The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
yeh that was heartbreak for wigan... sid not deserve to lose, johansson really should have scored but i dont think they deserve to win either however sweet it might have been for hundreds of millions of football fans world wide, its like the 2nd ashes test, just when i thought they'd win.....chelsea steals the victory. it was a great goal by crespo though. wouldve have loved to see him stay at milan instead of vieri.

hojufixter

HSC
Go Fulham. A bit of a lame draw against Birmingham, but at least Elrich made his first appearance for Fulham (with one minute remaining)

matt#1

HSC
N/A
hojufixter said:
Go Fulham. A bit of a lame draw against Birmingham, but at least Elrich made his first appearance for Fulham (with one minute remaining)
I thought that Fulham did well to get a draw against Birmingham...who bought some good players in Pandiani, Forssell and Butt.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
speaking of brum, theres also this masterclass waiting to return from injury

Milan 2 - 1 Juve! sign of things to come

edit:and chelsea finally gets their man essien, only waiting fot hte deal to be finalised now

Last edited:

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
and chelsea finally gets their man essien, only waiting fot hte deal to be finalised now
more chelsea signings. its starting to make me sick.

i used to like essien. he played some great football in france. you cant honestly tell me that this urge for essien to go to stamford bridge would happen unless if it were for abramovich's money

and for that, i'll be booing him in evry game he plays in blue

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Unbelievable Chelski. To me, young players joining them are damaging their career development more than it is doing them any good. How's Essien gonna fit in with the Lampard and Makellele combo. Disgust!

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
copious, can you ban Jimmy_B or something? This threads gotten all the shitter because of him.

Crazy Horse

HSC
HeCtic said:
copious, can you ban Jimmy_B or something? This threads gotten all the shitter because of him.
Oh come on HeCtic - What was it you were saying in the other thread...?

Share the love :D

And Happy Birthday.

Last edited:

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Jimmy_B said:
yez i can't wait till jenas, parker and emre own the arseholes midfield. shearer to rip senderos too :)
bahahahahaha. shearer spent 90 in phil's back pocket. what a performance.

LMF^^ said:
*Black Eye Peas - Where Is The Love*

Hectic should find himself a woman whoz willin to cook fo him.
She can't cook, but she's good for other stuff :)

Jimmy_B said:
he's at his gf's house tonight from what he told me. but he said she cant cook nothing more than a pasta or two. thas what you get for dating an argentinian girl i guess :)
Latin chicks are hot. Who cares if they can cook or not.

Jimmy_B said:
pedro mendes, michael carrick, michael brown, aaron lennon and teemu tainio. we're plenty covered in the centre of the park. great forward line of mido, defoe, kanoute and keane as well and the english number one keeper too. now if we could sign a couple more defenders we'd be laughing.
None of your mids and only one of your forwards would get into our first team or on the bench. Still leagues behind the top 4 for now.

Crazy Horse said:
Thats most males for you. Cant cook or clean. Good for nothing. :D
The world's greatest chef's are men. We'll leave the cleaning to you guys though ;)

Jimmy_B said:
oh and happy birthday to hectic. the old cunt ;)
thanks bro.
matt#1 said:
Happy B'day HeCtic!

Even though I wasn't very happy about it...now you get to celebrate your birthday with a win to the Arse.
Thanks matt. Didn't get to see the game till this evening, but yeah I had a goodish celebration in the morn, and at the Uni bar this arvo :)

Crazy_Horse said:
And Happy Birthday.
Thanks Di.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Damn.. couldn't resist interrupting my studying to check up on BOS. Not too much of interest it seems.

Oh.. happy birthday Hectic.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
uh-oh. its only monday and im already feeling the midweek blues

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Benny_ said:
Damn.. couldn't resist interrupting my studying to check up on BOS. Not too much of interest it seems.

Oh.. happy birthday Hectic.
Thanks Ben. Whatcha studying for?

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Communications quiz on Wednesday. It's not much but I've been off to a bad start so far this session so every mark counts.

Crazy Horse

HSC
Jimmy_B said:
he's at his gf's house tonight from what he told me. but he said she cant cook nothing more than a pasta or two. thas what you get for dating an argentinian girl i guess :)
Can see Jimmy's priorities are with his stomach at the moment. Give him a few years ;)

HeCtic said:
The world's greatest chef's are men. We'll leave the cleaning to you guys though ;)
yea yea, they make a profession of it. The average male, however, does not cook and as you indicated, does not clean. So I stand by my statement.

Good for nothing. :D

HeCtic said:
Thanks Di.
Anytime.

All you Chelsea haters - Bad luck. As for Wigan - Ouch.
In a sense I'm glad Essien is off to Stamford Bridge. Maybe now his "heart" is happy, lets hope he sits on the bench for the majority of the time.

Last edited:

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Benny_ said:
Communications quiz on Wednesday. It's not much but I've been off to a bad start so far this session so every mark counts.
You've had assesmentas already!?!? :eek:

What degree you doing?

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Crazy Horse said:
-Can see Jimmy's priorities are with his stomach at the moment. Give him a few years ;)

-yea yea, they make a profession of it. The average male, however, does not cook and as you indicated, does not clean. So I stand by my statement.

Good for nothing. :D
-Little jimmy needs a girlfriend. He's carrying a lot of anger due to HSC stress. Nedds something to get his mind off it for a bit.

-Point is, if we wanted to cook we'd still be better at it :)

matt#1

HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
You've had assesmentas already!?!? :eek:

What degree you doing?
good luck with the test on Wednesday Benny.

I've got assesments due already as well....but my degree is pretty demanding.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
aye, the combined law would be pretty intense work wise.

My degree's so-so. It starts off easy but after about week 4, it'll do my head in with the amount of shit I'll have due.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
My degree's so-so. It starts off easy but after about week 4, it'll do my head in with the amount of shit I'll have due.
Yea...my course gets alot more hectic after week 4 as well. You should see my contribution to this thread dramatically decrease by then :).

What degree are you studying HeCtic?

In other news...Jermaine Jenas has had his red card rescinded to a yellow after a post match review by the referee.

Last edited:

Crazy Horse

HSC
HeCtic said:
-Little jimmy needs a girlfriend. He's carrying a lot of anger due to HSC stress. Nedds something to get his mind off it for a bit.

-Point is, if we wanted to cook we'd still be better at it :)
Tell Little Jimmy to hang in there - only 3 more months!! YAY! :D

Hahaha - It's your birthday. I wont crush your beliefs today :)

Matt#1 said:
In other news...Jermaine Jenas has had his red card rescinded to a yellow after a post match review by the referee.
What was the incident about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)