The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Australia really are not treating this like a friendly are they? Dutch players dropping like flies. edit: Wilkshire sent off. Reckless challenge by him.

Raginsheep

HSC
I'd be more worried bout how many injuries there are if I were the dutch

matt#1

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
fuck :( really. that was soooo stupid
very stupid indeed. Now we have to face one of the best teams in the world with only 10 men:bomb: . Aloisi on for Viduka. Decent perfomance by Dukes tonight.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Why the hell wasn't Millicevic chosen in the world cup squad? He is captain of FC Thun...and has defended againt some of the best players in the world during their run in the champions league. I feel that we are missing him in defence.

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
Circular Quay .... Patriotism + Football.
HSC
matt#1 said:
Are we playing a 0-9-1 formation? defence continues to go missing. Without Schwarzer we have nothing in that department.
Haha, yes we're down to 10 now Matt.

I'm only guessing here, but it's quite possible Guus has decided formations and structure are overrated, and as a result has given all the outfield players a roaming role whereby they do jack-all.

Not a single bloody player has stood out today, bar Schwarzer.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
No real stand outs, although I think Chipperfield has been pretty solid

matt#1

HSC
N/A
lol! the commentator suggested that Schwarzer "may have just solved the 'keeper debate with his performance tonight"

may have?!? This has been one of the best goalkeeping displays i've seen by anyone. As i'm typing he makes another superb save.

Schwarzer!!!!....Schwarzer!!!!...Schwarzer!!!! ...great save from Van Persie's difficult free kick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)