last edited:

nedzelic

HSC
'special one' takes it to another level - seriously he's living in his own world

nedzelic

HSC
glory glory man poonited
glory glory man poonited
glory glory man poonited
and the cocks go fucking off!

and so on...

Jimmy_B

HSC
nedzelic said:
'special one' takes it to another level - seriously he's living in his own world
easily the biggest cunt in english football by.

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
Benny_ said:
Yeah.. I was just wondering why he mentioned a Swede, did the SBS team mention it? I was watching it in Chinese this morning.
I think SBS in their eternal wisdom did mention it. Despite the fact that if Fergie does go, it will be the likes of Mark Hughes/Steve Bruce/The Boro manager whose name is escaping me at the moment. Sven is just a name that will be bandied around.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Steve Bruce? Well I guess he will be in need of a new job pretty soon, but he has about as much chance of getting the job as Bryan Robson. Bruce is a terrible manager.

If Roy Keane decides to jump straight into coaching, I think he's a good shout, if not, I wouldn't be surprised if Queiroz is given till the rest of the season to shape up the team. Hitzfeld might be someone worth looking at as well, or Vincent Del Bosque if he hasn't retired.

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
Circular Quay .... Patriotism + Football.
HSC
Benny_ said:
Steve Bruce? Well I guess he will be in need of a new job pretty soon, but he has about as much chance of getting the job as Bryan Robson. Bruce is a terrible manager.

If Roy Keane decides to jump straight into coaching, I think he's a good shout, if not, I wouldn't be surprised if Queiroz is given till the rest of the season to shape up the team. Hitzfeld might be someone worth looking at as well, or Vincent Del Bosque if he hasn't retired.
Or Guus will do the dream-double : Socceroos & MU.
"Dream" being the key word there.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Fergie will stay until the end of the season, he doezn't deserve to be shown the door that way.

Hitzfeld would be the ideal replacement in my opinion.

- L1n -

HSC
Today was the second darkest day since george best's death, da f**k is wrong with united these days, ffs, the golden yrs r so over, stupid fergie sold beckham for cheap, Malcom frazier better start spending in the transfer market.

Fergie deserves to stay but if he was fired i would rate the following coaches.

Hitzfield
Cuper
Guus Guus Guus Guus (lol)
Keane (Long Shot)
Del Bosque

Diddimz

HSC
LMF^^ said:
Fergie will stay until the end of the season, he doezn't deserve to be shown the door that way.

Hitzfeld would be the ideal replacement in my opinion.
Htizfield hopefully comes to Newcastle, if Fat Freddy has any brains. Fergie should have left after the treble, when he originaly was going to.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Dont worry, you Red Devils, you can have Eck when Gers are done with him :p

Oh? it looks as if hes staying. Yippeeeee!

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
- L1n - said:
Today was the second darkest day since george best's death, da f**k is wrong with united these days, ffs, the golden yrs r so over, stupid fergie sold beckham for cheap, Malcom frazier better start spending in the transfer market.

Fergie deserves to stay but if he was fired i would rate the following coaches.

Hitzfield
Cuper
Guus Guus Guus Guus (lol)
Keane (Long Shot)
Del Bosque
You'd rate Hector Cuper ahead of Guus Hiddink? Or any of those others for that matter? You're one crazy guy :p And For the record, Real paid a king's ransom for Beckham. Remember that with that money they spent on him, they could've had Ronnie.

nedzelic

HSC
well keane seemed to be an ideal eventual replacement. but no way now
he won't be sacked for starters, but when he does go, isn't carlos quiros shoe in???? is that not the whole reason he's there

nedzelic

HSC
good to see essien the filfhy fucker got charged
i mean, one more bad tackle and he will have a reputation that he doesn't want. be tal haem and hamman already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)