• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
... said:
ehehehehheheheehhehehehehe

yeah you don't :)
No we didn't, all you cunts jinxed it. You're bad luck.

LMF^^ said:
And I only support Arsenal fo thiz game cauz I know we can own you when the time comez.
Don't worry, Jens owns all your asses.

copious said:
Drogba strikes again
The irony being, if he actually knew how to control a ball, there's no way he would have scored.

matt#1 said:
@ HeCtic. Bad luck. We are going to have to look at Lumparse in your sig for another 2 weeks now
No, I'm sick of his head. This one will do nicely.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Komit said:
Doesn't it hurt to get beaten by a gay couple?
Nothing wrong with being gay. But being cunts on the other hand....

edit: and why did your post jump above mine?

matt#1

HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
The irony being, if he actually knew how to control a ball, there's no way he would have scored.
I know... that 'goal' was absolute joke. I was really thinking at that stage that Arsenal could at least get a draw.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Hahahha, gay = Le Saux. Cunt= Robbie Fowler. Robbie Fowler bends over showing his asshole to Le Saux after fouling him.

I know it has nothing to do with the Mourinho, Abramovich cunt situation but it's just another in Robbie Fowler's Cunt Chronicles.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
HeCtic: the pic is PURE GOLD!

Sympathies for last nights loss. at least there is someone else other than me on this thread thats suffered a shit loss this weekend.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
HeCtic: the pic is PURE GOLD!

Sympathies for last nights loss. at least there is someone else other than me on this thread thats suffered a shit loss this weekend.
Why doesn't Strachan play Aliadiere? He brings him to Scotland to sit on the bench? Lunacy....

LMF^^ said:
Vannie will own him come the time thiz season.
The same Vannie who stepped on the ball to let Reyes score last season?

Komit said:
Hahahha, gay = Le Saux. Cunt= Robbie Fowler. Robbie Fowler bends over showing his asshole to Le Saux after fouling him.

I know it has nothing to do with the Mourinho, Abramovich cunt situation but it's just another in Robbie Fowler's Cunt Chronicles.
As much of a fatty as he is, I'll always love Robbie for that line-sniffing goal celebration from years ago. That one moment sums up his career beutifully.

EDIT: But yes, Le Saux is an absolute cunt and is batty too.

matt#1 said:
I know... that 'goal' was absolute joke. I was really thinking at that stage that Arsenal could at least get a draw.
That's the way it goes, Cuntski still playing defensive shite and getting jammy deflected off-side goals. Last season all over again.

Can't wait till their luck runs out. I'd love to see their fans try and have a bitch about it.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
LMF^^ said:
Where do you get all those picz..? LoL
Oh and Manyoo fans can go to the F365 forums' Manyoo thread if they want some good pics/gifs for their sigs.

Like this one:

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Rafa seems to be extremely keen to ship off our strikers left, right and centre. Le Tallec is already on loan in Sunderland, Aberdeen think they can get Sinama-Pongolle on loan, Baros is gone, and Cisse is being linked with Marseille. What would that leave us with? A misfiring Morientes and an injured bean pole. Having said that I fully expect Owen and/or Kuijt to be signed if Pongolle and Cisse also go.

Meanwhile we still haven't got an RW or a CB, the positions Rafa said he'd be covering at the start of the season. Worrying times.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
The same Vannie who stepped on the ball to let Reyes score last season?
I can't remember Reyes scorin against us last season.

Haha thiz article iz quite a gem.

Belgian club loses 50-1
Reuters

Belgian women's football team SK Berlaar had to stomach a 50-1 defeat against rival KV Mechelen on Saturday because their goalkeeper had opted to attend a music concert instead, a local newspaper said.

"Our keeper went to Pukkel Pop. That's why," substitute goalkeeper Charlotte Jacobs told Het Laatste Nieuws daily.

KV Mechelen scored their first goal after only four seconds.

"At half-time the score was 27-0. But after half-time we were able to recover. We had to stomach only 23 goals and we scored once ourselves, right at the end. They allowed us to score. That was sweet of them," Jacobs added.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
^ Oh, forgot about that cheating cunt. Not to worry, we'll bring Martin Keown out of retirement for him.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
matt#1 said:
yes...but Van Der Sar now has a much better defence playing infront of him this season :) . We should own the Arse now that Van Nistelrooy can find the net again and Carroll is gone.
Like he found it in that famous battle of Old Trafford? Forlan cheated to dive and Ruud still bottled it.

One day I'll thank him for it, couldnt have gone unbeaten without him :)

matt#1

HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
van der Sar played for Fulham last season.
yes...but Van Der Sar now has a much better defence playing infront of him this season :) . We should own the Arse now that Van Nistelrooy can find the net again and Carroll is gone.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
HA. 50-1, is that all.

In one of the Yugoslavian Leagues a while back, on the last day of the league, two games were rigged so that the teams could avoid relegation - one of the scores was 110-0 and the other was like 180-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)