• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
niall045 said:
Ive created a BOS private league. noticed there wasnt one already set up so here it is if u wanna join. Its very similar to the fantasy premier league but i think transfers are a bit different once the matches start, and there are other things different as group stages finish n at all the stages but ill figure it out as it goes.

Name: Bored of Studies
Code: 43483-7647
Err, what's the site?

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
LMF^^ said:
I hope you do uz all a favour by beatin Chelsea in the league game. And honestly speakin I don't care who winz the UCL group.

Damn SBS don't show UCL gamez no mo. :(

And I want to go to the November game, but the high ticket price iz puttin me off.
thank god for espn then...almost esvery single UCL match :D...about the tickets to the november game..what's this about current soccer players having priority for tickets that i've been hearing about??...sounds good

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
A2RAYA said:
thank god for espn then...almost esvery single UCL match :D...about the tickets to the november game..what's this about current soccer players having priority for tickets that i've been hearing about??...sounds good
um you missed out mate. the deadline was last friday. what the deal was, any current/past soccer players or solomon islands ticket holders were eligable for entry into the football family. basically anyone in the football family has first priority of the tix before the general public.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Numero Uno said:
Guyz are you sure UCL isnt being shown on SBS i swear ive seen some advertisement for it
Just after I made thiz post Andrew Orsatti said on TWG that they will be showin UCL gamez.

Well thatz good newz at least.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
What's the go with Blackburn, it's like they dont even bother to attack. They played with 5 defenders o_O .

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
bazookajoe said:
Err, what's the site?
www.uefa.com

just entered :p

1: Dida
2: Sergio Ramos
3: Gallas
4: Puyol
5: Cannavaro
6: Joaquin
7: Lampard
8: Riquelme
9: Anelka
10: Shevchenko
11: Adriano (C)

Last edited:

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
Same, i got owned trying an experimental 5-2-3 formation last year lol

Ronaldo will miss the match against villareal, riquelme is also doubtful.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
I expect Ronaldo to miss a few mo gamez, he won't do any good if he ain't ready to come back to football yet.

I'm glad SBS iz showin the Villareal Man U game.

HSC
Some big results overnight ... who could go past Lyon 3-0 crushing of Real? Rangers stunned me with a 3-2 win over Porto.

Inter looked shaky at times in their 1-0 win over Artmedia Bratislava, though Julio Cruz is in amazing form netting 3 times in his past 2 games. When we signed Pierre Wome I didn't think anything off it, but I was pleasently surprised to learn that he can actually defend! :D

This seasons Champions League will be even better than last seasons. Closer games, more goals and unpredictable matches.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Yeah its great, some interesting results. I would like to see Sinama Pongelle's goal, i think it was scored in less then 1 min 30 secs?

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
copious said:
Yeah its great, some interesting results. I would like to see Sinama Pongelle's goal, i think it was scored in less then 1 min 30 secs?
Pongo scored with a sublime lob over the keeper, nice goal

Rafa sprung a few surprises with his teams selection last nite, namely no Gerrard, but he was vindicated with a good win. To get max pts away in Seville, u gotta be happy with that.. :)

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
FSP's goal was a beauty. Very good work today by our boys- Sissoko in particular been heaped with praise of late, I expect great things of him. The next Vieira? Try the next Sissoko :D

Meanwhile Juninho>>>>>>>>>Beckham. God that guy's dead ball ability is unbelievable. Too bad we've got a huge surplus of MFs.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
ive always thought highly of juninho, and im not sure why he wasnt linked to any other clubs during the window. i think he is better for value than essien at least. juninho overtook beckham years ago as the dead ball expert and after a win over madrid, he may well have proven it to the rest of europe.

surprised about rosenborgs win, group F looks the most interesting. porto better qualify in group H, they better beat the huns the next time they play them. it shits me to tears that the team that knocked us out are in the same group as rangers. my day would have been perfect if porto could have won 4-0. still, i dont think porto have looked half as good as the years they won uefa cup and ucl. just goes to show the influence of deco.

and for those aspiring to be the next abramovich, Lecce are up for sale

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
I've always liked Lecce. I think I might buy the club. I'll do my own
Rafa-lution, but instead of buying shit players (Crouch....), I'll look to England and buy the world's ugliest players.

On the shopping list (for now) we have:
Luke Chadwick
Shaun Goater

I'd also make a lucrative offer for Nicolas Anelka. Who wouldn't want a player who just comes out, says Ronaldo and Zidane are shit, and declares that he himself is the best player on this planet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)