• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

^___^
HSC
Benny_ said:
What in the world would possess you to believe that Roma will come 3rd with all of their problems? I think the Serie A will be a 3 horse race this season with only 5-10 points separating first (Milan) and 3rd (Inter).

because they managed to do so a yr or two back
but then, they wer eunder Capello..

still, you can't deny the quality they posses across the park, its sheer quality..they just need to clean up their acts and stop acting like monkeys

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Actually I think their midfield is pretty average. Don't know too much about their goalie either

Jimmy_B

HSC
Crazy Horse said:
- It's funny because of the word 'Jammy' and because it's not true :D

- I'll let him comment on that remark.
I think it's true :)

LMF^^ said:
Hahahahahaha
Why do the familiez memberz all support rival clubz
haha, it gets pretty intense sometimes. He gets so shitty when the arseholes lose. But it's not as bad now since he's moved out.

He still comes home quite bit for dinner, mainly cos he cant cook, but yeah, I can't wait till Chelsea beat em in a weeks time :)

Benny_ said:
Actually I think their midfield is pretty average. Don't know too much about their goalie either
Curci is an awesome prospect. Italian Number 1 for the future!

niall045

HSC
Benny_ said:
What in the world would possess you to believe that Roma will come 3rd with all of their problems? I think the Serie A will be a 3 horse race this season with only 5-10 points separating first (Milan) and 3rd (Inter).
Luciano Spalletti, daniele de rossi, christian chivu, leandro cufre and vincenzo montella. Spalletti managed to get udinese to the CL, so youd imagine roma with an already good squad can make the CL again. fingers crossed at least.
fingers crossed that we get mauro esposito and vincenzo ianquinta since the transfer embargo's been lifted.

translation for epl: blah blah blah blah blah blah nothing to do with vieri, vieira sheva, milan, inter, juve etc.

anyway, i cant wait for arsenals embarrassment of newcastle.
manu are doing well, i thought van der sar did ok, beats some of last years antics by the keepers.

translation for serie a: blah blah blah blah blah chelsea havent played yet aka crespo hasnt played yet you get the picture.

note for everone: yes, i am a league whore.

Last edited:

Jimmy_B

HSC
niall045 said:
anyway, i cant wait for arsenals embarrassment of newcastle.
yez i can't wait till jenas, parker and emre own the arseholes midfield. shearer to rip senderos too :)

niall045

HSC
Jimmy_B said:
yez i can't wait till jenas, parker and emre own the arseholes midfield. shearer to rip senderos too :)
i think the only way anyone can think newcastle play well is if theyre drunk. Remember that soupless is manager. hectic, check up on your kid.

arsenal are gonna show emre which club he shouldve joined.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Jimmy_B said:
haha, it gets pretty intense sometimes. He gets so shitty when the arseholes lose. But it's not as bad now since he's moved out.

He still comes home quite bit for dinner, mainly cos he cant cook, but yeah, I can't wait till Chelsea beat em in a weeks time :)
*Black Eye Peas - Where Is The Love*

Hectic should find himself a woman whoz willin to cook fo him. ;)

HSC
Benny_ said:

Yeah I know, but on paper they really have a great team and I think the embargo may have done some good rather than bad.

Given a more stable season, no reason why this:

----------------Curci------------
-Panucci---Ferarri/Kuffour/Mexes----Chivu----Cufre(?)
-----De Rossi----Dacourt----Perrotta
-----------------Totti
--------Cassano------Montella
/
-----------------Curci
----------Ferrari---Mexes---Chivu ( not sure if Panucci can play in a back three)
Mancini------De Rossi----Dacourt----Perrotta---Taddei
-----------------Totti
--------Cassano------Montella

Shouldnt do it. But I agree, it will be hard.

Jimmy_B

HSC
Komit said:
"To dare is to do".....pfffft.
yeah that sig was a bit lame eh? i changed it now :)

niall045 said:
i think the only way anyone can think newcastle play well is if theyre drunk. Remember that soupless is manager. hectic, check up on your kid.

arsenal are gonna show emre which club he shouldve joined.
nah. arsenal are gonna be shit without viera and edu. think of how fucked theyd be if gilberto and either flameni or fabregas get injured. who're they gonna play? another unknown 17yo. even spurs midfield is better than yours now.

LMF^^ said:
*Black Eye Peas - Where Is The Love*

Hectic should find himself a woman whoz willin to cook fo him. ;)
he's at his gf's house tonight from what he told me. but he said she cant cook nothing more than a pasta or two. thas what you get for dating an argentinian girl i guess :)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Jimmy_B said:
he's at his gf's house tonight from what he told me. but he said she cant cook nothing more than a pasta or two. thas what you get for dating an argentinian girl i guess :)
Unless hiz gf have Fox he won't be stayin there tonight thatz fo sure.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
uh-oh. celtic aren't off to a great start, are they?

down at half time 1-0, but only just got the 3points. and this is against falkirk, who i think are going straight back down.

its a worry when hearts are playing more attractive football than you

Jimmy_B

HSC
LMF^^ said:
Celtic ain't in the UEFA Cup.

hahaha. yeah they got knocked out so early they dont go to uefa eh? so much for aliadiere getting euro experience :)

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
it'll be hard to see rangers playing in the UCL while we have to put up with the UEFA cup. but at least we have a chance of winning it. rangers will struggle to come third in the group stage

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Jimmy_B said:
nah. arsenal are gonna be shit without viera and edu. think of how fucked theyd be if gilberto and either flameni or fabregas get injured. who're they gonna play? another unknown 17yo. even spurs midfield is better than yours now.
What does Tottenham have if either one of Carrick or Davids get injured? Squat, that's what.

Gilberto/Fabregas/Flamini can all play the holding MF role. Hleb can also play in the centre.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
WHAT??? we arent in europe?

so, chances are, dundee united will be playing in europe while we have to watch them?

if we dont win a trophy this year, i'll sack gordie meself

^___^
HSC
Jimmy_B said:
hahaha. yeah they got knocked out so early they dont go to uefa eh? so much for aliadiere getting euro experience :)

hah fucken serious?

i thought that 5-4 lsot on agg lost was the CL qualifier

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
WHAT??? we arent in europe?

so, chances are, dundee united will be playing in europe while we have to watch them?

if we dont win a trophy this year, i'll sack gordie meself
You have a lot of catchin up to do my friend, should get to know yo team a bit better.

Most Man U fanz have a thing fo Celtic, and I do like to see Celtic win the SPL than Rangerz.

^___^
HSC
Benny_ said:
What does Tottenham have if either one of Carrick or Davids get injured? Squat, that's what.

Gilberto/Fabregas/Flamini can all play the holding MF role. Hleb can also play in the centre.

well, tottenham did heavily invest in youth midfielders/defenders

king can play as a midfielder, brown did alright last season..man, last season carrick was on the bench cos other CM were playing mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)