• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
RUMOURS:

rangers have constantly been linked with robbie fowler. may be too late, but they may snare him. some tabloids have reported a swap for prso, but seems unlikely to me

del piero has been linked to epl since last jan window but tabloids persist on him leaving juventus. cant see it happening, but the club that keeps popping up is man city

everton still have $$$ to spare, wont have time for the big signing they want but linked to Van der Meyde for £1.8m, David Nugent + Dickson Etuhu for £2.5m, Fatih Tekke for £5m.

a german tabloid has schweinsteiger and kompany to sign for Liverpool on deadline day. unlikely, as most of these are, kompany has said he is happy at anderlecht

@ HeCtic- arsenal will sign poom tonight, according to many tabloids. they've come up with shit like above, but this one seems likely

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
@ HeCtic- arsenal will sign poom tonight, according to many tabloids. they've come up with shit like above, but this one seems likely
Yeah I know, I was just hoping we'd get a better keeper in by now :(

But I've heard there's problems with his medical. So Almunia for the first 2 CL games it is :eek:

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Portillo loaned out to Bruges, he should really go look fo a permanent deal now, he won't make it into the Madrid first team wit all the Brazilianz in there. Shame that hez such a talent, but therez just no future now bein a forward in Madrid.

DAILY STAR

# Michael Owen will earn £90,000 per-week at Newcastle

Staggering figurez if true, but maybe he got around the same at Madrid too.

DAILY MAIL

# Michael Owen can leave Newcastle after one season if his move to Tyneside does not work out.

He'll be stupid not to leave.

Last edited:

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
Benny_ said:
Bloody Parry and Moores..

Meanwhile the site of the Portuguese national team has revealed that Benfica winger and captain Simao Sabrosa has been temporarily released from the national squad to complete a medical for Liverpool. The deal is reportedly worth an estimated €15m.

Apparently this guy was the next great hope for Portugal after Figo and moved to Barca in 1999, only for injury and poor form send him packing back to Portugal. Looks like we've finally signed someone decent.

I really have to wonder though, if we had €15 to spend on a RM to begin with, why have we only been linked to cheap but effective squad players like Solano all this time. Do we really have money? Are these deals only coming through now because Owen has signed for Newcastle?
Well the deal for Simao broke down, Benfica wanted 13m+ for him, but Reds were only willing to pay 10.2m, so Rafa is still a CB & RM short...

In the end Liverpool brought in 10 players over the summer, only 3 (Reina, Crouch, Sissoko) are in the 1st team tho, the rest are all teenagers..

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
NEWSFLASH: newcastle have bought back solano.
luque, solano, owen, emre... souness

With all this money, why cant newcastle find a decent manager?

NEWSFLASH: newcastle will still be shit.

at least these signings can get them off the bottom. mid table madness for souness

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Not for long. Considering the amount he's shelled out I'm rather doubtful that he'll last till Xmas.

Numero Uno

HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
NEWSFLASH: newcastle have bought back solano.
luque, solano, owen, emre... souness

With all this money, why cant newcastle find a decent manager?

NEWSFLASH: newcastle will still be shit.

at least these signings can get them off the bottom. mid table madness for souness
OMG !! solano To newcastle WTF!
thats fuking awesome.. im a newcastle fan now :)

hey dont call newcastle shit ,celtic at the moment are in the dumps

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Numero Uno said:
OMG !! solano To newcastle WTF!
thats fuking awesome.. im a newcastle fan now :)

hey dont call newcastle shit ,celtic at the moment are in the dumps
i didnt call newcastle shit. im a fan somewhat. thats the benefit of not supporting a club in epl. i can be a fan of many clubs. i have always liked shearer, and i thought nufc under sir bobby were brilliant to watch. if bobby could have spent as much as souness has done now, i wouldnt be so pessimistic.

i was calling souness shit. hes been sacked from coventry and southampton now, clubs that he led into first division or the championship, watever you call it. now hes fucking up nufc.

and he was a bigger cock as a rangers mgr. perhaps he should go back...

celtic in the dumps... its not as bad as it could be. considering it has been a shit start to the year, we are still a point in front of rangers on the ladder. ok, so there is no UCL action for us, or any europe action. but hopefully that will make us more focused on the domestic comp. this year we'll score a double

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
On the bright side, at least Rangers lost 0-4 at the Ibrox last week. That's gotta feel good for a Hoops fan.

Crazy Horse

HSC
Pool fans......

DIAO IS GONE!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

HELL YEA! Pompey THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

HeCtic said:
Solano is awesome, seriously underrated player. Not sure Simao is worth 15m Euro's to be honest.
I agree that Solano is awesome. As for Simao - No, not worth the 15.

Last edited:

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Benny_ said:
Newcastle are the Madrid wannabes of the PL.

What I don't understand is where they get all this money. Every year they shell out £30m for players and every year they're battling for the UEFA cup.
They didn't spend much last season. They got it from the Woodgate transfer, they were gonna buy Rooney but since they missed it at the death they still had around £20m just from selling him.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Shit.. I didn't know they got Ramos. That is one hell of an awesome signing for them. If Woodgate can just get fit they'll have a very solid CB pairing indeed. I wonder how they'd line up..

-------------------------Casillas-------------------------
Salgado-----Woodgate--------Ramos-------Carlos
------------------Graveson-------------------------
Beckham---------------------------------------Zidane
---------------------------Raul/Baptista------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------
----------Baptista/Raul/Robinho-------Ronaldo------

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
a german tabloid has schweinsteiger and kompany to sign for Liverpool on deadline day.
woah ... nooo ... must create diversion to arsenal

bouma to villa ... good signing, solano back to newcastle aswell, great player ... pity about their defense though

Last edited:

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Benny_ said:
On the bright side, at least Rangers lost 0-4 at the Ibrox last week. That's gotta feel good for a Hoops fan.
LMAO...

I like how you put it. On the bright side... its a pretty bloody big bright side. its really made my week. We may have lost to the cunts, but at least we havent lost to hibs 4-0 yet.

And while im talking of football up north, Hearts have made another good signing, a brazilian mid from juventude. apparently hes got some form. 5 wins from 5, good signings- maybe a club outside of the old firm will make the top 2.

it would be grrreat to see rangers miss out :)

and celtic signed chinese defender du wei. he sounds like a rapper... nobody fucks with the du wei clan, etc

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
hahaha....Hearts leading the Scottish League......

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
and celtic signed chinese defender du wei. he sounds like a rapper... nobody fucks with the du wei clan, etc
Erm, "Wu Tang Clan ain't nutin' to fuck with" is the song.

Du Wei soundz like a rapper...? Hahahaha you Celtic fanz sure are special. :)

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
LMF^^ said:
Erm, "Wu Tang Clan ain't nutin' to fuck with" is the song.

Du Wei soundz like a rapper...? Hahahaha you Celtic fanz sure are special. :)

er... i knew it was somefing like that. not a huge wu tang clan fan, havent heard the song for a while

and we have to be "special", otherwise how else can we put up with watching games against Falkirk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)